over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Buffalo burgers

TeamZ

Registered
I eat these at least 3 days a week, Buffalo is leaner than beef and has more protein!

2 lbs of lean ground bison
1 small read onion
1/2 cup sun dried tomato's
1 cup of Gorgonzola cheese(chunked)

Mix all ingredients together, and season to your taste, I use garlic pepper and mesquite seasoning.
form 5 burger patties and grill on the barbie, or use the Foreman grill, you'll see very little fat drains when cooking, and each burger is about 9-10 oz's and has 50 grams of protein

That sounds damn good..I'll have to try that out. I wonder if they sell bison at Target :D

they sell buffalo at most grocery stores?

Here you go http://www.wildwindsbuffalo.com/ we buy a 1/2 a buffalo at a time and it figures out to less than $4.00 a lb. that includes tender loin, and NY strips, and a lot of lean burger, which is great for chili, spagetti sauce, omlettes, ect! they will ship anywhere but we're 2 hours away so we just pick it up!

WOW, I live about 2.5 hours away!!

I need to look into this...I need to first by a freezer to fit all the meat in..LOL:D

That's exactly what we did, we bought a big chest freezer, even with the cost of the freezer it was still cheeper than buying 6 months worth of beef!

and if you have ever had a Buffalo steak you'll never go back to beef! the tender loin is awesome!

TeamZ said:
I eat these at least 3 days a week, Buffalo is leaner than beef and has more protein!

1 small read onion

Mix all ingredients together, and season to your taste, I use garlic pepper and mesquite seasoning.
form 5 burger patties and grill on the barbie, or use the Foreman grill, you'll see very little fat drains when cooking, and each burger is about 9-10 oz's and has 50 grams of protein

Been eating buffalo patties for about 5 years now i usually just season then use no salt ketsup or eat them on a burger wheat bun,, ground venicin i also eat every now and then, you can find these usually at a finer foods store like a hwole foods, steak is still my favorite tho.

Ya gotta kill it to grill it!

I have a buffalo hunt I'm going on in December...mmm-mm, 350-400 pounds of meat off one of the smaller ones (5 year old cow). Gonna have to make me some burgers.

I think it has a sweeter flavor than beef(love the stuff)-Just cook it hot and fast or it can dry out on you....I bow hunt so in the fall/winter about 70% of my protein comes from venison-really cuts down on the food bill.

manboy270 said:
I think it has a sweeter flavor than beef(love the stuff)-Just cook it hot and fast or it can dry out on you....I bow hunt so in the fall/winter about 70% of my protein comes from venison-really cuts down on the food bill.

Nice to see a fellow bowhunter on here. I currently have in my freezer:

water buffalo steaks
yak steaks
yak burger
axis deer burger
addax burger
elk steaks
elk burger
buffalo burger
moose burger
deer steaks
deer burger
fallow deer steaks
halibut
trout

Mmmm-mmm, tasty stuff and low fat!

StudHammer said:
Nice to see a fellow bowhunter on here. I currently have in my freezer:

water buffalo steaks
yak steaks
yak burger
axis deer burger
addax burger
elk steaks
elk burger
buffalo burger
moose burger
deer steaks
deer burger
fallow deer steaks
halibut
trout

Mmmm-mmm, tasty stuff and low fat!

Damn--you must have some Freezer(I'm jealous)!!! I've had the others but not the first 5 on your list. Did you go to Africa or a game farm like in Texas? I've been saving for Africa(Kudu) but my brothers always have excuses-lol! Good luck this year.:cool:

manboy270 said:
Damn--you must have some Freezer(I'm jealous)!!! I've had the others but not the first 5 on your list. Did you go to Africa or a game farm like in Texas? I've been saving for Africa(Kudu) but my brothers always have excuses-lol! Good luck this year.:cool:

I did a hunt trip in Texas the last week in May along with a buddy who's big into SCI. Some of the meat he shared with me and vice versa. The Africa kudu hunt would be a blast, although it's expen$ive. I think the cheapest I've found is 10 animals for around $6500 and that's without the plane tickets. I have a trophy elk hunt and a buffalo hunt also planned for this year along with my regular deer, elk, and antelope. I'll have to buy a 3rd freezer for the meat. :p

1 small read onion

great

Here you go http://www.wildwindsbuffalo.com/ we buy a 1/2 a buffalo at a time and it figures out to less than $4.00 a lb. that includes tender loin, and NY strips, and a lot of lean burger, which is great for chili, spagetti sauce, omlettes, ect! they will ship anywhere but we're 2 hours away so we just pick it up!

ohhhh k.. im ordering a bunch of this.. i love buffalo but its 30 bucks a lb at whole foods here lol

edit,.. nm.. you have to "choose your animal" i just lost my will to eat buffalo i dont wanna see it running around first.. they really need to ditch the pics..

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner