advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CALIFORNIA PRO SHOW- WE ARE HERE! (Thank you SYNTHETEK)

Just an extraordinary job guys ,she looks absolutely amazing. Congratulations.
Can't say enough, she looks symmetrical, lean, good muscle volume in all the right places. God bless you. Minister.

We were all laughing. Mike was afraid to stand next to Meredith. The dreaded pose-down! :)

Nice pic Mike, you look pretty sexy posing next to Meredith,:love:. Blessings. Minister

By the way the legs look perfect, not sure what that comment from the judge means.

Great work Meredith!!! You guys look like you are a ton of fun! You are a blessed man JT to have a lady that puts up with those comments lolol :p

Seriously tho, my wife has been inspired by Meredith, so please keep up the great work!!!

I have to mention what a nice guy Big Mike is....just really a good dude.

I love this pic

That is a great pic bro...She looks fabulous!!

Big Mike looks a lot like Temuera Morrison...Was just watching Once Were Warriors last night...All he needs is the bricks tatted up the fist and forearm:headbang:

Congrats... She looked Awesome... You always have some killer pics JT.. Looking swole yourself...

WOW! Stunning as always Merideth! I saww you at the top girl...but judging is always skewed these days from what I think anyway, but you are always First place here at PM!

BTW, JT.... You are are looking sexy as hell too brother.... (sorry, Merideth.... you know how he loves the spotlight.... LOL)

Big Mike looks a lot like Temuera Morrison...Was just watching Once Were Warriors last night...All he needs is the bricks tatted up the fist and forearm:headbang:

That movie is awesome! Jake the snake is a tough dude!

Wow Meredith in the Synthetek t shirt is hot! :headbang:

Lenny, I don't think we can make any determinations-

I see the pics of Meredith, personally too me she has the look, but obviously that look is in the past...she rocks an amazing physique - it shows:headbang: Sounds like you two ran into some good promuscle folks:headbang:

Based on this one show. After all she got 6th in her first Pro show in Toronto.

I have never seen her called out that poorly. I think her physique is excellent. I really appreciate your support, Lenny.

Phil, I know you are right.

This sport is heartbreaking.......I looked at all the pics and all the girls look the same..........all the same......its great but so hard to judge. I guess the judges have to put someone first.......someone last..........they have to say something to excuse the placing.......the fun is in the preparation, not the show.

Intellectually speaking! lol. I think we could spend a lot of time complaining but that is just wasted time.

I think she is going to just hit it hard and keep doing her best. There will obviously be good and bad placings.

Life is good either way. We had our first IN and OUT BURGER on Sunday!

I had 3 double cheese burgers and fries, plus two chocolate shakes!

Attachments

• In and Out Burger.jpg
    In and Out Burger.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 206
Life is good either way. We had our first IN and OUT BURGER on Sunday!

I had 3 double cheese burgers and fries, plus two chocolate shakes!

Right on! Now that made the entire trip worth it! :D
That's some good eating right there!

She is still fired up to compete and had only one junk day.

Pure BS JT! I call Meredith being at the top. She always brings in a great package. Not many competitors could so what she does. You are a lucky man. She is very beautiful!

Your new wife is a honey too, SmallTownIron. I think Meredith will do place high again.......she likes competition.

Wow, she's absolutely gorgeous in that picture.

Jello, you are ALWAYS cool to us on this board. I really appreciate it.

That's a fantastic photo!

Right on! SocalPhotographer (board member) took some other REALLY good ones, J4ckt! Thank you.

Thanks, K1!

That is a great pic bro...She looks fabulous!!

Appreciate you saying that!

Here is one I took with my cell phone at Dave Fisher's Powerhouse Gym.

Obviously not the same quality as SoCal's. :D

Attachments

• camera pic of photo shoot..jpg
    camera pic of photo shoot..jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 189
Getting in that kind of shape while working on a Ph.D. is nothing short of amazing!

Well Lynx looked just fantastic.. what else can you say?

Damn, those hamburgers are making my mouth water… lunch time!!

Congrats... She looked Awesome... You always have some killer pics JT.. Looking swole yourself...

Thanks, Johnny Ringo (Why...your no daisy! lol) I like taking I feel like I let the board down...by being small in these pics. It was embarrasing standing next to BigMike...hell, it was embarrasing standing next to Meredith! I am about 20 pounds down and I am soft. Thank you for being nice though, Man.

WOW! Stunning as always Merideth! I saww you at the top girl...but judging is always skewed these days from what I think anyway, but you are always First place here at PM!

Appreciate the comments about Meredith, Big Evil. Thank you.

BTW, JT.... You are are looking sexy as hell too brother.... (sorry, Merideth.... you know how he loves the spotlight.... LOL)

lol....I don't feel as sexy as I usually do, Big Evil! I didn't want to be seen at all and I usually post some pics of us working out or by the pool. I am both skinny and fat right now. As soon as I got home on Monday...I got into my stash of "protein" and began. I soon WILL be sexy again! SoCal tried to get me to take some pics in a tank, but I felt too embarrassed at my pathetic condition.

Here is one of the goof off pics he took at Dave Fisher's Powerhouse gym. :D The subject was "Marriage".....

Attachments

• Chains with M.jpg
    Chains with M.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 194
Thanks everyone, your support mean a lot to me.
There are bound to be shows where you do good and no so good. It's all a learning experience. There were a bunch of great physiques on stage, I didn't envy the judges at all! I met some really great competitors and hope to see them at other shows. :)

And I gotta say...I wish we had In and Out in Montana!!! :love:

Donjoy- she does too much.

Getting in that kind of shape while working on a Ph.D. is nothing short of amazing!

This winter she was taking difficult classes, doing posing classes with clients, cardio twice a day, lifting, etc. She was diagnosed with pneumonia. She told me...."I am feeling tired I think I'll go to the clinic and get checked out"...Wham, Pneumonia!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131