over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork in. Estrogen/prolactin results

MrCyp

Banned
Started 750mg TestE and 500mg NPP and 50mg proviron about a month ago along with peptides and 6iu's GH daily. I waited till now to get bloodwork done so the test would be fully kicked in.

Been using 12.5mg aromasin from researchstop ED the past 2-3wks and been using .5mg cabasar tabs EOD.

results

Estradial range 0-53 I was at 43
Prolactin range 2.1-17.7 I was at <.3 which was very low

Whats odd is I can still get discharge when i squeeze my nipples. Anyway im very happy where estrogen is at. I wanted it in range but on the higher end but prolactin is too low imo so im gonna back the cabasar to .5mg 3x per week instead of EOD.

Last edited:
I hope someone chimes in with a little more insight as to why you still have discharge. I have been running Prami the last couple days and I still have discharge out both my nipples. I believe my prolactin levels came up by using P-Plex by CEL. What other factors other than prolactin levels will cause a male to lactate?

im gonna back the cabasar to .5mg 3x per week instead of EOD.

That's not much of a drop at all (3x/wk vs. 3.5x/wk).. Maybe instead of doing it EOD, do it E3D.. That works out 2.5x/wk vs. 3.5x/wk..

Not to hijack...

But does anyhone know what a "good" prolactin level is?

I understand there are "ranges" that are considered safe or "ok"...

But I was at a 6.5 ng/mL... which is low based upon the top area of the range, but to me, I feel it is too high. And to note, I am on nothing, and haven't been in many many years...

medically anything over 10 is high
what is problematic depends on a lot of factors.

prolactin really cant be too low, unless all your other pituitary and pituitary related hormones are low. (the role prolactin does play can be filled by others, with much better results anyways-- prolactin really serves no function in males.

lactation can still occur if insulin levels are high, but also ducts still have fluid in them (from when prolactin was high so that still can come out, even when prolactin and insulin are controlled)

note- if not using researchstop for your pramipexole research or not using mirapex tabs for personal use cant say that what you are using is prampexole.

Macro,
I believe I have prolactin induced gyno from P-Plex that I ran with a cycle of Test cyp @600mg/week. I was on A-Dex .5mg E3Days but now, 2 weeks into PCT I have no nipple pain but puffiness and discharge. I am on Prami .5mg/day along with clomid 100mg/day. Should I add aromasin or letro next to help combat this? Also, all products are from RS....orlando to jax in 1 day!

Macro,
I believe I have prolactin induced gyno from P-Plex that I ran with a cycle of Test cyp @600mg/week. I was on A-Dex .5mg E3Days but now, 2 weeks into PCT I have no nipple pain but puffiness and discharge. I am on Prami .5mg/day along with clomid 100mg/day. Should I add aromasin or letro next to help combat this? Also, all products are from RS....orlando to jax in 1 day!

first drop the clomid to 50mg, actually would run 25mg at this point

yes you should add exemestane, go with 25mg for a couple days then 12.5mg. you can probably run 25mg without issue. letro on the other hand inhibits testicular aromatase too much, and can interfere with recovery.

are you eating surplus cals? because high insulin levels can maintain lactation.

Yea, I have been eating excess to maintain as much muscle as I can from the cycle. Should I eat at a deficit for a few days until lactation stops? I will throw in some aromasin soon. How long should I wait before I bump up the Prami?

Yea, I have been eating excess to maintain as much muscle as I can from the cycle. Should I eat at a deficit for a few days until lactation stops? I will throw in some aromasin soon. How long should I wait before I bump up the Prami?

yes (doing cardio and eating clean will help, but at least cut close to maintainance and avoid insulin spiking foods- omega-3 to balance out saturated fats, NO TFA's, avoid sucrose and fructose (HFCS in particular))

yes. now.

now and bump up.

Started 750mg TestE and 500mg NPP and 50mg proviron about a month ago along with peptides and 6iu's GH daily. I waited till now to get bloodwork done so the test would be fully kicked in.

Been using 12.5mg aromasin from researchstop ED the past 2-3wks and been using .5mg cabasar tabs EOD.

results

Estradial range 0-53 I was at 43
Prolactin range 2.1-17.7 I was at <.3 which was very low

Whats odd is I can still get discharge when i squeeze my nipples. Anyway im very happy where estrogen is at. I wanted it in range but on the higher end but prolactin is too low imo so im gonna back the cabasar to .5mg 3x per week instead of EOD.

Whats also weird is I can still feel a slight bit of tenderness in my right nipple. Maybe its from already formed small bits of gyno.

Whats also weird is I can still feel a slight bit of tenderness in my right nipple. Maybe its from already formed small bits of gyno.

its because you are letting estrogen ride a little too high. increasing aromasin, moderating insulin, increasing prami or in this case cabergoline-- kind of low for treatment--- know that prolactin is low but thats PLASMA prolactin and if PRLR is kicking up even low prolactin not good--, losing fat all are elements/ways to induce apoptosis/regression of that tissue.

its because you are letting estrogen ride a little too high. increasing aromasin, moderating insulin, increasing prami or in this case cabergoline-- kind of low for treatment--- know that prolactin is low but thats PLASMA prolactin and if PRLR is kicking up even low prolactin not good--, losing fat all are elements/ways to induce apoptosis/regression of that tissue.

But isnt estrogen necassary for muscle growth? I would think letting ride a little higher would contribute to more muscle.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear