over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking Question

Macdaddy

FOUNDING Member
Registered
I'm planning on starting a heavy bulking cycle at the end of the summer and just wanted to know how long you guys stay in "heavy bulking" mode?

Big A, you were saying you do a Test, Deca, D-bol bulking cycle all the time. How long do you stay in the 3g of Test range? A few months or longer (until you reach you're desired size?).

I'm going to be doing around 2+grams of Test per week allong with 1g of Tren per week. Slin and D-bol will be in and out on a 4week on 4 off schedual. I will also be doing 1mg of Liquidex per day and all the supplemental goodies.

I guess my real question is, can I stay in the 2-3gram of test per week range for around 5-6 months? And how about Tren. Anyone with long duration Tren use experience?

Macdaddy

Macdaddy said:
I guess my real question is, can I stay in the 2-3gram of test per week range for around 5-6 months? And how about Tren. Anyone with long duration Tren use experience?

Macdaddy

I have used tren for 4months non-stop 200mg/ED. I finally dropped it, I could not find a place to inject. Injections became so fucking hard that I would sit in front of the bathroom mirror for 15minutes until I built up the nerve to inj. The shots burn(I don't syringe filter) and too much scar tissue-knots.

I hear ya BBer. When your cc's get up there, its increasingly difficult to find injection spots. I would suggest filtering your fina. I don't feel any burn when injecting and I make my own, not using a kit or anything. Just BA and oil.

Hey man, you didn't use fina only at 200mg ED did you??? I got fina dick with only 150mg ED along with 150mg ED of Test Propionate. I couldn't imagin 200mg without the test.

What is the longest any of you bro's have done a heavy test cycle?

Macdaddy

im sure u ll get results and itll be testament to how well these drugs work together, and how a gram of tren is nothing short of amazing

I just stay on 3g indefinetely. Usually until I am tired of so many injections so then I just drop to 1g.
Anyway, I use the same injectibles non stop. The orals I cycle 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

Macdaddy said:
I hear ya BBer. When your cc's get up there, its increasingly difficult to find injection spots. I would suggest filtering your fina. I don't feel any burn when injecting and I make my own, not using a kit or anything. Just BA and oil.

Hey man, you didn't use fina only at 200mg ED did you??? I got fina dick with only 150mg ED along with 150mg ED of Test Propionate. I couldn't imagin 200mg without the test.

What is the longest any of you bro's have done a heavy test cycle?

Macdaddy

I make my own fina too, but I make it 200mg/ml, so it was only 1cc ED. But I could not handle the ED injections mentally anymore. I always use test.

Currently on 1g/wk of cyp. Will be 1,700mg's next week. I will add 700mg's of suspension.

bro's, whats the benefit of running your orals at 4wks on and 4wks off. is it just safer on your system and liver, or is it better for growth????thank you for any input.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

Just safer if you want to stay on year round.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws