over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body hair questions

Big Vin

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
I'm tired of all this body hair and want it gone. Body is rounding into shape nicely and I'd like to be able to wear tank tops etc...without having so much chest, shoulder and even stomach hair. Grey hair on chest (yeah, I'm 46) is even uncooler. I live in South Texas, so I can wear next to nothing year round.
What do you do about it? Wax, shave, nothing? Does it itch? Is it worth it?
No homo here.

phillips body groomer newest model and trim that shit down. Wax the back if you need to but everywhere else the groomer should be more than enough to keep ya trim and neat. Shaving would need to be done on the regular and is a pain and overall bodywax god that'd kill so grab the body groomer.

Check out the tria laser its like 400$ but it works

JROD HAVE YOU TRIED THE TRIA LASER ?? I'VE SEEN MIXED REVIEWS.
JUST NEED SOMEONE TO COMFIRM IF IT REALLY WORKS OR NOT.
IF IT DOES IT IS WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT. 400 IS WHAT
ONE LASER SESSION GOES FOR.

take some test and ur body hair will grow even faster then normal..

I'm tired of all this body hair and want it gone. Body is rounding into shape nicely and I'd like to be able to wear tank tops etc...without having so much chest, shoulder and even stomach hair. Grey hair on chest (yeah, I'm 46) is even uncooler. I live in South Texas, so I can wear next to nothing year round.
What do you do about it? Wax, shave, nothing? Does it itch? Is it worth it?
No homo here.

BRO I'VE DELT WITH THIS ISSUE ALL MY LIFE. WERE TALKING FULL CHEST/ABS & LATS. PROFESSIONAL LASER TREATMENTS WORKED WELL BUT
THEY GOT TOO EXPENSIVE TO MAINTAIN TREATMENTS. NOW I JUST USE BODY GROOMER AND STAY TANNED

Also curious if you've personally tried it. I was looking into just getting my hair professionally lasered and taken care of once and for all.

take some test and ur body hair will grow even faster then normal..

Tell me about it. I'm Italian, and while on test I can't shave it fast enough. I seriously get a 5 o'clock shadow around 2-3 lol.

Also curious if you've personally tried it. I was looking into just getting my hair professionally lasered and taken care of once and for all.

xD3A7Hx,

IF $$ NOT AN ISSUE, DO THE LASER. IT WILL TAKE ABOUT 15 SESSIONS AT
1 PER MONTH ON THE TREATMENTS AND THEN 3X PER YEAR TO MAINTAIN.
COST RANGES FROM 250-500 PER SESSION DEPENDING ON YOUR SIZE

xD3A7Hx,

IF $$ NOT AN ISSUE, DO THE LASER. IT WILL TAKE ABOUT 15 SESSIONS AT
1 PER MONTH ON THE TREATMENTS AND THEN 3X PER YEAR TO MAINTAIN.
COST RANGES FROM 250-500 PER SESSION DEPENDING ON YOUR SIZE

Yeah that's way out of the question. I'm 6'2" 245lbs, and can't afford to do that monthly. According to my friend who works at a beauty salon, getting yourself waxed hurts for a few seconds, but after a few sessions, your hair grows back really fine, and eventually it will stop growing back. So I might just nut up, and have her do my back and see how it works out.

Yeah it was worth the money i bought it for the girlfriend for her bday we have had it for 4mnths so we are just half way through the recommened time frame and most of my hair is non existant anymore and what does come back is very fine the only pain in the ass is its time consuming my hands dont work enough to use it so my gf does it for me or my impatient ass prob wouldnt do it lol

Yeah it was worth the money i bought it for the girlfriend for her bday we have had it for 4mnths so we are just half way through the recommened time frame and most of my hair is non existant anymore and what does come back is very fine the only pain in the ass is its time consuming my hands dont work enough to use it so my gf does it for me or my impatient ass prob wouldnt do it lol

Damn, good to hear bro.

On a side note, good to see you're back up and on the boards. I was getting kind of worried not hearing from you in awhile.

I'm hairy too

My girl waxes me every few months! schest just about a 1/4inch trim guys that used to Shave 10yrs ago look like apes now a days:)

I did laser on my back for about 7 months. It was gone for a while, but then came back. I talked to the owner, and he said men don't respond as well as women because of the male hormones(test). Sinc I took extra it really didn't work. I wasted about 700 bucks on it.

I did laser on my back for about 7 months. It was gone for a while, but then came back. I talked to the owner, and he said men don't respond as well as women because of the male hormones(test). Sinc I took extra it really didn't work. I wasted about 700 bucks on it.

That's exactly what I'd like to avoid-especially if the results didn't stay.

That's exactly what I'd like to avoid-especially if the results didn't stay.

It worked like a charm for my wife. She has been bare in all the right places with no regrowth for about 16 months.

What about crotex. It is suppose to be a lotion that removes hair for good. I would like to know if it really works.

ULTRA HAIR AWAY Hair Inhibitor

This works great, but you still have to first remove the hair, by shaving, waxing, or whatever method. Then you put the product on after the hair is removed. It does take some time, but it eventually stops the hair from growing back.

There’s a few companies selling hair inhibitors but this one works the best. I think Cutler is sponsored by them also.

I did a few sessions of laser worked great during the time but then hair grew back worse few months after I stoped. Now I just have my girl wax my back. I wish there was something that worked for me. Gh + test + italian = hairy beast

waxing works great if ya can tolerate the pain

then there hair removal cream (i liek this method, grows back faster then waxing but very easy and convenient)

shaving i dont like

and laser works, but its expensive, and IF you use steroids your likely to regrow hair back after laser hair treatment since the follicale of ur hairs is able to produce anywhere between 9-10 hairs and laser treatment doesnt kill hair follicales, so ur wasting ur money

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner