advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CALIFORNIA PRO SHOW- WE ARE HERE! (Thank you SYNTHETEK)

Brick, she brought cookies.....

Well Lynx looked just fantastic.. what else can you say?

Damn, those hamburgers are making my mouth water… lunch time!!

But didn't get a chance to give them to people....so I ate damn near 24 monster cookies!

I think the SocalPhotgrapher ate one. lol. She brought some for Alex Azarian and Iabadman as well. But she didn't see either of those two fellas.

So, I had to step up and do some munching!

Minister, I think her legs looked good too.

By the way the legs look perfect, not sure what that comment from the judge means.

They certainly weren't more "split" than the quads of other girls. Plus, at any show all she would have had to do is "not flex" the quads and presto, no leg separation!

We've all seen bodybuilders who forget to flex their legs at shows...their legs look smooth.

She'll keep doing her best. I KNOW that. She never cheats, never is lazy, NEVER COMPLAINS and never trys to be loud or draw attention to herself. I can't ask for more. God has indeed blessed me with what I think is the perfect woman.

Triathalon Coach- that cracked me up!

And that's what really hurts about your sport. "It's out of her hands"

That's what I loved about wrestling. I would train hard, fiercely compete and when I was pinned in 30 seconds no referee could steal that easy win from my competitor. Magic.

You've got a great sense of humor, man! :)

I had a similar experience with high school wrestling. :D

I wrestled 119lbs when I was a freshman in high school.

Appreciate you saying that!

Here is one I took with my cell phone at Dave Fisher's Powerhouse Gym.

Obviously not the same quality as SoCal's. :D

:love:

You look fantastic Lynx.....You keep getting better and better!!
It is always fun seeing you 2 and your posts....:D

They certainly weren't more "split" than the quads of other girls. Plus, at any show all she would have had to do is "not flex" the quads and presto, no leg separation!

We've all seen bodybuilders who forget to flex their legs at shows...their legs look smooth.

She'll keep doing her best. I KNOW that. She never cheats, never is lazy, NEVER COMPLAINS and never trys to be loud or draw attention to herself. I can't ask for more. God has indeed blessed me with what I think is the perfect woman.

That is a great way to talk about your woman brother. I feel the same way about mine straight from heaven. I know she must work very hard and be very disciplined in every aspect to achieve that great physique . She is absolutely impressive. There is just so little that separates these ladies , it must be so hard to judge them. Keep up the good work and above all things have fun doing it. God bless you and yours. Minister

Thanks everyone, your support mean a lot to me.
There are bound to be shows where you do good and no so good. It's all a learning experience. There were a bunch of great physiques on stage, I didn't envy the judges at all! I met some really great competitors and hope to see them at other shows. :)

And I gotta say...I wish we had In and Out in Montana!!! :love:

Love your attitude Lynx, it will take you very far, however in my Humboldt opinion you should have placed way higher, you were one of the best on that stage. Some times just have no idea what criteria these judges use,like you said it must be hard to judge you ladies.God bless you . Minister

You looked great. Very proud.

Regarding the condition - I thought you didn't place high because it wasn't hard enough in the lower body from the rear. Then I read the comment that you didn't because you were too hard! Go figure. I can't stand the judging in figure.

Thanks Minister. :)

You looked great. Very proud.

Regarding the condition - I thought you didn't place high because it wasn't hard enough in the lower body from the rear. Then I read the comment that you didn't because you were too hard! Go figure. I can't stand the judging in figure.

Thanks Big A, I was a little worried about my level of conditioning because I'm normally a shade harder but I guess it was for nothing! Lol! :D

First of all ...... god to see you JT... even if it was brief... it was nice to see and talk afterward.... ( had to get the 3 year old home while he was sleeping)..

Meredith... competing sure is a roller coaster... one show your first winning the overall the next you look twice as good and the placing isnt what you would expect..

In a subjective sport this is what your dealing with ...

judgment is out of your hands and its up to the judges....... Personally i didnt think you were soft at all, complete, tight in the right spots, muscular enough but not too much... just the whole complete package ( seriously even if i didnt know who you were)

and when i saw the comparison between you and the girl who ultimately won... i thought....." wow.. Meredith can win here in Los Angeles Again!"

but you cant keep a race horse down... I know you will bounce back to the top....
The thing about champions is that they bounce back from sub par placings and never give up... nearly ever single champion has had or will have placings that are not 1st.... Looking forward to following your career ahead of you ! always a fan and friend..

if anyone is interested in looking at a full slew of pics of her .. the link is right here..
**broken link removed**

Attachments

• meredith.jpg
    meredith.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 112

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear