over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

British Dragon

Nemesis79

Registered
Sup guys DId anyone try BD Eq or test Cyp. I got some qv right now and it's third week into my cycle.. I'm very pissed..because I had exp. with some euro stuff..and it rocked!!! I'm thinking of selling my qv and going on all BD,or iran. enath.

Later on also at what dosages were you doing your cyp. or eq

the eq is kickass man
id advise the iranian enan tho, as its top notch shit
frk

man

Yeah I'll go for the enath..Dude I remember doing 200mg a week on fort dodge..and I had great pumps..and I'm hitting 600mg of this shit and I grew but not like I want to..Freak how much did you do of there eq.
Did you every do Viromone(prop.) I had a great experience on that also..i was hitting 500mg a week. with some winny.

i can recall ft dodge at 900mg(18ml a week) and didnt get shit, it was real, but i just didnt like it
i LOVE ultragan100, and homebrew 300mg
i used 400mg of the bd and it was good
used viros b4 too, they r great props
frk

BD do some great products. I got on very well with BD Tren. I'm running BD EQ and BD winny tabs in my next cycle.
Also, Iranian Enanthate is good, but i'm hearing better things about Norma Enanthate in comparison.

Lovely :)

I have a friend who was doing a compitition last year...he's got his pro card....he ended up pulling out 2 weeks prior to contest....he used all QV products and when he had checked in w/ his trainer....he looked more like 6-8 weeks out then 2...he switched over to BL products...and said he couldn't believe the difference in how he felt in just 2 weeks...that the QV was def an inferior product.......

Cutie

I knew it

See man I knew it...we all know our bodies..and when something is not working we can tell. I bet you any money that when I switch I'll be reporting insane results.
CF I understand your friends results quality gear makes a huge difference.

WIsh me luck guys..I already wasted near a month on this qv crap...and the thing is i swore that I wouldn't touch mex vet..but at the time I had no choice..oh well.

Nemesis79 said:
See man I knew it...we all know our bodies..and when something is not working we can tell. I bet you any money that when I switch I'll be reporting insane results.
CF I understand your friends results quality gear makes a huge difference.

WIsh me luck guys..I already wasted near a month on this qv crap...and the thing is i swore that I wouldn't touch mex vet..but at the time I had no choice..oh well.

you don't need to settle for that mex crap either hon......I wouldn't settle w/just anything I'm gonng stick into my body

Good luck!

Cutie

mex gear

why bother,underdosed,underfilled,and most of the time it's dirty.i would rather not juice than use mexican.

leap

f

leapfrog said:
why bother,underdosed,underfilled,and most of the time it's dirty.i would rather not juice than use mexican.

leap

Your right leapfrog..I felt the same way..but at the time I had to get on something since it was about a year and a half since i didn't hit anything...I'm working on some stuff I'll be able to recompensate

The Iranian Enanthate is a very good choice. I have seen a couple lab reports on them that had them dosed over 300mg/ml. I only use those or omnas. As far as BD goes I have had very nice results off of the winny tabs. BD is also a very good choice. Never tried their oils but have tried most of their tabs and they are some of the best I have used. As far as QV goes I wouldn't know as I have never tried them. I am not a very big fan of QV, Tornel, Brovel etc. Human grade european AAS are as cheap if not cheaper. No reason to go mexican these days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws