over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Test for Parabolan?

dancinfool

Registered
Hello all! First I want to thank everyone who posts here for the valuable information that is provided! This community is second to none.

I have been looking into Parabolan for some time now, and I think I am going to grab some from a sponsor here. I have some of IP's Prop left over from another cycle which I would want to use with it. However, I used it alone before and it HURT pretty badly. I was hoping I could use the Para to cut it a little but where Para is a longer acting ester, I know the injects won't line up. I have found that the common dosage for Para seems to be 80mgs/twice per week. With the prop going at 100mgs EOD, the injections won't line up to cut the prop. Would I be better off getting a longer acting test like Enanthate or Cyp? I am 6' and down around 12% BF but I was hoping to use the Para and Prop to really shred up. Suggestions?

Hello all! First I want to thank everyone who posts here for the valuable information that is provided! This community is second to none.

I have been looking into Parabolan for some time now, and I think I am going to grab some from a sponsor here. I have some of IP's Prop left over from another cycle which I would want to use with it. However, I used it alone before and it HURT pretty badly. I was hoping I could use the Para to cut it a little but where Para is a longer acting ester, I know the injects won't line up. I have found that the common dosage for Para seems to be 80mgs/twice per week. With the prop going at 100mgs EOD, the injections won't line up to cut the prop. Would I be better off getting a longer acting test like Enanthate or Cyp? I am 6' and down around 12% BF but I was hoping to use the Para and Prop to really shred up. Suggestions?
Well this is only a suggestion but, you could use 40mg of Para eod with your prop. Total mg per week will be exactly the same. Just a thought!

Thanks for the speedy response OldFella! I had thought about this myself but was unsure of the ramifications it would cause on the stability of the concentrations of each compound in my blood what with the different esters and all. Is it safe to say then that as long as the total mg/week is where it should be, the frequency of the injections doesn't matter (provided that they are at equal, established intervals)?

Thanks for the speedy response OldFella! I had thought about this myself but was unsure of the ramifications it would cause on the stability of the concentrations of each compound in my blood what with the different esters and all. Is it safe to say then that as long as the total mg/week is where it should be, the frequency of the injections doesn't matter (provided that they are at equal, established intervals)?
Correct. When mixing different esters it does not matter if they are in the same pin. Otherwise many would have serious probs with sustanon and mixed estered tests. Just maintain an eod routine and your levels will be steady.

Try baking your IP test at 250 -300 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws