over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodworks In! (Results Icluded)

Zuke

Registered
Hey Guys,

I am trying to add an attachment. I scanned in a couple of my bloodwork results but i cant get them to do so. I am a computer idiot. Anyway, if anybody want i will email if u wanna look. The doctor said everthing is pefectly ok. I am only high in a 3 things. They are Urea,AST,ALT. Here are their values:

Actual -------- Healthy Range

Urea 10.5 ------- 2.5 - 6.4 mmol/L

AST 89 --------- 10 - 42 U/L

ALT 81-------- 10 -40 U/L

Any comments? Thanks!

Zuke said:
Hey Guys,

I am trying to add an attachment. I scanned in a couple of my bloodwork results but i cant get them to do so. I am a computer idiot. Anyway, if anybody want i will email if u wanna look. The doctor said everthing is pefectly ok. I am only high in a 3 things. They are Urea,AST,ALT. Here are their values:

Actual -------- Healthy Range

Urea 10.5 ------- 2.5 - 6.4 mmol/L

AST 89 --------- 10 - 42 U/L

ALT 81-------- 10 -40 U/L

Any comments? Thanks!

What are you using right now?

I am on 500mg/Cypionate and 310mg/Fina a week. Its 5 weeks in. I have 2 full test sheets saved on my computer but i don't know how to put them on here.

Read post #3: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11044

From acid_doctor at Got Fina baord

See if your doc or lab have any of that same blood sample left in the lab (many times they will) and have them run a CPK and GGT. The CPK should be very high indicating what a stud you are in the weight room and that you tear the shit out of your muscles training them. Here's the MOST IMPORTANT POINT: the GGT should be NORMAL. If your GGT is normal, then your liver is normal and the AST, ALT values were artificially raised due to resistance training. At that point blow it off and don't waste anymore money chasing it. My guess is that unless you are taking large amounts of an oral steroid and have been for months, your liver is actually fine. Injectables have very little IF ANY effect on your liver.

Exercising doesn't matter as long as a CPK and GGT are included to help you (and your doctor) interpret the meaning of the tests. If the liver has damage the GGT will be elevated, PERIOD. The reason doctors don't routinely check the GGT is because the ratio of AST and ALT, when elevated, can help direct them as to which kind of liver damage the patient has and what tests might be needed next. GGT is a very specific enzyme for parenchymal liver (liver tissue) damage but it is elevated in ALL types of liver tissue damage therefore doen't point them in any particular direction. However, heavy resistance training is a very unique circumstance that is not considered because it is so rare in our society but it has the unique ability to raise the ALT and AST due to muscle damage and NOT due to liver damage. Whatever you do, be sure a GGT is checked. There is no need to wait. In fact I would be MORE interested in what your GGT is right now while your AST and ALT are up. I bet it's normal, but it should be checked. If it is abnormal then I would swear off oral gear for good.

Thanks xcel.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner