over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Show ready? What bf

lgnorant

Registered
Newbies
Sitting at close to 80kg here

what bf am i and show ready?

On about 2000-2100 cals, low fat med protein and carb

Hunger is totally fine....but some days energy is harder to come by, any tips?

Looking to also go into a grow phase and get the chest sized up...tips ?

Attachments

• 360985477_659282306223576_3404443213833458108_n (1).jpg
    360985477_659282306223576_3404443213833458108_n (1).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 317
  • 362226928_277962031587338_6586034372617853334_n.jpg
    362226928_277962031587338_6586034372617853334_n.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 317
with the pics provided, i would estimate around 6%

show ready? hard to say without knowing what you are planning.. you are certainly ready for the pool or the beach though.

as for energy, are you taking any stimulants now? you haven't provided any information whatsoever

bigger chest? i prefer machines over free weights personally - for a multitude of reasons

show ready? hard to say without knowing what you are planning.. you are certainly ready for the pool or the beach though.

as for energy, are you taking any stimulants now? you haven't provided any information whatsoever

bigger chest? i prefer machines over free weights personally - for a multitude of reasons

No stimulants

I am only on 150mg test e and 400mg of mast e (was on 300mg, recently upped to 400mg from last week)

With pictures from the back , glutes and hams it's impossible to say body fat.
You are definitely lean , depending what class you are gonna compete in and how the rest of you looks would dictate if you are stage ready. I'm sure you would do well at a regional show.

As for getting leaner , simply adding some yohimbine before for fasted cardio would help a little , bring your calories down a little more , increase your cardio a little more.
There are several different way to get leaner.

With pictures from the back , glutes and hams it's impossible to say body fat.
You are definitely lean , depending what class you are gonna compete in and how the rest of you looks would dictate if you are stage ready. I'm sure you would do well at a regional show.

As for getting leaner , simply adding some yohimbine before for fasted cardio would help a little , bring your calories down a little more , increase your cardio a little more.
There are several different way to get leaner.
Lol I think it’s pretty obvious he’s doing men’s physique

In all seriousness

I go on my trip next week - 3 weeks will be deloading and maintanence calories

once i return i want to do a 10-12 week meso training cycle focus on chest

gear to be probably a smidge above my trt so likely 200mg/week - maybe a peptide

Whats a good split/routine to focus on chest? My legs are very very developed so may just abstain from training them entirely.

You're likely 6% or below based on the veins over your abs. You would do well at a local show.

Being this lean puts you in a great position to grow. If you want to get the most out of it up the testosterone and the food significantly and progressively as you keep growing.

For chest, I like starting with a fly to make sure the pecs do more of the work on presses. For bar pressing I like the Smith - I can feel my pecs much better on it than with a barbell. Hammer Strength plate loaded machines are also great.

I'm never a fan of letting a strong point just maintain or regress but if you really want to maximize chest hypertrophy you could cut legs for a period of time and hit chest hard twice a week.

Really you think machines will give you more size and make the muscle work and look harder and roundness?

I personally do most machine probably all machines but that's because of age,injury, and what I want to accomplish at this age machines are perfect .I gave competing up few years ago. Did what I wanted got my trophies and I'm happy. Now it's a different agenda for me

Sitting at close to 80kg here

what bf am i and show ready?

On about 2000-2100 cals, low fat med protein and carb

Hunger is totally fine....but some days energy is harder to come by, any tips?

Looking to also go into a grow phase and get the chest sized up...tips ?
You do great at biking for sure lol. No seriously if it's man physics you pretty much there bro

Really you think machines will give you more size and make the muscle work and look harder and roundness?

I personally do most machine probably all machines but that's because of age,injury, and what I want to accomplish at this age machines are perfect .I gave competing up few years ago. Did what I wanted got my trophies and I'm happy. Now it's a different agenda for me

I think that machines are better for chest when it comes to isolation and the ability to increase time under tension, going to failure and past failure when training by yourself

From a non competitor.

You look great, will likely be leanest at the beach or pool…

I think you need to add a bit of weight all over to be show ready though, even for physique.

Again man, you look great and are on the right track. Props to getting to that level of leanness. 💪🏼

I think that machines are better for chest when it comes to isolation and the ability to increase time under tension, going to failure and past failure when training by yourself
That makes sense! I had to help a guy get 315 off his chest the other day! I just happened to look over and his face was blood red and oh man! The look in his eyes while he was shaking his head “yep, come help me!” was priceless lol. I’m not afraid to ask for a spot and I prefer free weights but you do make a good point.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws