over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 TB500 Combo for General Recovery

Please explain to me how a systemic drug works any better by injecting near a site

Once injected to tissue near a site it does not magically disperse around a site and take effect...the drug is absorbed into collecting veins which eventually collect together to circulate up through the inferior vena cava (unless it is injected into your chest/arms/upper body that dumps into the superior vena cava) which is then dumped into the right atrium of your heart to eventually be ejected out of the left ventricle and Into circulation by your arterial system

This is basic pharmacology brother...the only way that a systemic drug can theoretically offer some sort of spot enhancement would be to inject it into the feeding arteries of whatever body part you are hoping to achieve effects

I'm a newbie to all this, I was just offering advice based on what I have learned via google. It was my understanding that you had to inject it into/near the injury site but it seems like I was wrong then, sorry about that. So do you essentially just squirt the syringe into your mouth and swallow it? Just wondering how you do it as I would love to be free of the pain I experience at times.

I don't understand how the stomach acids wouldn't destroy the peptide. Peptides are very fragile. This makes little sense to me. I would stick with injections, or at least taking it via nasal spray.

Also:

"Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 is an anti-ulcer peptidergic agent, safe in inflammatory bowel disease clinical trials (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419, PL 14736) and wound healing, stable in human gastric juice and has no reported toxicity."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21548867/?i=3&from=/17186181/related

I'm a newbie to all this, I was just offering advice based on what I have learned via google. It was my understanding that you had to inject it into/near the injury site but it seems like I was wrong then, sorry about that. So do you essentially just squirt the syringe into your mouth and swallow it? Just wondering how you do it as I would love to be free of the pain I experience at times.

I didn't mean to sound rude if I did...I absolutely hate when people do that myself

But yes, just draw it up in your syringe and squirt it under your tongue, I try to hold it there for a few minutes just in case it may absorb sublingually...and then I swallow it with some water

The studies use 10mcg/kg in rats which equates to about just under 200mcg in a 200 pound male...however there is no reported dose that had caused toxicity and some studies show a linear dose related cause of benefits when the dose is increased....which is why I wouldn't be afraid to use 500mcg or even 1mg at a time

Again I'm sorry if I came off as a dick, I need to work on that as I can't stand seeing other people do that

I didn't mean to sound rude if I did...I absolutely hate when people do that myself

But yes, just draw it up in your syringe and squirt it under your tongue, I try to hold it there for a few minutes just in case it may absorb sublingually...and then I swallow it with some water

The studies use 10mcg/kg in rats which equates to about just under 200mcg in a 200 pound male...however there is no reported dose that had caused toxicity and some studies show a linear dose related cause of benefits when the dose is increased....which is why I wouldn't be afraid to use 500mcg or even 1mg at a time

Again I'm sorry if I came off as a dick, I need to work on that as I can't stand seeing other people do that

It's fine man, I appreciate you apologizing. I am just new to this so I'm not that knowledgeable about it yet. I'll switch to taking it orally or maybe sub Q as that should be pretty painless, I was getting antsy doing it near my elbow as I'm a slim dude and not much fat to inject into hah. Is there a time period in which we should take a break from using peptides? I read somewhere that some people recommend a two week break but I'm not sure, doesn't seem like you would have to since it's not like you're injecting testosterone.

It's fine man, I appreciate you apologizing. I am just new to this so I'm not that knowledgeable about it yet. I'll switch to taking it orally or maybe sub Q as that should be pretty painless, I was getting antsy doing it near my elbow as I'm a slim dude and not much fat to inject into hah. Is there a time period in which we should take a break from using peptides? I read somewhere that some people recommend a two week break but I'm not sure, doesn't seem like you would have to since it's not like you're injecting testosterone.

I read a study where this was given for months at a time I believe...it isn't something hormonal that affects some sort of negative feedback loop in your body...I would take this for months on end if I could after reading all of the beneficial aspects it provides

I read a study where this was given for months at a time I believe...it isn't something hormonal that affects some sort of negative feedback loop in your body...I would take this for months on end if I could after reading all of the beneficial aspects it provides

Good to know, thanks for the info. Yea I would like to take this until all my injuries have healed. So since it's systematic shouldn't it technically be able to heal your whole body and make you 100%? Provided that your injuries are not complete bone breaks or something like that. Have you read anything about it helping stress fractures? I have one in my hip that I've been let heal since July, hopefully this and TB 500 can speed it up.

Found a drawback: if I take too much, I basically shit my brains out - can't keep food in me. Within 10 minutes of a meal, I'm running to the toilet.

It's definitely the peps. I skipped last night's dose, and this morning's dose, and I'm back to normal.

Keep in my that I'm experiencing this on 80mg of hydrocodone a day, which is going to slow me down. However, it could also be that it's merely reversing the effect of the hydro on the GI tract.

I did, however, come across one other guy on another board who said the same thing.

Have you read anything about it helping stress fractures?

As far as stress fractures go: BPC 157 is shown to strengthen bones as well as ligaments. I'd think it would help. Below is one study showing promise.

http://www.thebonejournal.com/article/S8756-3282(98)00180-X/pdf

Found a drawback: if I take too much, I basically shit my brains out - can't keep food in me. Within 10 minutes of a meal, I'm running to the toilet.

It's definitely the peps. I skipped last night's dose, and this morning's dose, and I'm back to normal.

Keep in my that I'm experiencing this on 80mg of hydrocodone a day, which is going to slow me down. However, it could also be that it's merely reversing the effect of the hydro on the GI tract.

I did, however, come across one other guy on another board who said the same thing.

As far as stress fractures go: BPC 157 is shown to strengthen bones as well as ligaments. I'd think it would help. Below is one study showing promise.

http://www.thebonejournal.com/article/S8756-3282(98)00180-X/pdf

Thanks for the link! Very good to learn that it can help, I'm pumped.

I post about this stuff all the time because it is plain awesome. I've researched it for about a year on and off, it has worked systemically and also when put near the injury. There are no doubts that it does heal injuries very very well. And to the other poster saying it is no toxic, I honestly believe that is true because I have used 10 mg in a day a few different times and felt 100% fine. It appears to be safe and is in my opinion the best healer out there, it beats every other peptide in that aspect

Mannitol is used in a lot of pharmaceuticals including GH and is a laxitive. I am wondering if maybe there is too much mannitol which is causing the bowel problem. I get the same issue with a certain brand of DAC and was trying to figure out for a while what the cause was and finally came to the conclusion that it has to be something in the additives like mannitol.

Mannitol is used in a lot of pharmaceuticals including GH and is a laxitive. I am wondering if maybe there is too much mannitol which is causing the bowel problem. I get the same issue with a certain brand of DAC and was trying to figure out for a while what the cause was and finally came to the conclusion that it has to be something in the additives like mannitol.

Are you serious? I give 25 grams of 25% mannitol IV push every day at work for procedures and have not once had someone had a bowel issue in over 3 years

Mannitol is an osmotic diuretic that decreases intracranial pressure btw...I think you either have an extremely rare reaction or are totally wrong

Last edited:
Also:

"Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 is an anti-ulcer peptidergic agent, safe in inflammatory bowel disease clinical trials (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419, PL 14736) and wound healing, stable in human gastric juice and has no reported toxicity."

Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157... - PubMed Mobile - NCBI

Most if not all injects are gastric stable because first pass by the liver is avoided, those who don't know that , try to remember that.... Product goes directly into bloodstream to target receptors for healing

Are you serious? I give 25 grams of 25% mannitol IV push every day at work for procedures and have not once had someone had a bowel issue in over 3 years

Mannitol is an osmotic diuretic that decreases intracranial pressure btw...I think you either have an extremely rare reaction or are totally wrong

Well let me put it this way. When I take brand A of DAC I get all the intended side effects of DAC as well as the benefits as proven by IGF-1 blood work. When I take brand B I get the same only when I am finished eating(always take it before a meal) I explode in the bathroom. Logic tells me that it isn't the DAC that is causing this but something in the additives. Now I see someone else is having the same issue with another peptide. I am merely hypothesizing that it may have nothing to do with the peptide, but the additives in the peptide. Obviously you have debunked my theory that it is mannitol, but I still do believe that it is something other than the peptide itself that is causing this.

Well let me put it this way. When I take brand A of DAC I get all the intended side effects of DAC as well as the benefits as proven by IGF-1 blood work. When I take brand B I get the same only when I am finished eating(always take it before a meal) I explode in the bathroom. Logic tells me that it isn't the DAC that is causing this but something in the additives. Now I see someone else is having the same issue with another peptide. I am merely hypothesizing that it may have nothing to do with the peptide, but the additives in the peptide. Obviously you have debunked my theory that it is mannitol, but I still do believe that it is something other than the peptide itself that is causing this.

Yeah idk, mannitol can be used as a laxative but that's when taken orally at doses above 20 grams which I doubt is in a peptide vial [emoji6]

Most if not all injects are gastric stable because first pass by the liver is avoided, those who don't know that , try to remember that.... Product goes directly into bloodstream to target receptors for healing

I think you may be mistaken, injected peptides are not absorbed via gastric route, they are absorbed vial lymph and surrounding collecting veins eventually hitting target receptors once reaching systemic circulation which is more pronounced after reaching arterial circulation

This does not mean they are gastric stable, they simply are not subject to the acidic environment of the stomach and subsequent alkaline environment of the small intestine...try swallowing peptides like insulin or GH, what isn't destroyed in the stomach is destroyed after circulating through the portal vein and through the liver before it's pass through the heart and into arterial circulation

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131