over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 TB500 Combo for General Recovery

Uh oh, what kind of side effects? What happened to your hands and ankles? I'm wary now of running them. I probably should never have bought them as I'm seeing good results from TB-500, BPC-157, and pentosan. Thankfully I didn't spend a whole lot, $77, which is a small price to pay to avoid the side effects you experienced.

At 2-4iu/day of pharm GH, my hands were very numb all the time; hard to get a good grip on anything. Recovery from training was OK (not as good as with the peps I'm running now). As far as muscle growth, not really.

I played around a lot with dosing protocols to see if I could get any kind of muscle gain without sides.

At one point, I tried 10iu EOD; not only did my hands get worse, but my ankles held so much water - right at the joints, and nowhere else - that my ability to squat was gone.

I tried doing a blast routine: take 20iu for 3 days, then 4 days off. Same deal with the ankles.

I never did find a dosing protocol for GH that really gave me any muscle gain or strength gain; it helped with recovery, but that was about it.

I like these peptides a lot better than GH. If I want size, I'll add in the appropriate AAS. I really need something that helps me recover, and I'm pretty sure I've found it.

Once I resume event training, I'll know for sure. That will be around St. Patrick's day. My big goal for this year is to get my deadlift back to 725lbs; I want to be able to DL 500lbs for 20 reps in 60 seconds; and I want a 275lb log press. Training for those numbers will definitely take a toll - but I think I can do it on these peps.

Ah damn, sorry to hear about the side effects. I'll stick with what I'm running now, definitely don't want to experience what you did. You used to deadlift 725lb? That's insane! Good luck getting back to your former strength level.

Ah damn, sorry to hear about the side effects. I'll stick with what I'm running now, definitely don't want to experience what you did. You used to deadlift 725lb? That's insane! Good luck getting back to your former strength level.

Thanks.

725 was my best competition DL, in 2011 - not that long ago. I'm pretty sure I can match that this year. Then I want to knock off 800, my lifetime goal.

I'm a shitty presser, though...just built for deadlifting.

Thanks.

725 was my best competition DL, in 2011 - not that long ago. I'm pretty sure I can match that this year. Then I want to knock off 800, my lifetime goal.

I'm a shitty presser, though...just built for deadlifting.

Definitely make a post if you hit 800, that's beast mode. Your version of a shitty presser would still crap all over me lol. Thanks to the peptides I just started working out again as of yesterday after a six month layoff, right back at beginner status. It sucks but I'll get back to my old strength levels eventually, hopefully both of us do and surpass them as well.

Do you take pentosan as well? A couple minutes after I inject it I get a burning sensation for a good ten minutes, is this normal?

Definitely make a post if you hit 800, that's beast mode. Your version of a shitty presser would still crap all over me lol. Thanks to the peptides I just started working out again as of yesterday after a six month layoff, right back at beginner status. It sucks but I'll get back to my old strength levels eventually, hopefully both of us do and surpass them as well.

Do you take pentosan as well? A couple minutes after I inject it I get a burning sensation for a good ten minutes, is this normal?

Thanks. Don't worry, you'll bounce back fast. Youth is on your side. If I can bounce back, anybody can bounce back.

As far as poundages go: my competition weight is 300lbs. It's nowhere near lean. We all make our choices.

Yes, I just finished a pentosan cycle. I inject IM, so no burning. However, if I'm not careful, and don't have perfect injection technique, oh, yeah - a definitely sting.

Thanks. Don't worry, you'll bounce back fast. Youth is on your side. If I can bounce back, anybody can bounce back.

As far as poundages go: my competition weight is 300lbs. It's nowhere near lean. We all make our choices.

Yes, I just finished a pentosan cycle. I inject IM, so no burning. However, if I'm not careful, and don't have perfect injection technique, oh, yeah - a definitely sting.

Thanks man, I'm hoping I do. Wow, you definitely got me on weight, I'm a skeleton-mode 133lbs at 5'10 hah. That's still an impressive deadlift at 800lbs, no matter what you weigh.

Did you always do IM injections? I may try that for better healing. Good to hear I'm not alone in the stinging, I thought I messed up or got a bad vial.

Thanks man, I'm hoping I do. Wow, you definitely got me on weight, I'm a skeleton-mode 133lbs at 5'10 hah. That's still an impressive deadlift at 800lbs, no matter what you weigh.

Did you always do IM injections? I may try that for better healing. Good to hear I'm not alone in the stinging, I thought I messed up or got a bad vial.

For pentosan, yep. When I find a drug that has well-done, controlled studies to back it up, I tend to follow the study protocol. All the studies about pentosan I've read had IM injections in humans.

I know sometimes that goes against anecdotal experience. I'm not on a high horse at all. That's just how I roll, for better or worse.

For pentosan, yep. When I find a drug that has well-done, controlled studies to back it up, I tend to follow the study protocol. All the studies about pentosan I've read had IM injections in humans.

I know sometimes that goes against anecdotal experience. I'm not on a high horse at all. That's just how I roll, for better or worse.

Cool, I'll switch to IM then, thanks for the info. Keep us posted how you're holding up. I'm thinking I'll run a low dose of bpc and tb like you are doing once my injuries are healed up, just so I can recover better from workouts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not much to note, except that my recovery is still silly. Upper body last night, after very little sleep. No DOMs, no burned out feeling today, in fact if I had been able to schedule it, I would have trained again today I feel that good. Unfortunately, I had to put in a 13 hour shift.

The good news is that I'm changing my shift schedule around, and will be working from 5A - 12P, then I get 3 hours off, and then back to work for a couple more hours. That means a perfect chunk of time in the middle of the day to train.

I love it when a plan comes together...

More of the same: freaking great recovery. My garage was freakin' cold today, since it's been getting down to 0F outside.

But I blasted through some high rep squats and upper body supersets - and noticed improvement from a couple weeks ago.

The tendons in my hand / thumb are finally easing up. Much, much less pain the last week.

Can't believe how good this is moving forward for me.

Update

There's a couple interesting things taking place for me, and which have encouraged me to increase my dose. I'm now doing 5mg each of BPC 157 and TB 500 per week.

The downside: I _think_ my mood has been darker. This is a very, very, tough subjective area for me. I'm prone to depression, there's a bajilion variables, etc. However, this latest stretch has been a bit too long. I wouldn't let this influence my decision to press forward and use either peptide - and I'm not.

The upsides.

In 2010, after years of terrible pain, muscle tears, and all sorts of problems, I was finally correctly diagnosed with nerve impingements on the spinal nerves from excess bone growth at L4-L5, L5-S1.

The sciatic nerve was damaged very badly in both legs; I had many problems walking. I had decompression therapy performed, as well as other stuff, to treat the issue. The doctors weren't too optimistic about the nerve ever regenerating - the damage was pretty severe, and I'm pretty old. I was told that if it ever did regenerate, the timeframe would be years, and I would experience most of the symptoms I had experienced leading up to the fix, but in reverse order.

Well, in late 2010 I had this weird problem: the toes on my right would curl under, and lock into place, all day. The pain was really bad.

This has started to happen again, just 2 weeks ago. Along with some other signs that I'm noticing about the way my hips are moving, and the strength I'm rapidly regaining, I suspect that the nerve is regenerating in a major way. I'm fairly sure that the BPC-157 is causing this; there's some solid research that it is good for nerve regeneration.

My recovery rate remains through the roof. My right hand (again, a nerve impingement) is better the past two weeks than it has been since 2010.

One final thing: I took heavy doses of NSAIDs for years, which tore my gut apart, to the point where taking any NSAID caused me to bleed profusely. That has stopped as well.

The more I use this, the more I'm convinced it's the real deal.

Still going

I now have zero doubts.

Normally, recovering from a heavy squat session takes me 48-72 hours, with the first day seeing no muscle soreness, but tired. Soreness normally sets in 2 days post-training, and takes a solid day or longer to dissipate.

Now: soreness sets in within 8 hours of training. Hits hard, and soreness continues for 24 hours. By hour 32 or so, I'm feeling completely recovered; soreness is gone, I'm not tired, and I'm ready to train heavy.

I now have zero doubts.

Normally, recovering from a heavy squat session takes me 48-72 hours, with the first day seeing no muscle soreness, but tired. Soreness normally sets in 2 days post-training, and takes a solid day or longer to dissipate.

