over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blackheads

I read a few more post and thought I'd follow up.

I agree the strips won't stop the production rate but some of those pores have been backed up for years. I remember my mother digging at my nose 40 years ago trying to get that crap out. plus I don't think we appreciate how deep these things go. It actually amazes me sometimes how big they are.

I'm the biggest grease ball you'll meet and these things work. I'm not lying when I say at the end of the day at work my safety glasses have face oil, not sweat, oil, running down them. Only plus is most people don't believe I'm 50 because I have hardly any wrinkles.

I say give them a try for 6 months to a year.

I also have learned to not use soap very often - you get an increase in production of oil from the soap removing too much. I just use a warm wash cloth to gently remove the oil most of time. I know it seems counter intuitive but I have struggled my whole life with acne and blackheads and this is what works for me.

Interesting information, especially at the end. My wife says to moisturize with lotion after I wash my face so that the body won't produce all the oil to make up for it.

I'm like you, I can cook with the grease on my face at the end of the day!

i started using Hepacleanse the stuff Dr uses to clean hands for surgery. it can be purchased over counter at any pharmacy. I originally started using it when I was getting Staph infections from ingrown hairs from shaving body. Some people are just more prone to staph infections. Anyways back to topic, Once I started using it even on my face after my normal was with liquid soap and loofah, My face (chin, forehead, nose) cleared alot.

I'll have to look that up thanks. Do you use it daily?

He used them every three days and then did the face scrub. I asked him and after he used the strips and did the scub he applied topical antibiotic cream. He says that irked for him after about three months of doing this. He told me it was much worse while he was on gear.

Have you considered using accutane for 3 to 6 months? I really think that's your best option as other things don't seem to be working for you.

Thanks for the information. If I can avoid medications I will. If not I will consider it for sure. Everything can be used correctly. I just rather not add any more oral meds or anything. I've had bad stomach issues and acid reflux lately so I have been dropping as much oral stuff as possible. Obviously gear and other things play a big role. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and be against using an oral med and turn around and pop dbols and stuff.

But if I can use methods of washing and maintain it I would like to. I don't want to use accutane for months then come off for it all to return you know.

It's accutane to shrink and calm overactive pores and sebaceous glands...get it right. YOU DON'T EVEN "GET IT". Truly clueless.

Thanks for telling me.of the lawsuits I knew existed. Every prescribed dose? 99.9% of doctors don't do low dose accutane...10-20mg isn't an accepted standard.

The majority of prescribed users have had issues? Accutane has been a miracle for MILLIONS of people.

You hit it on the head. Overactive pores and glands for sure. I also sweat like I'm on a treadmill, even when I am just sitting there.

I have to agree with you Knight. Low does at 20mg to 40mg has very little long term negative side effects. If someone does thier research and understands the medication that is. I do speak from personal experience Nfernoo. People have to also understand that everybody is different and reacts different to medications. Some people will have little to no side and other will have moderate to extreme sides. I really think that most people will fall into little sides at low does 20 to 40mg Ed.

I will agree that majority of doctors will not prescribe accutane for just bad black heads. On the other hand no doctor will perscribe you test, tren, gh, and slin but we all still do it. Also every other commercial is a lawsuit against test makers has that stopped you from taking gear? Come on bro be real there are risks with every medication out there. Majority of people understand the sides from taking all those PED's do blood work and take support meds to minimize sides + long term issues. Same applies here and if the OP had tried everything accutane is gonna work.

OP if you take accutane do your research understand the risks and be responsible.

I definitely educate myself on everything before I use it. Like I said above, if I have to I will but I rather avoid it. Plus, I think accutane may be overkill for this. I'm just trying to clean out the pores on my nose and surrounding area and keep them clean and small. Accutane may dry out other areas that are sensitive. My inner elbows, armpits, and under my chest dry out real badly sometimes if I am not careful.

It's weird I'm an oily mess but there are certain areas that seem to get left behind and go very dry if I go balls to the walls on eliminating the oil. So I have to keep that in mind.

I think you should not worry so much about it bro. From these pics I hardly see anything at all. Seriously on your nose that's nothing!

I know it is nothing compared to what lots of guys on cycle are experiencing. Thanks for the confidence boost lol!

Guys let's keep in mind the goal here. I know that some suffer from serious acne on cycle and maybe that's where some of you guys are coming from. I am simply focused on the pores on my nose and surrounding area. I have little to no acne. Guys have told me they have acne so bad it bleeds! That explains the huge use of accutane and such and maybe some of these responses. I only get acne on my chest and back when I let the hair run wild and the soap I use keeps them off pretty well. I just need to get deep in these pores and clean them out, and then maintain them.

Thanks for all the suggestions. So far the strips, followed by a cleanser, and pore reducer interest me very much (I actually just started this); as well as the hibiclens that john and knight mentioned. Also, low dose accutane for a few months then maintaining with a cleaner is another option that interests me.

20mg accutane for me, 3 years later still dealing with permanent chapped lips and facial flushing and red thin skin. The skin has got much better over the last 3 years but lips have not lol. It did mostly cure severe acne permanently though. I ran it for a year almost. I tried stopping at 6 and 8 but needed more time I think

bro a facial cleansing brush would be worth a try becuase it removes the excess dead skin cells so the oil doesnt get trapped in the pores. try using it gently morning and before bed.

My wife uses those pore reducers after she washes off her makeup. I didn't think anything of them, it actually works for you? She had me try it before and I didn't think I was seeing much difference. Maybe I need to give it another shot.

Yep, it works for me but you have to keep up with it.

If not mentioned either already, I have read PH levels of the body can affect oil secretion along with facotrs such as hormones obviously. maybe try vinegar on the skin? just a thought, i know I have heard people do it but I haven't tried so I cant tell you for sure.

Accutane was what did it for me.. no GI issues.

it's great being able to blast the shit out of juice and not get acne.

people accuse me of steroid use and im like "but im not bald, and I don't have acne so..."

gotta love those stereotypical side effects of AAS. gets me off the hook.

they jelly.

Has any of you ever tried mega dosing pantathonic acid (vit b5)? I've read it's like a last resort before going to acutaine. I've done 5-10g of pantathonic acid a day for a week an it dries the skin out an gets rid of everything. I considered acutaine but really didn't want to deal with the sides of they occurred.

Interesting havent read about it, seems like a ton to take though, what medium is it?

oral works. I had severe cystic acne so Accutane was the only hope I had at not having scars...

got a script for it just in time.

Use Dr. BRONNERS CASTILE SOAP!! That stuff is magic in a bottle literally

Bro, this may sound a bit crazy. But lemon juice and sea salt make it into a paste and apply it on the your problem areas overnight. You can also use mashed up tomatoes. Wash your face with Luke warm water in the am. Both remedies will decrease the size of your pours and dissolve the blackheads. Believe me it defiantly works.

I've been fighting blackheads or whiteheads, whatever you want to call them for months now.

Obviously on cycle my skin gets even more greasy. My pores on my nose and the surrounding area are very clogged. I can literally sit there and squeeze stuff out of them for what seems like forever.

I wash my face multiple times a day. I take at least 3 showers a day in which I use a bar of soap containing 10% benzoyl alcohol, which seems to keep the rest of my body fairly clear. Keeps my face clear for the most part but the pores remain clogged.

I've tried all these so-called "deep" cleaning products and they barely scratch the surface. I need something that can really get in the pores and clean them out.

Anybody have any good products they use washes, masks, etc?

Or any other methods of cleaning out the pores? I'm all ears.

I use goats milk soap. I'm 35 but I look 25 not sure if it is the soap or genetics but I can say since i have started using it a few years ago it's done wonders for my skin. It wouldn't hurt to try it ;)

Hope this helps ;)

Goat milk soap benefits

1. Has recently been proven to effectively treat acne.

2. Goat milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents.

3. It is known that goat milk can reduce skin inflammation, and soothes dry and damaged skin.

4. Can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging.

5. Goat’s milk soap has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin by breaking down the glue that holds dead skin cells together.

6.Goat’s milk has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals.

7. Loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E.

8. Goat’s milk soaps are free from harmful chemical and a very mild soap bar safe to use for all skin conditions.

9. Goat milk consists of natural emollients and triglycerides that act as natural moisturizer.

These benefits of goat milk soap are only a few of the many wonderful benefits goat milk has to offer.

Snakes is a good way to describe it. That's how mine are, I can literally squeeze out little "worms" of oil and puss. Pretty nasty shit really, makes me disgusted. If I stay away from dirty foods its better.

I've also heard about bad sides with Accutane, that's why I rather not use it unless I have to. Plus I really don't like using medications. Most either don't work or make me feel toxic. I'm hoping these anti-oxidants I'm using now help disperse this garbage out of my body. I should as LK3 if he has anything for the skin.

I used a strip this morning after my shower postworkout. I then used the stuff my wife has. It's an oil eliminating astringent, has 2% sacylic acid. I really don't like using too much sacylic acid, it just dries my skin and makes it look old and wrinkles are exposed. I look alot older then I am already, don't need my wrinkles in focus lol.

I'll keep at it, I'll at least use a strip once a week and the astringent daily.

i keep seeing this black head thing in the forum list and made me think to look.

i have the same thing on my nose! lol

i have for as long as i can remember.

for some reason recently i was paying more attention to it, i think cus my gf squeeze my nose and the snakes popped out! lol

squeezing them out after a shower a couple times a week seems to help.

there is the blue liquid that my gf puts on my back when it is broken out and when she does it regularly the shit clears up good and quick.

i was trying to send some up but shipping is just too expensive to be worth it. its really cheap and not sold in the US.

went a little crazy at first trying to clear this up with squeezing and the blue stuff, it ended up drying me out.

i have been using some sort of face scrub like 1-2 times a week and squeezing them out, doing this seemed to help but also seems like a never ending thing.

i look around and see lots of old me with noses like this and worse! like much worse, i just joke about it being old man nose!lol

i can pass for 10 years younger than i am easy so it isn't a big deal just something my obsessiveness sees.

i have no good solution and think we are basically doomed! lol

same boat no acne but a lot of pores and blackheads on nose and cheeks. dermatologist is going to do some kind of fraxel session with needles to synthesize collagen in the face to fill the pores.

Accutane works and it's permanent, pick it up from a reputable research chem site and use the BARE MINNIMUM until you're comfortable with it and go from there. 6 month cycle is what is recommended...

I use a blackhead tool I got from Walgreens to scrape my face then I use Proactiv. It's done a good job so far.

I usually only break out on my shoulders and upper back. I use Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action face scrub on my face for oily skin or potential acne. Keeps my skin on the face pimple-free - no blackheads, and minimal visible pores.

That and GlydermFace Solution Plus 12 (12%Glycolic Acid) work GREAT together.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity