over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bust in NY/FLA

Damn!! I wonder who the Mr. Olympia is that they are talking about? This baseball crap has really gotten outta hand... Now they are on a damn witch hunt trying to catch any major league player who uses or has used in the past, and everyone caught in the crossfire are just collateral damage... We should be happy that our tax dollars are going to investigations like this when we have murderers, rapist and child molesters still walking the streets... Man this pisses me off!! :mad:

Last edited:
They mentioned I/net sales. I've said it once and I'll repeat it. WE give out way too much info in public. I love this place and would hate to see it go down over this kind of BS. I agree there are much broader issues the feds should be dealing with other than juicers!! Keep the source talk down boys!!!

oldfella said:
They mentioned I/net sales. I've said it once and I'll repeat it. WE give out way too much info in public. I love this place and would hate to see it go down over this kind of BS. I agree there are much broader issues the feds should be dealing with other than juicers!! Keep the source talk down boys!!!

this was a legitimate pharmacy in florida (Signature Pharmacy), not your typical underground board source.

edge250 said:
this was a legitimate pharmacy in florida (Signature Pharmacy), not your typical underground board source.
I hear ya. But it is only a matter of time b4 they zero in on others. Finding good supplements is very difficult at the best of times. But the more info that goes public, the easier it is for them to move in. I'm glad we have sponsors and sources, PM or secure email is the way to talk, not public forums. It is our sponsors that keep this site churning. They are all stand up people. I do not want to see them fall.

oldfella said:
I hear ya. But it is only a matter of time b4 they zero in on others. Finding good supplements is very difficult at the best of times. But the more info that goes public, the easier it is for them to move in. I'm glad we have sponsors and sources, PM or secure email is the way to talk, not public forums. It is our sponsors that keep this site churning. They are all stand up people. I do not want to see them fall.
Well said!

oldfella said:

ABSOLUTLY CORRECT

oldfella said:

This statement should be a sticky.

oldfella said:

Here here. This is why I have stopped posting about my packages getting thru or how happy I am with the sponsors. I've used enough here to know they are all good people and I don't need to post about how fast I got my gear.

rubdub said:
Here here. This is why I have stopped posting about my packages getting thru or how happy I am with the sponsors. I've used enough here to know they are all good people and I don't need to post about how fast I got my gear.
Thanks guys, It is best to keep your biz private. We have no need to brag and wave flags. I say give props to our sponsors big time. They like to know they do a good job. Just be careful how you say it, that's all. HUGE PROPS TO ALL BOARD SPONSORS and BIGGER HUGER PROPS TO BigA and HIS TEAM. YOU GUYS ROCK MY WORLD. THANK YOU!!!:)

Bros...

When they talk about internet sales here they are talking about the companies that take your blood work and dispense steroids with a script and where under the impression that this was legal. There are many pharms in FL been doing that... 3 busted last year on tax evasion charges.
These companies and there partner pharmacies advertise in muscle mags ect.

They where not talking about "our" way of obtaining party products.

Rocco

now that they were busted, where are the people going to go??

36 million is a lot cash lost from that pharmacy...yeah I am sure all of that was not steroids and other goodies, but I bet 20% of it was.

Now those people will be going else where which might bring them to the boards??

NOw that the MR. OLYMPIAN had been named, do you think they will crack down on the shows??

Just some thoughts.

Last edited:
It said narcotics bust. I didn't see anything about steroids :rolleyes:

Ok I saw the other thread now that went into detail on steroids. Former Mr.O? I wonder who?

who was the Mr. Olympian? I cant find it.

|---[\\\\]>--------- i heard this on espn too

They were saying the mr. "O" contender was Victor Martinez and Ronnie Coleman in todays paper.
Others that were named as byers and are under investigation are :
Richard Rydze MD
Gary Matthews
Jose Canseco
Jason Grimsley
Evander Holyfield
Ronnie Coleman
Victor Martinez
Danny Bonaduce

ironone1 said:
Ok I saw the other thread now that went into detail on steroids. Former Mr.O? I wonder who?

keepittous said:
They were saying the mr. "O" contender was Victor Martinez and Ronnie Coleman in todays paper.
Others that were named as byers and are under investigation are :
Richard Rydze MD
Gary Matthews
Jose Canseco
Jason Grimsley
Evander Holyfield
Ronnie Coleman
Victor Martinez
Danny Bonaduce

Danny Bonaduce from the Partridge family? No way. I'm surprised Sly Stallone's name didn't pop up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws