over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boosting Testosterone without Steroids

V-Man

Registered
With my heart condition and my age of 47, what supplements can I take to boost my testosterone without using steroids or anything products that are super expensive.

Today I bought tribulus 625 mg. I guess I take 2 a day.

I guess it works by making your brain excrete leutinizing hormone LH which then makes your testicles produce more test.?

Thanks

Vito

Aromasin will boost test a little in addition to lowering estrogen.

I did a search and aromasin is listed as a steroid.

It's a steroidal compound, but not an anabolic like you're thinking.. It's an AI (Aromatase Inhibitor) given to postmenopausal women with breast cancer, to kill estrogen levels.. In a man, it will also raise Test levels in the process, since some of your Test is destined to become estrogen (which will stay Test instead)

Fadogia (Omega Sports sells T-Force, MAN sells Primal Male) noticeable enhances testosterone as it acts as an LH mimic. Its one of the few herbals that boosts LH

There are many herbs that increase testosterone and free testosterone(Eurycoma Longifolia, Epimedium, Nettle Root, Tribulus, Fadogia), but nothing is more effective than medical drugs. These include Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators such as Clomiphene Citrate(Clomid), Tamoxifen Citrate(Nolvadex), and aromatase inhibitors such as Aromasin, Letrozole, and Arimidex. Even HCG(Human Chrionic Gonadotropin) will stimulate testosterone almost to the supraphysiological range, so long as it's used in conjunction with an aromatase inhibitor.

letro boosts your naty test???? i dont know much about it and have never personally used it but ive always heard that its just a diuretic that destroys your sex drive and doesnt have any effect on test.

One letrozole pill a week quadruples testosterone level
https://www.ergo-log.com/letrozole.html

Obese men have lower testosterone levels. Because fat mass produces aromatase [the enzyme that converts testosterone into estradiol] obese men are more likely to have problems with reduced libido and depression, in addition to physical problems. Endocrinologists at the Rijnstate Hospital in Arnhem, the Netherlands, discovered that they could change this with surprisingly low doses of letrozole.

The researchers gave twelve obese men with low testosterone levels a weekly pill containing 2.5 mg letrozole. Letrozole is an aromatase inhibitor, and a very good one at that. One of the reasons that letrozole works so well is that it breaks down relatively slowly. In fact underground handbooks contain warnings about letrozole. It’s not a substance for recreational athletes, they say.

The figure below shows the effect of letrozole on the male test subjects. The effect on testosterone level is maintained for six months; the inhibitory effect on the estradiol level starts to decline after six weeks.

34ift44.gif

The figures below show the result of six weeks’ of letrozole supplements on the free testosterone and free estradiol levels. The figures underestimate the effect on estradiol in some men: in some subjects the estradiol level dropped below the level that the researchers were able to measure.

212tx5j.gif

The researchers suspect that even better results would be achieved if the 2.5 mg dose were spread out over several days. They suggest that obese men could be given a pill containing 1 mg letrozole twice a week.

This study may be of interest to chemical athletes. Chemical athletes often use anti-oestrogens after taking a course of steroids to normalise their hormone balance. Since designer supplements have been available, chemical athletes often mess about with weak androgens, which also happen to sabotage the aromatase enzyme. Nolvadex or clomid are expensive and sometimes – at least in the case of clomid – have side effects. A low-dose letrozole preparation may provide an alternative.

Source:
Eur J Endocrinol. 2008 May;158(5):741-7.

More:
Nolvadex best T-booster of the SERMS 15.07.2009
Erection drugs have anti-oestrogenic effect 12.07.2009
Test tube study: fish oil is anti-estrogenic 13.05.2009
Nolvadex may be as dangerous as DES hormone for female bodybuilders 14.12.2008
Kelp has anti-estrogenic effect 09.10.2008
------------------------------------------------

OBJECTIVE: Isolated hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (IHH) is frequently observed in severely obese men, probably as a result of increased estradiol (E(2)) production and E(2)-mediated negative feedback on pituitary LH secretion. Aromatase inhibitors can reverse this process. This study evaluates whether letrozole once a week can normalize serum testosterone in severely obese men and maintain its long term effect. DESIGN: Open, uncontrolled 6-month pilot study in 12 severely obese men (body mass index>35.0 kg/m(2)) with obesity-related IHH and free testosterone levels <225 pmol/l, treated with 2.5 mg letrozole once a week for 6 months. RESULTS: Six weeks of treatment reduced total E(2) from 123+/-11 to 58+/-7 pmol/l (P<0.001, mean+/-s.e.m.), and increased serum LH from 4.4+/-0.6 to 11.1+/-1.5 U/l (P<0.001). Total testosterone rose from 5.9+/-0.5 to 19.6+/-1.4 nmol/l (P<0.001), and free testosterone from 163+/-13 to 604+/-50 pmol/l (P<0.001). Total testosterone rose to within the normal range in all subjects, whereas free testosterone rose to supraphysiological levels in 7 out of 12 men. The testosterone and E(2) levels were stable throughout the week and during the 6-month treatment period. CONCLUSION: Letrozole 2.5 mg once a week produced a sustained normalization of serum total testosterone in obese men with IHH. However, free testosterone frequently rose to supraphysiological levels. Therefore, a starting dose <2.5 mg once a week is recommended.

letro

when i took letro, my joints just killed me like every joint
i could not even sit down on the toilet because of my knees
libido was shot too
it works too good imo and can reverse gyno for sure
what do you think about low dose aromasin vs. letro? i have never tried adex

very low dose letro will boost testosterone levels... any AI will increase testosterone. letro is cheapest and most effective. if joints start to hurt you're taking too much.

^ alternatively you could get a blood test after you go on to ensure that you haven't murdered estrogen too much.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear