Looking to bulk up

Attachments

• IMG_3759.jpeg
    IMG_3759.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_3739.jpeg
    IMG_3739.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 155
How much arimidex would you fellas use on say hypothetically this stack.

750mg test e
900mg tren e
50mg proviron ED

500IU HCG 2xweek

test/tren shot M/W/F

Yes i know its ALL individual but just wondering what others use. im on .5mg pharma adex EOD and i think its a bit much, hard to keep an erection. (i do still get morning wood) Also feel a bit "down" and unmotivated.

Hmmmm….

That’s about 2 grams of gear. I think you need to reevaluate everything you’re doing. I wouldn’t have even guessed you’ve used any AAS. Learn the basics and start over. Start with learning how to eat.

Hmmmm….

That’s about 2 grams of gear. I think you need to reevaluate everything you’re doing. I wouldn’t have even guessed you’ve used any AAS. Learn the basics and start over. Start with learning how to eat.
900mg of tren? 😳

7-9%. Do a cheat meal or three and take a few more pics. You will fill in.

What’s everyone’s opinion on my current bf %

Looking to bulk up
You walk around like this year round or you just do a natural show? You’re super lean but you have like zero tissue. Don’t think you need that much anabolics - just start eating.

Sub 10, probably close to 7-8

A small piece of advice for you bro as a guy that has stayed WAAY too lean for long stretches because i couldn't get out of my own head to give up the shreds. It is a life that will destroy you. Even if you are using exogenous test to avoid bottoming out from low BF, there are a plethora of additional negative downstream effects walking around stoopid lean. Good luck to you man

Hmmmm….

He is obviously trolling and pulling you guys strings like a puppet master, I can't believe you guys even responded to this nonsense.

He is obviously trolling and pulling you guys strings like a puppet master, I can't believe you guys even responded to this nonsense.
Lol , you are probably right, and he got me haha. That said, I personally don't care if I ever respond in a genuine way to a troll post because I'd rather waste my time responding to a post in the off chance it might help a guy, than to ignore a post of someone genuinely looking for help even if it looks really trolly if that makes sense lol

But yeah, now that you said it, it looks pretty suspicious 😔

If that’s really him in the pic I’ll give him credit for being that lean at least.

I don't know why he doesn't just use the same handle and join the god damn board. He creeps around always posting his pics under different names. Dude prolly has multiple email accounts and.sends.nudes.to his family.....

If that’s really him in the pic I’ll give him credit for being that lean at least.
You haven't even been here a month, guys troll like this all the time, it's usually a banned x-member dying for attention.

Hmmmm….

Another fucking troll. According to him, he was taking that all back 5 to 6 years ago. 🙄

A simple 500 mg a week testosterone cycle and more food…..you don’t need all that gear unless you needed it to get where your at now.

He posted the same exact thread I believe maybe in 2022…. Basically pics like these and asking the same question abt BF%.

OP is definitely lean and ripped. Just needs to increase the food intake and he’d grow some nice LBM. Course that’s if he wants to put on more size.

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity