over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

biggerthanyou (My Beloved) passes away

sexyblondemommy

Newbies
From sexyblondemommy at [email protected]

Just thought I would let everyone know:

My boyfriend, "biggerthanyou" was a senior member of Professional Muscle. He was also a subscriber to several other websites related to bodybuilding. He was a great guy and an avid bodybuilder who was loved and will be missed by many. He finally found peace in the early morning hours of December 8. We can only hope he found what he was looking for and is now where he longed to be.... Here is an old post from him that might explain what he was looking for…..

biggerthanyou

09-03-2002 07:51 AM

my little story about how bad life can FUCKING SUCK!
whats goin on guys? Well before I even start to tell you this story, I JUST WANT TO NOTE THAT IN NO WAY AM I ASKING FOR DONATIONS, MONEY OR HANDOUTS. I'm only asking for ideas, advice and guidence. so with that said here we go.
those who know me have heard my talk about my little brother a thousand times. he's probley one of the most naturaly gifted bodybuilders I had ever met. he's 19 yrs old. 5'9" 214 lbs @ 7%bf. he has 18 3/4 in arms and 31in quads. three weeks ago I spotted him on free weight BB inclien where he pushed 405 for 6. he squats over 500 for reps and can deadlift 675. and to make it even better he's 100% clean. he had NEVER used once in his life.. infact we just ordered a few weeks ago to get him started on a pretty good size cycle for a first timer. he planned to do his first show in april of '03 as a junior.
well to get to the point on my story. two weeks ago on friday night, the two of us went out to have dinner and shoot some pool. well, we ended up going to a few bars downtown and diden't leave untill the kicked us out at 2:00a.m. so we carried our dumb asses out of the bar and jumped in with a friend that was sobber to drive us home. Well, on the way to my brothers house this little honda civic rolls out to us and starts honking there horn and yelling shit. so when we look over at them there flipping gang signs at us.
so of course we flip them off and yell shit back. so they go ahead and start throwing glass bottles at our ride. and they pull over like they want to fight. and we see that theres only two of them. so as I'm sure you all can figure out. we jumped right the fuck out of the car ready to have a little fun with some punks that have NO IDEA what there in for. but as soon as we got out of the car. they started to try to run us down. they came at us few times and missed. so we ran into a parking lot that was near by. and we thought that they were gone. but a few seconds later they came around the corner. they had to have doing atleast 35mph. they came up over the curb right at us. I pushed my brother to run south and I turned and run north. they decided to turn south.
my brother saw it coming and new it was going to hit him so he jumped. but thats what did the damage. when the car hit his legs it shot his forehead into the windshield. then they turned and he came off the front of the car hitting the back of his head on the ground. I got to him right when he hit. he was on his back and not breathing. I started CPR and he spit up blood. when I roled him over to let him breath I could feel that his head was fractured really bad.( 7 places to be exact). and he never woke back up. they did brain surgary that night on him, where they removed bone fragment and blood clots from both of the frontal lobs of the brain.
well to get to the point, he fought his ass off to stay alive and he decided to let go. we pronounced him dead the following friday morning at 8:17 A.M on aug 30th.
the police contacted us and told us that they had cought the guy that killed my brother. and they also told us that he had been convicted of the the EXACT same fucking crime in the past. infact, he was due in court the following thursday for a Strike 2 felony. so why the fuck is this guy even on the streets????
on a little lighter note, he was an organ doner. and they did take some of his organs. infact, friday night they had 5 succesful transplants at the university of washington medical center. so he was able to save 5 lifes atleast. I'm glad that something positive can come out of something so horrible.

but my question for you guys is this. my mom diden't have medical insurance on him. Victims of Violent crimes is paying for the hostpitol bills, but there is still a deductable of 10% and all the other expences. what I'm trying to do is start some fund raisers in my area to help with his expences. I'm just looking for ideas on how to go about this or where to even start. I've never had to do something like this before and I'm kinda in the dark. so if ANY of you have any ideas on what or how to do this, it would be a HUGE help to myself and my family and like I said before, in no way am I asking for ANYTHING other than advice. thanks alot for reading this guys. and thank you ahead of time for any input any of you may have. thanks alot and god bless you all!!!!
good luck and be safe...

bigger.....

P.S huge your families and tell them you love them. cuz you NEVER know.......

:(

SBM

Im very sorry to hear about your loss. I hope he found peace as well. I will definitely take those words at the end to heart.

I am at a loss here ......

are you saying that biggerthanyou killed himself ? If so , how and why ? [ over the death of his little brother? ] This really strikes very close to home for me right now. My neice recently tried to kill herself a few weeks ago[and almost succeeded] over being upset over the passing of her mom [ my sister] .They were best friends and I often wonder if my neice is going to make it through this . My condolences to you and his family. He seemed like a cool guy. I remember his posts. I would like some more details about what happened please .Maybe it might help me prevent this from happening to my neice. I pray that I have this wrong and biggerthanyou is OK . Please get back either way......I would appreciate any details that you would be willing to provide.... Once again , I am sorry ......man, life is cruel sometimes......

My prayers are with him and his family.

I was just thinking about contacting him to see if he wanted to meet up at the Emerald Cup this year.

R.I.P.

xcel

Thats absolutely horrible what happened to his little brother, and it enrages me to think that the fucker who did this too him was out on the streets. Im soo sorry to hear this, but please clear this up did biggerthanyou kill himself over this?
once again im sorry.
Man this is two deaths thats been posted here today, thats way too much for me.

Damn this is a tradgedy to have a member die. My heart goes out.:(

Man

this is terrable to hear, all of it.
I feel your Familys pain I realy do. I lost my little sister
2 years ago it kills me to even think about it, I simply cant.
I also lost my older brother when I was 15 in a car accident,
he was 4 years older and I miss them both DEARLY :(

I will pray for his family. Its just not rite.

life-long friends!

Sorry to hear about your loss. You're definitely getting alot of help from "Victims of Violence." I didn't even know they existed but I'm glad they were able to help you out. Having to pay the whole bill off on your own is pretty much putting you in financial prison for the rest of your life. I assume that this will be the guy's 3rd strike so at least he won't be killing anyone else. How could this person have run over someone twice before and still be on the street? Jeez. I never understood violence(I've never been in a fight in my entire life). Then again, I don't drink either. Nothing good ever comes out of aggression and arrogance while drunk.

As far as the remaining 10% of the medical bills, I'd definitely be hitting up close friends. Honestly, if it's not something you and your boyfriend's family can burden, financially, don't be too proud to ask for help. "true" friends are the ones that will help you with life-changing events. This tragedy definitely qualifies as a life-changing event. Don't be like iabadmand's sister. Let them help you through the hard times. Why do you keep friends if they're not there to help you through your darkest hour?

I did a quick search online and I didn't really find that much:

http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/cic_text/money/trust-fund/trusfund.htm

That's some information about trust funds but I don't think that applies in your case since the beneficiary is already dead. I've never had to deal with setting up a fund but from what I've been reading, you'd have to set up the fund so that you and your boyfriend's parents would be the trustee so that you could both oversee or manage the assets in the trust.

I guess if noone here knows for sure, your best bet may be to see a tax lawyer to find out which fund is best for you so that your finances don't get screwed up with taking care of your loved one's finances.

Here is some information that might help you with taxes when the time comes at the end of the year:

**broken link removed**

Good luck! Hang in there! Oh, if you get a chance, try to connect and comfort the driver. I bet he feels the worst since he was the sober one among the group and still decided to listen to the drunks in the car to pull over.

The rest of you, remember to take care of your buddies. Don't let them get involved in stupid shit like this. Peace!

Last edited:
all i can say is how horrible. I honestly hope he didnt take his life. I totaly understand though i was there not to long ago when my best friend died, i never felt so guilty to be alive.
IB bro my thoughts are with u and your family, all i could tell your neice is that it gets a little better everyday but it will always be a part of who u are

Man that is just shocking my prayers go out to his family. Gosh where to start he is was and will be remembered as definately a great guy here some may say across from a key board. But I definately think everyones personalty comes out somehow and our drive and ambition for the same goal as bodybuilders is unique and different than other people in this world.

As I see it we really only understand each other and he was definately part of the brotherhood in the iron game. I am so sorry for your loss as he will be missed. REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES AND THINGS EACH OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SHARED WITH HIM THAT WAS IS SPECIAL TO YOU. WITH THAT MY PRAYERS AND SYMPATHIES GO OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DURING THIS TOUGH TIME. MM

I remember reading that post about his little brother and being pissed at how lettle regard some people have for someones life, and how fragile it is. About the same time that happened a kid I knew from the gym got murdered by two coward fucks with a baseball bat over some drunken argument in a bar.
This, even thought I didnt really know the man is equally disturbing, Best wishes to family, sorry for the loss and hopefully they are both in a better place than us. I am gonna get off the computer and go lay down with my little girl and her mama.

this is so horrible. i just cant believe this. there are too many deaths on this board. too many innocent people went down. my god i cant believe the fucker killed him like that. it makes me want to cry :( :mad:

RIPPED I have to agree...2004 has brought on a lot of deaths not only for members, but everyones family member(s).

I am sorry to hear about the loss especially when it is so close to home...I too am in the northwest.

It seems I have been writing this a lot, but my prayers do go out to you and your family.

I remember BIGGERTHANYOU from other boards, he found out I was in the NORTHWEST and he sent me a few PMs. I feel bad for not writing more.

STEAK

OMG....truly a tragedy, and I'm so very sorry to hear about it. He'd been around forever, I used to talk to him all the time thru the boards/email, etc, was always a helluva guy. You and your family are in my prayers.

It's sad to find out about 2 bros you knew through these boards that have died.

I remember BiggerThanYou from other boards. Even though you only knew them through a monitor the loss is still there.

FE

WEll, I wish his family the best and hopefully they can get through these hard times??? It would be a tragedy to lose one child let alone both of them in a short amount of time.

Sorry for your loss...........

I remember his posts. I pray for you and wish you well. Sorry.....

Reply to questions about "biggerthanyou"

I am so thankful for all of the thoughts and prayers sent from everyone on the boards. Your sympathy is greatly appreciated. It took me a long time to post the original story, and now I am glad I got the courage to do so.

There have been so many questions, and I guess in the beginning I didn't have quite the courage it took to say, yes, he did take his own life as a result of being so destroyed after the death of his little brother. That is why I said that hopefully he found what he was looking for and is where he wanted to end up.

He really was a great guy and a real people person. He is greatly missed, and loved as much as ever. Again, thank you for your thoughts. If you want to e-mail us, my address is:

[email protected]

EXTREMELY sorry to hear that. Terrible tragedy. My thoughts are with you. IronMike

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity