over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder impingement: bpc157 not working vs tb500

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Dealing with shoulder impingement. Went to the ortho, scans and all, did a cortisone shot, not full relief, also don’t want to rely on that. Wants me to do 3-4 months of physical therapy work with exercises and stretches along with tens.

I’ve been on 250-500mcg daily of bpc157 for another issue for 2 months that it has successfully treated but it hasn’t worked for my shoulder. I know it’s legit bpc because right when I started it, it worked and when I stopped it to soon, the pain came back. Started it again, pain gone.

Any thoughts on if tb500 is the better go for tendinitis? Dosages are all over the place. Suggestions on that?

Appreciate it guys.

md2020

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Newbies
Dealing with shoulder impingement. Went to the ortho, scans and all, did a cortisone shot, not full relief, also don’t want to rely on that. Wants me to do 3-4 months of physical therapy work with exercises and stretches along with tens.

I’ve been on 250-500mcg daily of bpc157 for another issue for 2 months that it has successfully treated but it hasn’t worked for my shoulder. I know it’s legit bpc because right when I started it, it worked and when I stopped it to soon, the pain came back. Started it again, pain gone.

Any thoughts on if tb500 is the better go for tendinitis? Dosages are all over the place. Suggestions on that?

Appreciate it guys.

I'm in the same boat. Hopefully someone out there might be able to help. I have not tried TB500 but have tried everything else suggested to me.

I have had had pain for 2 years now. Xrays and MRI showed nothing. Tried round that the clock nsaids for a couple weeks and no relief. Did physical therapy, daily hanging, masseusse, chiro, BPC and none of it helped. Cortisone shot worked for 3 days then woke up in middle of the night with it burning again.

01dragonslayer

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer

Appreciate it guys.
I ran both alongside some low dose GH after my foot surgery. It healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My Ortho MD was impressed with the recovery.

oanlena

Newbies
The Muscular System: An Essay
According https://essaypay.com/ The muscular system's major job is to assist in various actions such as walking, running, and jumping. It also controls a few involuntary actions, like as your heart's beating.
Skeletal, smooth, and cardiac muscles are the primary organs of the muscular system. Skeletal muscles are the sole muscles that control voluntary activities that are performed consciously.

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm in the same boat. Hopefully someone out there might be able to help. I have not tried TB500 but have tried everything else suggested to me.

I have had had pain for 2 years now. Xrays and MRI showed nothing. Tried round that the clock nsaids for a couple weeks and no relief. Did physical therapy, daily hanging, masseusse, chiro, BPC and none of it helped. Cortisone shot worked for 3 days then woke up in middle of the night with it burning again.
I had a partially torn rotator cuff and got legit TB500.
It did work and I did not need surgery.
I dosed it at 10mg a week for a month, used BPC 157 at 750 mcgs a day split into morning, afternoon and PM.
After about 8 days it was feeling normal.
By 15 or so days I could do everything but kept it light.
My follow up MRI showed it was healed.
I also tan GH and took collagen daily(tons and tons of collagen)
Some day inject anywhere but I put it right into the painful area and that seemed to work better.
It was all IM shots using a 27 GA with 1 inch.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Fleezy
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
Leader Powder Store email banner