7.5 oz carrots

meal 5
6oz chicken
1cup rice
7.5oz carrots

meal 6
6oz chicken
7.5 oz carrots

ALL THIS EQUALS 3374 CALORIES, NOT INCLUDING MY POSTWORKOUT SHAKE WHICH WILL BE LIKELY 3 SCOOPS WHEY AND 50GM MALTO??

Not enough info here. Are you saying you want to drop to 10% bf or take off 10% bf? How is your diet now? What have you been eating and how is your training? What bf are you now?

It depends on your metabolism, musclemass, ect. If your a big guy and pretty lean it should be enough because you need the calories and carbs to maintaine your mass but if your a small guy and have high body fat then its too much. Thats why I dont follow diets that pro bodybuilders use anymore, its better to get your diet custom made to your weight and bf%. Someone like Phil or Gavin would be ideal.

personally, I think you have too many carbs and not enough fats in your diet. I would probably up the amount of protein a bit and maybe spread the meals out to 8 instead of 7.

I dont like the bagle or the milk in your diet but that is just me. I like the ketogenic diet for getting lean and holding onto my hard earned muscle.

That diet would never cause me to lose weight. Maintain yes, but not lose. I have to keep the carbs at 30 grams a day or less to lose. But that's just me.

Like I said bro, it depends on your body type, I know a bro that can lose weight eating 500g clean carbs per day but me, I have to drop my carbs low and even my protein intake has to be moderate unless Im taking t3. You should adjust according to your body weight and by that I mean calculate how much lean mass you have and go from there. If your a cross endo/messo than its too many carbs, if your an ecto/messo than its fine, you get my point?

As already stated, WAY TOO MUCH CARBS in that diet, phatkid77. Plus rice and carrots are high GI ones...

Where are essential fats and fibers?

IMO you would burn zero fat on that diet, except if you trained very intensely2x day ed...

Lower your total kcals to 2200-2300 daily, and use the following ratios to build your diet: 45% pro / 25% carbs / 30% fat

Many other ways to achieve a significant reduction in bf, but that's how I would do it :)

As already stated, WAY TOO MUCH CARBS in that diet, phatkid77. Plus rice and carrots are high GI ones...

Where are essential fats and fibers?

IMO you would burn zero fat on that diet, except if you trained very intensely2x day ed...

Lower your total kcals to 2200-2300 daily, and use the following ratios to build your diet: 45% pro / 25% carbs / 30% fat

Many other ways to achieve a significant reduction in bf, but that's how I would do it :)

Sound advice....drop the carrots. Broccoli or grean beans is what Id be eating. Youll get way more fiber this way.

too much carbs to go in a ketosis state dude

drop to 20-25% of carbs in ur diet, not more

i know, im torn here... im comin back after 4 yr lay off...10 months in now..dropped 35lbs and then stopped... been steady around 220lbs, but since starting HRT i am up around 7-10lbs....good weight tho..

im thinking/hopin the extra food will help speed up metabolism, i jog 3x week for 40-45 minutes (6-8km) and try for 30min treadmill walk after my workouts.

i MIGHT either do....get rid of jogs and do 20-30 min HIIT, plus post workout stroll, OR i could do the HIIT after workouts on stationary bike...

i may do my proposed for 2 weeks, if notice nothing, i will SLASH carbs....

as you can tell by my pics, i need ALOT more mass, and less BF, so im trying not to lose size, but gain if possible..

the above diet is BW x 16=calories for the day (3680..divide by 2=1840cals pr/fat, 1840carbs)

plan b will be lean bw (190lb?) x 16=3000cals-500/day=2500cals day...

phats

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear