over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157 heals torn rotator cuff...new study

Just ordered some
Elbow was so bad tonight I could hardly train triceps
Felt like glass cutting me on every negative
I've had a nagging shoulder issue too I am gonna work on also
I can literally press on the pain in my shoulder.. I will inject right there with slin pin

I believe that these sorts of compound will actually be effective down the line however did i just read above that you plan on trying to blindly inject this into your rotator cuff..

I mean i guess you dont have much of a choice if you want to play around with it but how are you doing to know where to inject? Where the tear is? Are you just talking about where the supra and infra join i mean thats probably the only tendon your gonna be able to reach but even then its a small window and I sure hope whatever your injecting is ridiculously sterile as the last thing you want is to give yourself a septic joint.

I really dont have a great suggestion as to how you can do this without ultrasound guidance. Be careful and good luck!

I'm not telling anyone else what to do. You have to make your own choices in life. I have used BPC157 in both elbows, both delts, my left IT BAND, left pec insert, right adductor, right knee. The elbow tendinitis in both elbows completely healed within use of two 5mg vials of BPC157/one month, the left pec strain healed fully in 10 days, adductor in 10 days, my knee has meniscus damage that I don't feel I was able to heal at all, my rotator cuff/rear delt continues to improve slowly. It was severe.

I was the guinney pig with this peptide. I found it in a pubmed.com study snd had Phil Hernon get it synthesized in a lab. I came up with my own protocol and took a chance. BPC157 radically accelerates healing in most areas of injury, but some things it won't be able to heal much. I believe it is the increased blood flow to the injuries and reduced localized inflammation that BPC157 brings to accelerate healing.

Last edited:
I'm not telling anyone else what to do. You have to make your own choices in life. I have used BPC157 in both elbows, both delts, my left IT BAND, left pec insert, right adductor, right knee. The elbow tendinitis in both elbows completely healed within use of two 5mg vials of BPC157/one month, the left pec strain healed fully in 10 days, adductor in 10 days, my knee has meniscus damage that I don't feel I was able to heal at all, my rotator cuff/rear delt continues to improve slowly. It was severe.

I was the guinney pig with this peptide. I found it in a pubmed.com study snd had Phil Hernon get it synthesized in a lab. I came up with my own protocol and took a chance. BPC157 radically accelerates healing in most areas of injury, but some things it won't be able to heal much. I believe it is the increased blood flow to the injuries and reduced localized inflammation that BPC157 brings to accelerate healing.

Wow your falling apart arent you lol Im glad that it is helped you. A lot of the newer peptides really do show promise. I know your not recommending anyone follow your lead but please do be careful. I gotta admit that I am glad that you experiment on yourself a little bit as it cuts down a lot of time when it comes to trials and results etc but there is still a lot we dont know about it.

The thread was initially about injecting the rotator cuff and so my response was directed at that more then other areas. Its almost impossible for a physician to appropriately inject the cuff without ultrasound guidance so for the average bodybuilder its likely not going to happen. BUT the good news i guess is that when guys complain about shoulder pain for some reason they always just jump to " ohhh i hurt my rotator cuff" when in reality it often starts off as bursitis..and bursitis you can hit blindly if you were so inclined to do so.

As for the other areas you mentioned, i can see you being able to adequately inject your muscle tears, ITB, and part of your triceps were it attaches to your lateral epicondyl. Theres no way you can successfully inject your meniscus and its just dangerous to do so. Most of the tears anyway are medial on both menisci and theres too many structures you risk injuring and not to mention that at our age it is now avascular.

Just a word in general as you mentioned a name i havent hard in years that Phil guy. Im not sure what peptide company you are getting your stuff from but please becareful of whom to choose. I signed up on PM like 4 years ago and I left after a short time because i remember that phil guy selling some peptide i think it was IGF or maybe folli or something but the point is that someone had it tested and it came back as being not what the label said and his response was something along the lines of " well i dont care what it is im going to keep selling it because people are getting results". For some reason there wasnt an uproar after that despite how dangerous that is so I sort checked out for a few years. I guess the moral of my rambling is make sure its legit as in the past many places werent and i do not know the current market as its not something im interested in.

Again thanks for doing the research into the peptides as it helps everyones overall education

I know i would likely be using Slin but for some reason I am worried about th einjection on this as my area of injury is between the shoulder blade and spine and actully falls kind of beheath the scapula, at least from what visits to PT has come to determine. Im worried one that injecting near the spinal column can have some type of issue, and two will it even target the area im going for? any thoughts?

My experience with BPC has been great. I'm pain free from my biceps tendonitis and I'm using it in my knee now leading up to my powerlifting meet this Saturday and getting great results with it. Making progress everyday is nice as far as pain and inflammation reduction as well as range of motion in the joint.

I need to pick up some more soon. I always like having some on hand.

Wow your falling apart arent you lol Im glad that it is helped you. A lot of the newer peptides really do show promise. I know your not recommending anyone follow your lead but please do be careful. I gotta admit that I am glad that you experiment on yourself a little bit as it cuts down a lot of time when it comes to trials and results etc but there is still a lot we dont know about it.

The thread was initially about injecting the rotator cuff and so my response was directed at that more then other areas. Its almost impossible for a physician to appropriately inject the cuff without ultrasound guidance so for the average bodybuilder its likely not going to happen. BUT the good news i guess is that when guys complain about shoulder pain for some reason they always just jump to " ohhh i hurt my rotator cuff" when in reality it often starts off as bursitis..and bursitis you can hit blindly if you were so inclined to do so.

As for the other areas you mentioned, i can see you being able to adequately inject your muscle tears, ITB, and part of your triceps were it attaches to your lateral epicondyl. Theres no way you can successfully inject your meniscus and its just dangerous to do so. Most of the tears anyway are medial on both menisci and theres too many structures you risk injuring and not to mention that at our age it is now avascular.

Just a word in general as you mentioned a name i havent hard in years that Phil guy. Im not sure what peptide company you are getting your stuff from but please becareful of whom to choose. I signed up on PM like 4 years ago and I left after a short time because i remember that phil guy selling some peptide i think it was IGF or maybe folli or something but the point is that someone had it tested and it came back as being not what the label said and his response was something along the lines of " well i dont care what it is im going to keep selling it because people are getting results". For some reason there wasnt an uproar after that despite how dangerous that is so I sort checked out for a few years. I guess the moral of my rambling is make sure its legit as in the past many places werent and i do not know the current market as its not something im interested in.

Again thanks for doing the research into the peptides as it helps everyones overall education
I'm definitely playing guess work with my delt injury. You are correct. I just assumed it's the rotator cuff.

Several peptide companies were caught selling ghrp2 in their igf1-Lr3 vials. I work for superiorpeptide and I can tell you the reason our Igf1-Lr3 is expensive is because it actually is Igf1-Lr3. Some companies sell it for less than we buy it for meaning either they are getting their peptides from China, or their igf isn't really igf1. And with Igf1-Des, most companies sell Igf1-GE3 which is a cheap 3 amino acid form of igf1. The real 67 amino acid form of Igf1-Des is very difficult to synthesize and very expensive.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311