advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can A Simple Injection Melt Off Body Fat?

A little off topic but... I dated a girl for over a year that was in good shape and competed in figure at the national level for awhile.

She swore up and down that the small "pits" in her stomach area were from spot injecting GH there. So to answer the OPs question - I guess on some, yes, a single shot can reduce fat.

Could anything discussed in this thread be injected into the chest areas to remove fat and address soft gyno?

If anything can, then collagenase can, but it'll probably cost you $30,000.

This stuff should be the real deal. It doesn't attack cells, but it breaks down aggregate structures by breaking down the ECM. That's different than the previous methods and a key component in addition to any combination therapy.

Seems to be safe, now it's becoming a pop sensation for cosmetic augmentation. I can see the day when the economies-of-scale bring it to us for cheap... then the grey market can have a go at it.

Doesn't the fat just come back to a diff area if you use this stuff or get lipo?

jasong responded on his helios experience in his contest prep thread...

Spot fat loss probably not, but it is working very well in general. But I will say 40mcg of this stuff feels like 150mcg of any liquid I've ever gotten. I haven't gone quite up to 80mcg yet. I'm doing 1 week on, 1 week off. Off week is ecy stack (bronkaid, caffiene, yohimbine). I have some clen pills I will be switching to that I got from a sponsor here the final month.

^

Above is the reason why I can see it working on people already in a calorie deficit and whose body is actually used to burn fat for energy... BBer's on contest diets being the perfect example. :)

But for your average Joe eating anything in site, breaking down fat cells only to have them reabsorbed and going through the process of digestion again, it will just mean a surplus a calories... if not burned via exercise or diet, they're gonna get stocked in adipocytes again. :eek:

Nontheless, that collagenase enzyme sounds very promising... for people like us. :p

And btw lol @ "her muffin top"... :rolleyes:

u dont digest your own fat when u lose it. it's mostly exhaled and lost int eh form of heat.
How Fat Is Lost from the Body

Anyone using this? Surprised it's not talked about in bodybuilding because it looks like people are getting results (Aqualyx, Lipo Lab etc). Deoxycholic acid is a bile acid that kills fat cells when injected

If you look at the package insert for a product called Kybella you can find a formula how to make it. You kinda got to figure. It out but if you have any experience.brewing its not difficult. I have some made up but haven't tried.it yet. I really forgot about it actually. If you can't figure it out from the package insert you probably don't have the skills to make.it. I once.posted the recipe but it was against the rules and got deleted. I also have since got a new IPad and deleted the recipe from the old one. It was pretty easy to throw together and everything is on eBay or amazon. I've never actually seen you post before and don't know you at all so please do not pm with questions.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131