over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fasted cardio guys(GH)

Lmao oh god. Bunch of nerds over complicating every damn detail and I guarantee have subpar physiques
You have subpar brain and the mentality of a 5 year old. You been banned at least a dozen times here under different names for being an asshole. You want attention that bad when people don't like you here? I am sure you don't have friends and must be lonely. You definitely have a mental problem.

In the real world, I see absolutely no difference in when I give gh and what effect it has

You burn fat all day if you are in a calorie deficit and I have never considered cardio to be a fat burning tool, just to create a larger calorie deficit without cutting down on food

you overanalyze everything - bodybuilding is too simple to make rocket science out of it
👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿 YES^^ I agree 💯

In the real world, I see absolutely no difference in when I give gh and what effect it has

You burn fat all day if you are in a calorie deficit and I have never considered cardio to be a fat burning tool, just to create a larger calorie deficit without cutting down on food

you overanalyze everything - bodybuilding is too simple to make rocket science out of it
I don’t agree with a lot of what you say or do (big deal I know 😉) but . . . this post is priceless!

Like everyone else has kinda stated I don't think that the timing of the HGH is as big of a deal as some make it out to be.
If you are trying to find some extra edge for fat loss id look at a little humalog with injection L-Carnatine , yohimbine and Clen before fasted cardio.
So you do Humalog before fasted cardio ?

I’ve done this also, I take 1ish iu IV right before getting on the elliptical and going hypo till about 15 min in. Then glucagon kicks in and raises blood sugar.

How has it worked for you ?

So you do Humalog before fasted cardio ?

I’ve done this also, I take 1ish iu IV right before getting on the elliptical and going hypo till about 15 min in. Then glucagon kicks in and raises blood sugar.

How has it worked for you ?
I've never personally used it before fasted cardio but have used it pre workout for the L-Carnitine.
I had a guy use it this year , his normal fasted BG was in the mid 90's , 2Iu HGH , 1iu Humalog with 400mg L-carnitine before fasted cardio the no eat for another 30-45 min.
I definitely think it helped

I've never personally used it before fasted cardio but have used it pre workout for the L-Carnitine.
I had a guy use it this year , his normal fasted BG was in the mid 90's , 2Iu HGH , 1iu Humalog with 400mg L-carnitine before fasted cardio the no eat for another 30-45 min.
I definitely think it helped
Yea my thought process was to lower blood sugar before fasted cardio and trigger glucagon to empty liver glycogen and shuttle into Muscle instead. This does 2 things in theory, provide fuel to prevent atrophy in the legs, and also burning calories with a depleted liver may burn disproportionately more fat because the muscles are more full with glycogen.

Yea my thought process was to lower blood sugar before fasted cardio and trigger glucagon to empty liver glycogen and shuttle into Muscle instead. This does 2 things in theory, provide fuel to prevent atrophy in the legs, and also burning calories with a depleted liver may burn disproportionately more fat because the muscles are more full with glycogen.
I've heard this theory but I've also heard people say insulin blunts the fat burning process, so who to believe? Also, insulin makes yohimbine innefecrive I think, so wouldn't be able to use it most likely

So you want to lower free fatty acid liberation and oxidation, lower blood glucose to possibly dangerous levels, shift energy use to mostly glucose prior to cardio?

Brilliant!

So you want to lower free fatty acid liberation and oxidation, lower blood glucose to possibly dangerous levels, shift energy use to mostly glucose prior to cardio?

Brilliant!
I’m aware this happens, but I still feel with gh yohimbine and clen it supersedes that effect and also because it’s insulin taken iv, it’s so rapidly cleared after only around 6 minutes, it’s just enough time to trigger glucagon to empty the liver of glycogen, and doing cardio with an empty liver does promote fat loss.

I've heard this theory but I've also heard people say insulin blunts the fat burning process, so who to believe? Also, insulin makes yohimbine innefecrive I think, so wouldn't be able to use it most likely
This is true, but for the same reason that when using gh after a meal, the lipolysis effect isn’t completely lost though, not as ideal as when fasted. the same is true in this situation. Only because we’re fasted here, much less insulin is present than if it were after a meal even endogenously. Also the insulin taken iv clears in 6 minutes or At least under 10 according to my personal body and continuous glucose monitoring.

Brilliant!
Also, since In this process the glucose being used is from stored liver glycogen from going hypo and glucagon releasing that glycogen, the body has no choice but to replenish the liver, and the liver is capable of easily turning ffa into stored glycogen again. So here it’s the liver that’s primarily soaking up and burning this liberated ffa, and it’s in a state primed to do so because it’s just been depleted by going hypo. Gh liberating the ffa is what unlocks this so to speak. And gh is more than capeable of liberating ffa even in the presence of insulin post meal. Only here, since it’s being done fasted, and insulin is taken iv, much less insulin is required, and that insulin stays around for a very short time. Just long enough to do its job to prime the liver by emptying it, and the muscles by filling them with that glucose that glucagon just released by going hypo. I keep glucose tablets in my pocket and check my blood glucose while on the elliptical just in case. But I also started off with doses of insulin so low that had no effect. I diluted 1 unit into 20 units bac water, and slowly worked my way up in 1unit increments to find the correct dosage. It took me weeks because I wanted to be “careful “ and “safe” as can be lol

I’m aware this happens, but I still feel with gh yohimbine and clen it supersedes that effect and also because it’s insulin taken iv, it’s so rapidly cleared after only around 6 minutes, it’s just enough time to trigger glucagon to empty the liver of glycogen, and doing cardio with an empty liver does promote fat loss.
Damn, you take it iv? I always shoot slin in bicep or delt not sub q or iv

It works very, very well. I turn into an absolute furnace with 2iu humalog and 600mg carnitine IM. It must be that the synergy between the carnitine and insulin supercedes the standalone insulin blunting fat burning.

Damn, you take it iv? I always shoot slin in bicep or delt not sub q or iv
Aside from this special fasted cardio protocol where I use it iv then, I always take it IM for every other time because I get novolin R from Walmart since it’s so cheap and convenient. And taking the Novolin R im I get effects in about 11-12 minutes as opposed to a full 50min when I take it subQ! It’s a huge huge huge difference it’s crazy.

No joke with subQ and novolin R it flat out sucks. I need twice as much and it takes like an hour to start to take effect in 50 min subQ.

It works very, very well. I turn into an absolute furnace with 2iu humalog and 600mg carnitine IM. It must be that the synergy between the carnitine and insulin supercedes the standalone insulin blunting fat burning.
Do you also use a stim like ephedrine with caffeine and yohimbine? I have not looked into l-cartinine but need to. Seems like the science says all these things combined with fasted cardio doesn't work just energy balance...but people report they do. Also I'm sure the studies saying fasted cardio isn't superior to fed are on fatter people 12%+ and may not even apply to lean folks

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner