advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking cycle vs Cutting cycle - W T F !!!

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
im not exactly sure why , maybe im just havine a bad year or somthing but this whole idea of the stupid fucking toppic of what compounds to use weather you are cutting or bulking is getting on my nervs like a bad case of jock itch.

What are som coumpounds though to be used exclusivly for bulking and some exclusivly for cutting??

Lets look at a common "bulking diet"
500mg test Enanthate , 600mg EQ , 300mg anadrol , thats 1400mg total a week. Now if you are eating an amount of calories that allows you to maintain your size with no drugs and you start this cycle then you are going to lean out theirfore it makes it a cutting cycle right? but if you ad 1500 cals to your base needs you are gonna grow well , add 3000 cals to that and your gonna get fucking fat effectivly making it a "bulking cycle"

Now lets looks at a common "Cutting diet"
350mg Test Prop , 350mg Tren Ace , 350mg Mastron prop , 350mg winstrol , thats a total of 1400mg a week , same as the bulking diet. Now if you are eating an amount of calories that allows you to maintain your size with no drugs and you start this cycle then you are going to lean out theirfore it makes it a cutting cycle right? but if you ad 1500 cals to your base needs you are gonna grow well , add 3000 cals to that and your gonna get fucking fat effectivly making it a "bulking cycle"

Does anybody else see a common factor here??
I'll give aya little hint
THE GAWD DAMN CALORIES

I dont know of any steroids that will cause you to gain fat by them selves , in fact i honestly believe that they will ALL raise your metabolism some effectivly making them a good cutting tool. Now some compounds will cause you to retain alot more water maybe this is where people are confused as to what they are actualy gaining , they take compounds that cause water retention and eat a pile of shitty food and then say
"oh , im holding a little water from my bulker"
NO- you're fucking fat !!
OR
the guys that get on a "cutting cycle" and eat shit food and dont do any cardio thinking the drugs are gonna make it go away and 10 weeks later when they are fat and you ask "dude what happened" you get
"Man my shit must have been bunk"
NO- You're fucking lazy !!

Why would anybody deliberitly take a drug that is going to help them get fat for the sake of bulking when you can easly do that with food and gain more muscle in the process!!

Dont get me wrong , im all for bulking up and adding a little fat in the off season , it lets you train harder and heavier further helping muscle grow. And i understand that most "cutting compounds" are a bit more harsh on the body so you don't wanna run that shit the whole year and thats where some of the more for the lack of better terms "healthier" bulking drugs come in

Another thing !!
What dick brained fucktard started the rumor that Mastron is useless unless your 10% bodyfat or less?
Does mastron have some chemical conflict to human body fat that renders it uselessif the subjects body fat percentage is above 10%??

So in short i guess im wondering why guys put so much worry into what drugs they are gonna bulk on and what drugs they are gonna cut on when in reality the nutrition has way more to do with it than the drugs do , instead why not figure out what compounds work for then then adjust the food to suit their bulking or cutting needs?

I pretty much agree, however for competition purposes some compounds give you a very specific and noticeable cosmetic look, only if you are lean enough already though.

Also some compounds tend to raise the metabolism more than others (tren).

I prefer "cutting" drugs purely because I bloat really easy. Test, mast tren, var. bulk or cut diet def makes the difference although I would say tren helps keep you leaner when in surplus of calories.

I pretty much agree, however for competition purposes some compounds give you a very specific and noticeable cosmetic look, only if you are lean enough already though.

Also some compounds tend to raise the metabolism more than others (tren).

Exactly , tren is in a class of its own , it can add muscle fast and help you cut fat fast , as with Mast , you can be realy lean and throw in 300mg Mast a week and it will appear you are much harder im suposing due to its "drying"effects being some what of an anti estrogen.

Well done Gunsmith. I always try to add the little rider comment in bulk cut threads I find that bulking and cutting is more about food intake than aas compound selection. It is too simple to say wanna bulk eat more and wanna get cut eat less but its almost 100% the case. Sure some compounds will make you hold more water and others can assist with vascularity but at the end of the day what you put in your mouth is at least as important as what you stick in your ass

bloat vs less bloat causing compounds

thats kinda what "bulking and cutting" mean to me....
do i give a damn if i am moon faced or not lol
-JS

-JS

True , but dont you agree that you can both bulk and cut with say just test??
I mean yea getting a ton of bloat is nice somtimes cause its help with power and helps some with joint pain but you can be all bloated and water and still "diet down" having compounds that cause you to bloat may make dieting a little harder due to the eastrogen their but that can be fixed with anti E's

If you took twin brothers and gave twin 1 2G of test a week but feed him only water and saltines [or some other minimalistic diet] and twin 2 had 400mg of test a week but was eating 400g of protein a day from quality sources and adequate carbs and fats I'd bet my left foot twin 2 is going to have the superior results

People must think that long estered gear is a longer ester because it carries many calories therefore they are made specifically for bulking. Use short ester compounds for cutting since these have very few calories in them. :banghead:

LMAO on the masteron 10% comment :star-w:rs

I too prefer cutting cycles, at least i mean cycles that dont bloat me up with water weight. i prefer low dose test , tren var, masteron, winny. def some of my favorite aas :D my 1st cycle i ever did was test and a crap ton of Deca.. good lord i bloated up like i was allergic to bees :banghead:

gunsmith of course I agree with you. I just prefer to cut with drier compounds, as I like everything gradual including drying before the show. holding less aer means you have less water to lose therefore makes the transition that much smoother. case in point: ever drop 15 plus lbs of water night before the show and wonder why you cant flex or flare certain muscles? as for diet, everyone should know how to eat before juicing, that should be given.

What about a straight up SUS/Eq combo run in cycles year round?

add food in the "off season" to bulk up then cut cals when it's time to bei g the abs back in

very good advice....anadrol for example. some guys cut on it (appetite suppression)

Genetics

Whether one believes or not genetics will be a factor. Everyone is different and may not need as many compounds. When I was really into training all I needed was test a little dbol here and there and a shit load of protein and I was good to grow. Im not into training heavy anymore because of my back so really it just test for me. Now it's just about cutting and toning up nice so I'm more of a lean bulk if anything. I guess ;-) pax et bonum

Rev wtw

-JS

It's this pretty much.

But I do care if I'm moon faced, but that's just me...maybe some others too. That's one thing I absolutely and undeniably hate, I just accept a little puffiness the last couple of weeks of a mass-gaining phase.

Within 2-3 weeks of getting into dieting it's all gone. It's all water, I know that, but the people around me don't and it's something I am undeniably self-conscious about.

gunsmith of course I agree with you. I just prefer to cut with drier compounds, as I like everything gradual including drying before the show. holding less aer means you have less water to lose therefore makes the transition that much smoother. case in point: ever drop 15 plus lbs of water night before the show and wonder why you cant flex or flare certain muscles? as for diet, everyone should know how to eat before juicing, that should be given.
Agreed...and Gunsmith great post, I have seen 1000 posts like that.
Honestly I hate cycle checks, most of the time I feel like posting the same thing RUN IT, LOG IT, EXPERIENCE IT and move on...no one here can tell you how your cycle is going to go, stop asking for spoon feeding.
I have cut on test deca and drol, bulked on prop and winny, as long as I had my diet in order I could go either way on the scale or bodycomposition, water retention would be the only issue.

Im just a gym rat and by no means consider myself well spoken on the subject.......but im seeing for myself how some of these hormones react differently from person to person. The amounts make a big difference as do the percentages when stacking.

For example.. im one of those obsessive compulsive guys that wants everything and wants it now. LOL Meaning I want to be big... but lean as well. So when I bulk I do gain mass easily but also water, fat etc. It seems when I eat very clean I dont grow because i never can get enough clean cals in me or my macros are off and not enough carbs or fat because im obsessing again.

Well this time around I started at 500 test e wk 400 tren e wk 400 deca wk. I tossed caution to the wind with diet and just made sure that I was over 250 grams protein and 300 grams carbs. I really didnt watch fat. I started bloating like crazy and wasnt happy at all. But I knew the calories were there to grow. Wasnt counting every one... but over 3500 for sure.

I didnt want to increase workout activity or intensity as I feel im at a sweet spot with having good recovery with the current routine. So i looked at my aas and thought... what should I change to give me leaner mass but still be in high gear to bulk. So what I did was drop the test down to 350 and the deca down to 300 and left the tren alone at 400.

Within a week big changes started to occur. The tren was acting like tren with recomp in the mirror and scale weight was still going up. I was like WOW! Im on to something. Its been 2 weeks now and the same continues. To be honest. Im eating too much fat Ik... but my body is fueling on the fat and carbs and leaving my protein alone.

I have noticed that the night sweats have increased from the tren... but thats ok. That means im burning all the crap I dont need.

Like I said. Im a novice... and these are just my own observations from a personal trial. But so far im very pleased with this run the way it is and it doesnt require me sweating every detail of diet. I dont know where my body fat % is right now. But im seeing my abs again during a bulking phase so to me thats awesome. And im an old man at 240lbs so that makes it even better LOL.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131