over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body hair questions

I did a few sessions of laser worked great during the time but then hair grew back worse few months after I stoped. Now I just have my girl wax my back. I wish there was something that worked for me. Gh + test + italian = hairy beast
I hear that brother!

I hear this is good...

About-Silkn-SensEpil

Only have to use it once a week I believe. You can get them on ebay for around $300 as well or get it from the web site for around $500.

I am one hairy bastard so I thought I would help a few out.

Yeah that's way out of the question. I'm 6'2" 245lbs, and can't afford to do that monthly. According to my friend who works at a beauty salon, getting yourself waxed hurts for a few seconds, but after a few sessions, your hair grows back really fine, and eventually it will stop growing back. So I might just nut up, and have her do my back and see how it works out.
your friend is wrong. Waxing takes alot more then a "few sessions" for it to stop growing back. After many many many many sessions over years it grows back finer and finer, because in essensce your damnaging the hair folicle.
As for hurting, that really depends on the area and amount you have to remove. for a woman, no its really not to bad, they have like 2-3 strips and they are done. For a man with a HAIRY back and HAIRY chest, yes bring the pain.
1) honee wax works well, the kind you use with muslin strips..but painfull, as you will pull parts of your skin off and bleed.
2) hard wax works the best, this kind actually forms into a hard strip and then you just yank the strip of wax off. no cloth strip needed. less painfull then a honee wax, as the hard wax does not stick to the skin.

xD3A7Hx,

IF $$ NOT AN ISSUE, DO THE LASER. IT WILL TAKE ABOUT 15 SESSIONS AT
1 PER MONTH ON THE TREATMENTS AND THEN 3X PER YEAR TO MAINTAIN.
COST RANGES FROM 250-500 PER SESSION DEPENDING ON YOUR SIZE

Pete, laser is good for removing hair, but not keeping it off. Most studies out their show electrolosis is much more effective for long term hair removal. Much more painfull, but longer lasting results.

Hope this helps some

*personally i am so hairy, ussually its a body gromer or nair or wife in the shower with a razor. just way to much to even think about removing perm.

I am one hairy bastard so I thought I would help a few out.

your friend is wrong. Waxing takes alot more then a "few sessions" for it to stop growing back. After many many many many sessions over years it grows back finer and finer, because in essensce your damnaging the hair folicle.
As for hurting, that really depends on the area and amount you have to remove. for a woman, no its really not to bad, they have like 2-3 strips and they are done. For a man with a HAIRY back and HAIRY chest, yes bring the pain.
1) honee wax works well, the kind you use with muslin strips..but painfull, as you will pull parts of your skin off and bleed.
2) hard wax works the best, this kind actually forms into a hard strip and then you just yank the strip of wax off. no cloth strip needed. less painfull then a honee wax, as the hard wax does not stick to the skin.

Pete, laser is good for removing hair, but not keeping it off. Most studies out their show electrolosis is much more effective for long term hair removal. Much more painfull, but longer lasting results.

Hope this helps some

*personally i am so hairy, ussually its a body gromer or nair or wife in the shower with a razor. just way to much to even think about removing perm.

thanks bro!
got cheap sessions so my cost wasnt too bad but i must say only 30% of back hair did grow back.
now looking to buy my own laser. i can purchase home pro diode laser for about 1500.

the wahl "peanut" is a great shaver !! i just wish i could get my back myself, cause the wife bitches every time i ask her to help me out :D

Yeah that's way out of the question. I'm 6'2" 245lbs, and can't afford to do that monthly. According to my friend who works at a beauty salon, getting yourself waxed hurts for a few seconds, but after a few sessions, your hair grows back really fine, and eventually it will stop growing back. So I might just nut up, and have her do my back and see how it works out.

I just did my second waxing, I'm a hairy bastard too. It hurts but that I can live with. Ingrown hairs and loads of pimples if you sweat, not ideal. I'm scarred all over my chest now. It also stings when you're lying in bed when they grow back at one point. Wax your back but the chest I think a professional clipper is best.

Girlfriend/wife + electric clippers + pack of decent razors while in the shower = a new u :) Pain free and cheap.

If I let it go too long I whack it down with the body groomer(from target years ago) then the new Nair for men.If you keep up with it the nair works great,but life gets in the way(work etc...) and I usually have to do the above.:)

Im an Esthetician...If you get waxed, find a salon that uses Nufree wax. It is antibacterial and you do not use oil to remove so it cuts down breakouts. Also go to Sephora or somewhere that has "Tend Skin." It will help on ingrown hairs.

You can also use a glycolic body wash that will help exfoliate and help with ingrowns.

i find a razor and a razorba for those hard to reach places. may have to try one of the body shavers at some point , but the razor has worked for the last 10+ years.

Im looking into getting a laser hair removal kit for my wife. Now Im hearing mixed reviews. I cant afford the monthly treatments, and the $400 kit seemed like a great idea. Anyone have any more experience with them?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws