over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin

no

coinbase will fuck with your account if they think you are sending bitcoin for fishy shit

so I send the bitcoin to bittrex and then buy fishy shit because bittrex isn't nosy.
But that's what I'm saying. Just transferring bitcoin that originates from coinbase brokerage to a bittrex wallet doesn't protect you from an audit for illegal activity. It doesn't anonymize it or change where it originated. It's still coinbase's bitcoin. Yes, it's better (lower risk) than buying AAS with your coinbase wallet. But it's still bitcoin that originated at coinbase. You just made one jump to a separate bittrex wallet. That's clear as day on the ledger. And it's still coinbase responsibility, if they want to, to audit that behavior.

For example, if you bought bitcoin there then transfered to a private personal wallet then made an illegal purchase, it's still considered to be from coinbase originated bitcoin. You're still risking issues with them killing your account. It's only marginally less blatantly obvious than using your coinbase wallet to make the illegal transaction. You really need to "tumble" that bitcoin and take some other steps first to be safe. https://coinmixer.se/en/

Personally, for black market stuff, I recommend not even using a larger broker like coinbase. Use localBitcoins or some other service to get them more discretely and never involve your coinbase account so there is no overlap. I have some serious money tied up on coinbase/GDAX. I can't get that a account killed.

Source: old law school roommate works for compliance at coinbase. Oh and I'm smart as fuck with an IT background. I can't help it.

Disclaimer: all statements in this post are for role play, satire and/or educational purposes. I don't condone or endorse slice's homosexual debauchery and lifestyle.

Last edited:
But that's what I'm saying. Just transferring bitcoin that originates from coinbase brokerage to a bittrex wallet doesn't protect you from an audit for illegal activity. It doesn't anonymize it or change where it originated. It's still coinbase's bitcoin. Yes, it's better (lower risk) than buying AAS with your coinbase wallet. But it's still bitcoin that originated at coinbase. You just made one jump to a separate bittrex wallet. That's clear as day on the ledger. And it's still coinbase responsibility, if they want to, to audit that behavior.

For example, if you bought bitcoin there then transfered to a private personal wallet then made an illegal purchase, it's still considered to be from coinbase originated bitcoin. You're still risking issues with them killing your account. It's only marginally less blatantly obvious than using your coinbase wallet to make the illegal transaction. You really need to "tumble" that bitcoin and take some other steps first to be safe. https://coinmixer.se/en/

Personally, for black market stuff, I recommend not even using a larger broker like coinbase. Use localBitcoins or some other service to get them more discretely and never involve your coinbase account so there is no overlap. I have some serious money tied up on coinbase/GDAX. I can't get that a account killed.

Source: old law school roommate works for compliance at coinbase. Oh and I'm smart as fuck with an IT background. I can't help it.

Disclaimer: all statements in this post are for role play, satire and/or educational purposes. I don't condone or endorse slice's homosexual debauchery and lifestyle.

Another option is to buy the bitcoin from where ever you want, it doesn't matter if it can be traced, then transfer the bitcoin to your "official" wallet (probably on your PC or phone). Now you fire up the darknet (with tails) and transfer the bitcoin to your anonymous darknet wallet. This wallet has no connection to you, you might as well have sold the bitcoin to someone. Now you spend the bitcoin from your anonymous darknet wallet and there is no direct connection to you.

Or you can tumble, but using a second anonymous wallet is pretty damn safe for personal stuff.

well shit

i guess im sending em to foreign exchange students i met in Uni :eek:

dont know why you guys are messing with coinbase...

best thing to do is cash in mail with localbitcoins for a rate of about 5% above market... withdrawal ur money from your bank... and buy the bitcoins that way... then setup your own wallet like electrum and if you want to invest in alt coins do binance... that way your in control of your money and you dont have to pay taxes... i think they want like 20-30% of your gains on taxes...

so 100 grand gain you need to pay 30 grand in taxes which is bullshit...

to get your money sell your cash in person on localbitcoins....

fuck coinbase and those exchanges. if you dont report taxes on bitcoin your going to lose 100% of everything you gained appearently..

that being said. i think crypto is done... crypto is for illegal crap. i dont see the real population using it. what difference is it than than the us dollar... i dont think it will pass 20k ever again. its to voltile for a real currency... plus all the laws made it tough with taxes for real people with money to invest in it... its hyped up to much.. 2017 was the big year of crypto. those who made millions cashed out already. i think bitcoin will hover between 4500-11,000 . the next 2 years.

Last edited:
dont know why you guys are messing with coinbase...

best thing to do is cash in mail with localbitcoins for a rate of about 5% above market... withdrawal ur money from your bank... and buy the bitcoins that way... then setup your own wallet like electrum and if you want to invest in alt coins do binance... that way your in control of your money and you dont have to pay taxes... i think they want like 20-30% of your gains on taxes...

so 100 grand gain you need to pay 30 grand in taxes which is bullshit...

to get your money sell your cash in person on localbitcoins....

fuck coinbase and those exchanges. if you dont report taxes on bitcoin your going to lose 100% of everything you gained appearently..

that being said. i think crypto is done... crypto is for illegal crap. i dont see the real population using it. what difference is it than than the us dollar... i dont think it will pass 20k ever again. its to voltile for a real currency... plus all the laws made it tough with taxes for real people with money to invest in it... its hyped up to much.. 2017 was the big year of crypto. those who made millions cashed out already. i think bitcoin will hover between 4500-11,000 . the next 2 years.
Not everyone takes CIM

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I heard blockchain was good too. To hid it. Clearly I need to research a bit more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gemini is my favorite exchange. Easiest way is to find a local bitcoin atm though. Put your cash in and get bitcoin sent to your wallet. Google search will show any close to you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131