Now: soreness sets in within 8 hours of training. Hits hard, and soreness continues for 24 hours. By hour 32 or so, I'm feeling completely recovered; soreness is gone, I'm not tired, and I'm ready to train heavy.
Extremely interesting report.

I suffer from depression myself, but have shyed away from medication since it's always been diagnosed as mild. Anyway, your recovery reports intrigue me. Are you doing 5mg in one shot or is this 5mg spread throughout the week?

Extremely interesting report.

I suffer from depression myself, but have shyed away from medication since it's always been diagnosed as mild. Anyway, your recovery reports intrigue me. Are you doing 5mg in one shot or is this 5mg spread throughout the week?

Through the week, at least every training day.

I think both or either would be great for general recovery. They can be run in numerous ways. I would personally use TB-500 sub q but inject BPC directly into the muscle I had just trained.

There's a couple interesting things taking place for me, and which have encouraged me to increase my dose. I'm now doing 5mg each of BPC 157 and TB 500 per week.

The downside: I _think_ my mood has been darker. This is a very, very, tough subjective area for me. I'm prone to depression, there's a bajilion variables, etc. However, this latest stretch has been a bit too long. I wouldn't let this influence my decision to press forward and use either peptide - and I'm not.

The upsides.

In 2010, after years of terrible pain, muscle tears, and all sorts of problems, I was finally correctly diagnosed with nerve impingements on the spinal nerves from excess bone growth at L4-L5, L5-S1.

The sciatic nerve was damaged very badly in both legs; I had many problems walking. I had decompression therapy performed, as well as other stuff, to treat the issue. The doctors weren't too optimistic about the nerve ever regenerating - the damage was pretty severe, and I'm pretty old. I was told that if it ever did regenerate, the timeframe would be years, and I would experience most of the symptoms I had experienced leading up to the fix, but in reverse order.

Well, in late 2010 I had this weird problem: the toes on my right would curl under, and lock into place, all day. The pain was really bad.

This has started to happen again, just 2 weeks ago. Along with some other signs that I'm noticing about the way my hips are moving, and the strength I'm rapidly regaining, I suspect that the nerve is regenerating in a major way. I'm fairly sure that the BPC-157 is causing this; there's some solid research that it is good for nerve regeneration.

My recovery rate remains through the roof. My right hand (again, a nerve impingement) is better the past two weeks than it has been since 2010.

One final thing: I took heavy doses of NSAIDs for years, which tore my gut apart, to the point where taking any NSAID caused me to bleed profusely. That has stopped as well.

The more I use this, the more I'm convinced it's the real deal.

Yep BPC has been shown in studies to attenuate the effects of NSAIDs and Tylenol. It will heal your gastric mucosa and prevent the damage in the first place. It will also prevent liver toxicity with a lethal dose of Tylenol.....

And this is all when taken orally....

Last edited:
I now have zero doubts.

That's pretty amazing!

Just got a new supply of BPC-157. I have used it prior had a little success. This time I have gotten allot of relief. Hurt my shoulder / felt a pop pain has been radiating from my shoulder to elbow. The shoulder would pop and grind when trying to bench. Well after two 250mcg shots I have gotten allot of relief. I bought the BPC from the same source. My joints feel better and my strength levels have increased. Sometimes I wonder about the quality of the peptides. I have noticed the same thing with other peptides. Getting the finger tingling and other times not getting the same reaction.

Update

Still very pleased with the results of using this combo. It's been a long time since I've felt this healthy, and just plain good.

My training has been a little spotty, largely due to mega work hours at my day job. However, my training is going very well. Most exciting to me is that I have identified a couple significant weaknesses, and am making great progress in shoring them up.

I have a handful of athletes (all middle-aged males, no bodybuilders, all very demanding sports) running this combo the same way now. Everybody is reporting good results. One athlete I'm working closely with described it as "GH with none of the GH downsides - and it works within a week."

Another athlete, who tracks all variables in his training and diet closely, has started to lean out nicely, while maintaining the same training output and caloric input. The only change was the addition of this combo. He does take his first thing in the morning, prior to any carbs.

We're all using Superior. I'd highly recommend this combo.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner