over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Simple GH and fasted cardio question

cornflakeshot

Newbies
Hey everyone,

Planning to start a cutting phase implementing GH for the first time.

I plan to pin 2iu IM pre fasted cardio. I typically take in EAAs during this fasting period to prevent muscle loss; however, would this blunt GH’s fat loss effect in this period by raising insulin levels?

Thanks!

why do people take amino acids and do cardio on an empty stomach...? if you do this you don't do it on an empty stomach - get up drink water and go do cardio - no amino acids, glutamine, etc. don't worry, you won't lose any muscle during a cardio session lol

I was always wondering what the reason behind fasted cardio is, so many guys seem to swear on it. Is it really that much of a game changer? Do you personally like to use it with clients, or yourself? I just thought it is a way to make sure that the body will burn muscle instead.

I was always wondering what the reason behind fasted cardio is, so many guys seem to swear on it. Is it really that much of a game changer? Do you personally like to use it with clients, or yourself? I just thought it is a way to make sure that the body will burn muscle instead.
why would fasted cardio burn muscle? I've been doing fasted cardio every day for throughout the year and I'm getting bigger, but most of all healthier and my insulin sensitivity is still perfect.

Anyway you can do your cardio anytime. My daily routine is as soon as I get up and I love it... Above all, doing cardio is a game changer for everyone 👍

I plan to pin 2iu IM pre fasted cardio.
Well if your serious about this then I would shoot it about 2-3 hours before cardio, this is when that 2iu will be at peak value. The way your doing it, yes there will be gh in your system and working but very little of it as it's level is just STARTING to build up.

Also don't be so concerned with fasted cardio, at the end of the day as long as you have burned more calories than you have taken in and you continue to weight train you will burn stored bodyfat.

first of all - I do not treat cardio as a tool for burning fat, but as something that simply increases the use of energy - we burn fat 24 hours a day, not only when doing cardio, so whether you do cardio on an empty stomach or at another time of the day does not matter much in this matter

however, I am a huge supporter of doing cardio on an empty stomach for several reasons
1. great effect of fasted physical exercise on insulin sensitivity
2. it wakes up the body well after the night and gives a boost of energy for the whole day
3. significantly improves appetite in the morning (many people have problems with lack of appetite during the first meal)

first of all - I do not treat cardio as a tool for burning fat, but as something that simply increases the use of energy - we burn fat 24 hours a day, not only when doing cardio, so whether you do cardio on an empty stomach or at another time of the day does not matter much in this matter

however, I am a huge supporter of doing cardio on an empty stomach for several reasons
2. it wakes up the body well after the night and gives a boost of energy for the whole day
3. significantly improves appetite in the morning (many people have problems with lack of appetite during the first meal)

Yes! Love! ❤️ All folks are different, but I've found this to be 100% true. In my own application and with all previous clients from gen pop to competitors, this is a discipline building exercise to start your day off on the right foot. Or left...depending on your foot configuration lol

Yes exactly 😍👍

why do people take amino acids and do cardio on an empty stomach...? if you do this you don't do it on an empty stomach - get up drink water and go do cardio - no amino acids, glutamine, etc. don't worry, you won't lose any muscle during a cardio session lol
Sounds good, thank you!

Well if your serious about this then I would shoot it about 2-3 hours before cardio, this is when that 2iu will be at peak value. The way your doing it, yes there will be gh in your system and working but very little of it as it's level is just STARTING to build up.
I usually wake up, shoot, then do some work emails for a couple hours with coffee then hit the cardio.

As far as being fasted, I love doing my cardio fasted even if there are no benefits; great way to start my day and allows me to separate it from my actual training by a good amount of time. However, I figured if I could achieve some more fat burning with the GH in the mix I might as well take advantage of it!

This is what I've heard too, I saw a graphic once I think at 2 hours a good amount is active? I wonder if IM changes this?

This is what I've heard too, I saw a graphic once I think at 2 hours a good amount is active? I wonder if IM changes this?
Yes IM speeds this up, don't think it's REALLY significant though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131