over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-season has began ready to compete 2024

Hi guys a little update. Things are going pretty smoothly at the moment, I’m going to increase food slightly as my weight seems to be fluctuating around 100kg at the moment but do feel like I’m recomping at the body fat is definitely lower than when I started.
Why??? You are in a perfect spot- like you said - you already building muscles and loosing bodyfat - mean ideal amount of food you take as you grow.

Why??? You are in a perfect spot- like you said - you already building muscles and loosing bodyfat - mean ideal amount of food you take as you grow.
This is very true mate.. never looked at it like that I was just thinking maybe I’m cutting myself short in terms of growth but I suppose there’s only so much muscle you can build so fast

This is very true mate.. never looked at it like that I was just thinking maybe I’m cutting myself short in terms of growth but I suppose there’s only so much muscle you can build so fast
On top of this you are getting leaner - mean your whole prep will be easier and shorter.

Hi guys
I posted a few weeks ago about my cycle concerns and explained abit about my background. It will be my first time competing next year

I received my blood work back and everything is in range apart from my ALT which was 65

My e2 was on the low side so I was abit concerned about adding eq in but I’ve found going over my previous photos that I seemed to get my best results/ look with this compound in my cycles
My cycle beginning is
600mg test e
500mg eq
300mg npp
10iu lantus
5iu gh

First time using lantus and gh (at this dose)

I’ve began increasing food and will continue to do so and increase doses as I feel the need to

What are your go to supports for health?

At the moment I use supplements by Jordan peters
Love heart
Cure cumin

My first set of photos taken 3 days ago. I will get full body ones as progress moves forward. Any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated
Look great brother! For health, there's so many but just a few..

Tudca
Fish oil
COQ-10 If you can get injectable version, it's way better
Beet root extract
Naringin ... won't have to donate blood as much if ever

those are just a few key ones I use

On top of this you are getting leaner - mean your whole prep will be easier and shorter.
Yea that’s what we all want really isn’t it. What’s your views on primo and eq as compounds mate? You have much with both?do you have a preference off-season?prep?

1;1 primo test is amazing (500:500 to me) no sides nothing just feeling great, gentle on a body as much as possible. Eq to many potential and real problems in my case- anxiety and zero libido.

Look great brother! For health, there's so many but just a few..

Tudca
Fish oil
COQ-10 If you can get injectable version, it's way better
Beet root extract
Naringin ... won't have to donate blood as much if ever

those are just a few key ones I use
Thank you mate appreciate that. That’s for that aswell il look into the beet extract and naringin I don’t use those? Do you find eq raises your rbc? Or is it not something you’re a fan of? Thank you bro

Thank you mate appreciate that. That’s for that aswell il look into the beet extract and naringin I don’t use those? Do you find eq raises your rbc? Or is it not something you’re a fan of? Thank you bro
oh absolutely eq raises rbc / hematocrit / hemoglobin.... you can donate blood more frequently or Naringin helps keep your hematocrit low. I had no idea what it was until a few years when my doc advised me to take it and now my levels are always fine..15-16

Couple of photos taken quickly yesterday. Looking forward to going into the first timers. What are peoples thoughts on switching eq out for primo? A few local people have said I would be better off but then others seem to think otherwise
If the EQ is working, why switch it?? Keep things as stable and consistent for as long as possible. No need to switch things because others said so. Primo has now been sensationalized as some breaking edge compound, its not lol. Its great, but its not the gold standard. Each PED is a tool. So if EQ is working, sides are minimal, keep it in. EQ is a great compound as long as blood isnt getting too thick.

What does your legs look like?

If the EQ is working, why switch it?? Keep things as stable and consistent for as long as possible. No need to switch things because others said so. Primo has now been sensationalized as some breaking edge compound, its not lol. Its great, but its not the gold standard. Each PED is a tool. So if EQ is working, sides are minimal, keep it in. EQ is a great compound as long as blood isnt getting too thick.

I agree primo is not magic it is just good compound. Also yes if eq work for you keep it. We are all individual.

Couple of photos taken quickly yesterday. Looking forward to going into the first timers. What are peoples thoughts on switching eq out for primo? A few local people have said I would be better off but then others seem to think otherwise

I’m also down to do a first timers show this year mate hopefully see you up there I’m sure you’ll smash it

Yea that’s what we all want really isn’t it. What’s your views on primo and eq as compounds mate? You have much with both?do you have a preference off-season?prep?
Primo is always last on my list of compounds. I’d pick Test and EQ as my base cycle all day over primo.

With primo it can a great addition, but you'll generally need to pin a lot of it to get the volume needed. I’d much rather maximize Test and EQ first, consider NPP after that and would keep primo for a maintenance phase or if needed.

EQ- some guys like me have no issues or RBC blood work issues. However, the other end exist as others have their RBC increased while on it.

You ran bloodwork back in December- how were your RBC numbers then? I would always set your compounds around blood work and what your body responds well to over long periods as Dom said. As well, you look great and it’s working so don’t mess it all up trying to chase the latest gear fad.

Personal curiosity- do you track your food and calories? Saw your post about fluctuating weight so was curious as once you have your baseline nailed down you can adjust up and down easily to keep adding lean mass.

Also as others have asked- post up some legs. Your upper body is great.

I agree 100% , I’d invest what you would spend on high does real primo on more HGH. I think if guys ran a cycle of 600mg primo then a cycle of 300mg mast with 300mg EQ they would not see a difference in results

Thanks for that advice mate it’s appreciated. Only just started taking progress photos at the lighting in the gym reception, there’s a dance class next door so havnt had the pants down yet haha il grab a couple later though just took a quick snap now it’s a shit photo but it’s my leg. Thanks for the input Dom

Attachments

• A632B1CF-2580-481F-AAF2-DD1B7C05305D.jpeg
    A632B1CF-2580-481F-AAF2-DD1B7C05305D.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 45
oh absolutely eq raises rbc / hematocrit / hemoglobin.... you can donate blood more frequently or Naringin helps keep your hematocrit low. I had no idea what it was until a few years when my doc advised me to take it and now my levels are always fine..15-16
Going to look into that thanks pal

So guys I’ve took on board everything you have all said. I have stuck to my guns like advised by some of you and kept eq in my cycle. You’re right a lot of uk coaches are pushing for lower test and higher mast or primo but I’m just going to stick with the basics and what I know works for me. I’ve also increased my gh dose to 5iu and pretty quickly have noticed an added fullness
Weight is 104 kg right now

Attachments

• 8D246D72-7707-4B33-8D2E-211123B8CD5D.jpeg
    8D246D72-7707-4B33-8D2E-211123B8CD5D.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 47
Lads. Abit of an update and after some advice if possible. Noticed over last week my knees were starting to aches when just walking. Just finished a push session and my elbows and shoulders have really held me back, painful. My e2 was in the lower range of normal when my bloods came back, could this potentially be the eq causing my e2 to drop to low giving these joint effects? Has anyone experienced this? Would you recommend removing the eq and if so would you increase the npp or test to make up for it as if I do so then I’m removing quite abit of anabolic load in terms of total dosing. Also do yous find you get similar joint relief with npp as you do with nandro decoanate or would you advise adding abit deca in aswell to top up the total nandrolone

Any advise of sharing of experience would be much appreciated thanks

I don’t want this joint problem to hinder my progress as things seem to be moving pretty well at the moment but it definitely affected my performance today

Lads. Abit of an update and after some advice if possible. Noticed over last week my knees were starting to aches when just walking. Just finished a push session and my elbows and shoulders have really held me back, painful. My e2 was in the lower range of normal when my bloods came back, could this potentially be the eq causing my e2 to drop to low giving these joint effects? Has anyone experienced this? Would you recommend removing the eq and if so would you increase the npp or test to make up for it as if I do so then I’m removing quite abit of anabolic load in terms of total dosing. Also do yous find you get similar joint relief with npp as you do with nandro decoanate or would you advise adding abit deca in aswell to top up the total nandrolone

Any advise of sharing of experience would be much appreciated thanks

I don’t want this joint problem to hinder my progress as things seem to be moving pretty well at the moment but it definitely affected my performance today
how exactly cycle looking?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members