over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy vs. Phil Heath last night ...

Horrible comparison. Every time Kai walks away in 2nd place with nothing to show he makes at least 100k right there. Not to mention sponsors matching winnings or any other things that come from it. Hell, some people think Kai should have won in 2012....far cry from 0-for at the plate. Silly comparison.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'd say walking away with 100k is definitely something to show.
Did you read what I quoted? I agreed with the person by saying exactly what he said in a different sport light, you can be the absolute best offseason bodybuilder in the world, just like the best batting practice hitter, but when it comes down to it, if you don't preform it doesn't matter. To Kai, finishing 2nd constantly might as well be last. Not monetarily of course, but in competition, you don't do what you do to finish 2nd, you know that. The baseball player who goes 0-25 still gets a check, still gets his endorsements, so what's "silly" about it?

Lol.

Did I say anything about him not being able to get in shape?

Did I say anything about him not being the deserved winner?

I dont understand why people talk about something completely different than what was originally being talked about. Its an offseason guest posing shot. I comment on his conditioning IN THE PICTURE..... Durr durr.... but contest time?!?

You said "someone is ashamed of their offseason self".

My response was "what you look like in the offseason matters come show time". In other words, I'm sure that Phil Heath is overly concerned with his look in the offseason, I'm sure he was quite ashamed :rolleyes:

I'd say walking away with 100k is definitely something to show.
Did you read what I quoted? I agreed with the person by saying exactly what he said in a different sport light, you can be the absolute best offseason bodybuilder in the world, just like the best batting practice hitter, but when it comes down to it, if you don't preform it doesn't matter. To Kai, finishing 2nd constantly might as well be last. Not monetarily of course, but in competition, you don't do what you do to finish 2nd, you know that. The baseball player who goes 0-25 still gets a check, still gets his endorsements, so what's "silly" about it?

You said "someone is ashamed of their offseason self".

My response was "what you look like in the offseason matters come show time". In other words, I'm sure that Phil Heath is overly concerned with his look in the offseason, I'm sure he was quite ashamed :rolleyes:

Wtf? Kai is the guy who hits 46 bombs but someone else finishes with 48. Far from the all star in single A or the batting practice hero.

Wtf? Kai is the guy who hits 46 bombs but someone else finishes with 48. Far from the all star in single A or the batting practice hero.

And he's ecstatic every year that he gets handed that 2nd place trophy

I've heard that Phil is one of those guys like Levrone that barely takes anything off season and shrinks down then grows into the show and turns into a freak.

I agree. I saw Phil at nationals in Miami. He didn't look big at all. Of course it is post Olympia and probably off supps to give body a rest. But like you said JJ, when he gets into contest mode, he blows up and looks totally different

I hate Phil. Biggest douchebag who has ever held the olympia title. That's what you get when a basketball player turns into a bodybuilder. An egotistical jackass.

Care to elaborate or do you just greatly despise basketball players turned bodybuilders?

I hate Phil. Biggest douchebag who has ever held the olympia title. That's what you get when a basketball player turns into a bodybuilder. An egotistical jackass.

Said no one ever! Guy is cool as shit. Meet him dozens of times since being Mr.O and every time very humbling and sincere. Actually take the time to talk to u and what not. Think ur confused with Lou Forrigno minus the basketball part. Costs $20 to take a photo with him, he's that cool.

Said no one ever! Guy is cool as shit. Meet him dozens of times since being Mr.O and every time very humbling and sincere. Actually take the time to talk to u and what not. Think ur confused with Lou Forrigno minus the basketball part. Costs $20 to take a photo with him, he's that cool.

That reminded me of this pic i seen on another forum

**broken link removed**

What happened to Phil's biceps? They look so flat!

This happens every year 90% of the time in Phils case he is 5ft 9 240 some pounds and the bigger guys get plugged as the next Olympia the day of the show Phil is in awesome shape and looks bigger than the others plus the present MRO gets points because he is who he is.
I like a lot of the guys you all do but when it is all said and done Phil will win no matter if we agree or not.BTW i hope i am wrong but history tends to repeat itself.

If i was a judge i would place Ashoprep as the new MRO!!!!!!!!:headbang:

People are saying Phil grows into shows and gets smaller in the offseason.

Yes he does do that.

People are saying that come Olympia time he will blow past Ramy since it is only off season right now.

Well here is a picture of them from the last Olympia. I don't see "blowing away"

**broken link removed**

Phil isn't dwarfing him here. It is a conditioning game at that point. Ramy is probably going to be much more improved this year in size. So there is some truth to the off season pictures in that regard.

Way more than a conditioning point... cant go off pictures... I was in the 2nd row, Ramey looked soft compared to phil with minimal lines...

People are saying Phil grows into shows and gets smaller in the offseason.

Yes he does do that.

People are saying that come Olympia time he will blow past Ramy since it is only off season right now.

Well here is a picture of them from the last Olympia. I don't see "blowing away"

**broken link removed**

Phil isn't dwarfing him here. It is a conditioning game at that point. Ramy is probably going to be much more improved this year in size. So there is some truth to the off season pictures in that regard.

Way more than a conditioning point... cant go off pictures... I was in the 2nd row, Ramey looked soft compared to phil with minimal lines...

You are so right. You have to be near the front in order to really see the true conditioning of these guys.

Troll...sometimes it is better to be considered a fool by keeping your mouth shut, then open it and remove all doubt.

He used to be best friends with Phil man..he knows!

I've heard that Phil is one of those guys like Levrone that barely takes anything off season and shrinks down then grows into the show and turns into a freak.

Your right. I saw Phil after only placing 2nd in the Olympia and he was a freak.

Then saw him again 6 months after he won an Olympia n he looked average n nothing close to what size n condition he was near a contest. He basically looked like the pics in this thread.

He looked like 2 completely different physiques. Not even comparable the difference.

Wait until come close to the Olympia. Phil will transform

Last edited:
Your right. I saw Phil after only placing 2nd in the Olympia and he was a freak.

Then saw him again 6 months after he won an Olympia n he looked average n nothing close to what size n condition he was near a contest. He basically looked like the pics in this thread.

He looked like 2 completely different physiques. Not even comparable the difference.

Wait until come close to the Olympia. Phil will transform

Levrone-esq

From what I can tell, all the top pros that only compete once per year get really small right about this time. This is how they re-sensitize themselves before they "grow into" their Olympia diet.

I can also tell you guys that this isn't true for everyone, and u all r the first I ve actually heard say this anywhere..... the off season is when they grow big, they cruise on a .75g to 1 gram of test per week, yes that's cruising and sometimes they cruise with that and say deca or eq but lower doses, then close to shaping and conditioning, they start adding 4-6 different aas and regimen..... u cant stay on t3, clen, eca's and other fat burners all yr round....

This is often why off season wgt goes so high up, they eat a lot of what they want, cheat days, basic aas, very little growth doses....I knew one ifbb pro bber that used primo 600mg for 6 months with test E 500mg, then as the shows approached, 1200mg of primo, 1.5g of test E, EQ 800-1g, oral tren @500mcg for 4-6 weeks prior to the show with t3 plateauing up n down with 8ius of gh per day for 3mos straight n wallah!!!!!, no shit

I can also tell you guys that this isn't true for everyone, and u all r the first I ve actually heard say this anywhere..... the off season is when they grow big, they cruise on a .75g to 1 gram of test per week, yes that's cruising and sometimes they cruise with that and say deca or eq but lower doses, then close to shaping and conditioning, they start adding 4-6 different aas and regimen..... u cant stay on t3, clen, eca's and other fat burners all yr round....

This is often why off season wgt goes so high up, they eat a lot of what they want, cheat days, basic aas, very little growth doses....I knew one ifbb pro bber that used primo 600mg for 6 months with test E 500mg, then as the shows approached, 1200mg of primo, 1.5g of test E, EQ 800-1g, oral tren @500mcg for 4-6 weeks prior to the show with t3 plateauing up n down with 8ius of gh per day for 3mos straight n wallah!!!!!, no shit

there are many ways to skin a cat, I mighta not done it like that BUT only thing I see wrong with that is wtf is oral tren lol
and I am not a fan of t3.
-JS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner