over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roman Fritz Off-season PED Plan

Jay Cutler hated eating. Most guys don’t deviate from their diet or plan as it’s essential.

It’s sticking to the meal plan, eating at the same time each day and having a clean free meal once a week if needed for sanity.

Top guys can’t afford to do it any other way because if you throw off meal time or cheat it’s not one meal, it throws your digestion off for a day or days for some.

On MK2677 I can say this is the first time I’ve ever used it. But for anyone who has ever truly pushed up in size it’s simply there to help you consume thousands of clean calories day in and day out.

It’s easy to eat 5k-8k of calories from shit. Try doing it with clean foods that bodybuilders eat everyday of the week for 6-12 months straight while feeling like a pregnant cow (@luki7788 perfect analogy). 😂

It’s one thing to have the knowledge, it’s another to actually walk the walk (not hating). It’s something you can’t understand until you’ve done it IMO.
5k kcal from clean food is nothing - that's how much I eat when cutting lol

For me food has never been a problem whether I had to eat a little or a lo it doesn't matter to me because I have absolutely no emotional approach to food - I treat it as fuel, so I've never had a problem with cheating on my competition diet or skipping a meal because I was full during the offseason - I've never had anything like that happen to me
However, I think my biggest problem was the fear of gaining fat and I never exceeded the barrier above 300 lbs.

For me food has never been a problem whether I had to eat a little or a lo it doesn't matter to me because I have absolutely no emotional approach to food - I treat it as fuel, so I've never had a problem with cheating on my competition diet or skipping a meal because I was full during the offseason - I've never had anything like that happen to me
However, I think my biggest problem was the fear of gaining fat and I never exceeded the barrier above 300 lbs.
For you 5k is breakfast. 🤣

But bingo on the relationship with food. Every week my wife looks forward to our free meal as we go out.

Me personally? I’d eat my regular meals over that as I just see food as fuel.

I love what Ian said after retiring- he was in the store and his wife asked him what he wanted and he said “I have no idea”. I would be the exact same way.

5k from clean food is easy to gulp down as long as you pick foods that agree with your intestine.
At 6k and over dirty cheat meals can paradoxically be like shooting in my own foot; digestion worsens considerably in the next day or two and makes hitting my target much more challenging.

But bingo on the relationship with food. Every week my wife looks forward to our free meal as we go out.

I love what Ian said after retiring- he was in the store and his wife asked him what he wanted and he said “I have no idea”. I would be the exact same way.
Yup I have only had a handful of ‘cheat’ meals over the last ~four years but all of them have been essentially for the sake of my fiance since I know she really enjoys eating out sometimes and doesn’t always want me to just sit there or get a garden salad with plain chicken lol. That being said it’s usually just Mediterranean food or similar so pretty clean just not in my meal plan. Last year the only day I had a cheat meal was for her birthday while in France. Otherwise I have long since detached any emotion with food/eating and don’t crave anything. Everything I do in my day to day lifestyle is purely for my goals and health (sleeping 10 hours a night, the diet, etc.)

Yup I have only had a handful of ‘cheat’ meals over the last ~four years but all of them have been essentially for the sake of my fiance since I know she really enjoys eating out sometimes and doesn’t always want me to just sit there or get a garden salad with plain chicken lol. That being said it’s usually just Mediterranean food or similar so pretty clean just not in my meal plan. Last year the only day I had a cheat meal was for her birthday while in France. Otherwise I have long since detached any emotion with food/eating and don’t crave anything. Everything I do in my day to day lifestyle is purely for my goals and health (sleeping 10 hours a night, the diet, etc.)
I’ve always been this way with food. But years back I saw Jason Huh in the Atlanta Airport during his prime. We were going the same direction.

The guy ate the entire time out of this massive container. Including while on the train (impressive). We finally get to the gates and he opens up this massive bag he’s carrying which I see is full of the rest of his meals for the day.

Thats what it takes and ironically that guy is me in the airport a LOT these days. 😂

Lol when I seen Justin Compton YEARS ago, if someone would have told me he would one day be a top open pro BB I would have slapped them.

And @KillerStack I guess I'm the odd guy out as I enjoy your post, you often bring about a different perspective of issues discussed. I also agree about Lyle M. Looks like shit but a brilliant fucking mind when it comes to bodybuilding related things.

View attachment 194823
Thanks b-boy, you have always been a gentleman to everyone here and been nice to me as a faceless poster.

I also enjoy @KillerStack . Yeah he is a little all over the place but he's a humble dude and truthfully is pretty self reflective of his errors and woes. How many guys readily admit "yes you are correct, I don't routinely stick to my diet"? Not many... I know nobody here is attacking him personally but he just seems like a good did with a different perspective, even if I don't always agree.

I also have some pretty "crazy" views on this whole thing...I just don't share them as much as he does.

Thanks. It does give me pause regarding being an "info collector." I maybe repeat things too much, things I've read or heard or seen and usually mention where I learned it but perhaps it becomes too much, people thinking this guy should be a monster for the amount of info collected lol.
I think people just get frustrated when users constantly collect info but don’t apply it/execute the basics but are then upset with their results (or in this scenario, chalk it up to genetics)

I’m not saying genetics aren’t a huge factor, they are. Just giving an explanation as to why I’d imagine being an “info collector” has a bad connotation.

I understand. I tried to explain that why I'm not on another level is due to partly execution problems as well as genetics. I also had the injury issues, both pecs badly torn at just over 20 which made it impossible to continue competing. So after that it was just noncompetitive powerlifting and the perfect diet became unimportant. I just could never shake the huge interest in all things bodybuilding, so I follow it from the sidelines.

Is being an info collector a bad or despicable thing? Isn't that all we are and do when we come to these places?

And among all of us, in the marketplace of ideas and knowledge, we refine that information to make it as truthful as possible.

"Evil ideas are dangerous only by default of men advocating better ideas.."

Ayn Rand

Yes most people do it, that's what you're supposed to do right, do your "research" and use the search engine lol. Otherwise you come on here and pollute the board with "newbie questions," at least that's what many here complain about.

Jay Cutler hated eating. Most guys don’t deviate from their diet or plan as it’s essential.

It’s sticking to the meal plan, eating at the same time each day and having a clean free meal once a week if needed for sanity.

Top guys can’t afford to do it any other way because if you throw off meal time or cheat it’s not one meal, it throws your digestion off for a day or days for some.

On MK2677 I can say this is the first time I’ve ever used it. But for anyone who has ever truly pushed up in size it’s simply there to help you consume thousands of clean calories day in and day out.

It’s easy to eat 5k-8k of calories from shit. Try doing it with clean foods that bodybuilders eat everyday of the week for 6-12 months straight while feeling like a pregnant cow (@luki7788 perfect analogy). 😂

It’s one thing to have the knowledge, it’s another to actually walk the walk (not hating). It’s something you can’t understand until you’ve done it IMO.

Ok, I'm going to do an "info drop" again, giving my perspective, I hope people don't get mad lol. I agree with everything you said, that consistency is critical for best results. However, I was watching that recent Dennis James podcast with Chris, Milos and Abdullah. There was the Samson drama and how he perhaps didn't execute as well as possible and giving the impression that he blamed the wrong thing (the coach). Then Abdullah says, paraphrased, "Brandon came here in the past looking like me at 8 weeks out! and I've tried to tell him he needs to train every freaking day, eat and use the good gear if he hopes to do as well as he can come Olympia time, guys today can't be like Levrone who went off everything and was ready a week later." So even top guys don't always execute perfectly 24/7 365 days a year. And we all have heard about how Flex Wheeler was supposedly notorious for cheating on his diet and one year was so frustrated with his progress he punched a wall and then blamed ninjas lol. Yes we are not the elites and we are only cheating ourselves if we think it's ok to deviate just because others do it, all I'm saying is that the picture isn't always perfect, people are humans. The one guy Chad said would do everything exactly as instructed was Ronnie and he could actually believe Ronnie when he said he didn't cheat once, but Ronnie was an anomaly in all respects.

You set a great example of leaving no stone unturned. I'm especially amazed at the money you spend, from going to other countries to get stem cells for a fortune to paying a lot for sessions with those muscle stimulating machines.

BTW, that Abdullah guy, what are his strengths as a coach, why do guys go to Kuwait to be coached by him? He has at times had a good physique but he never did it to a high extent himself. I think it's mostly a money thing, these guys paid a ton to have top guys come to Kuwait and have all their needs catered to, to put Arab bodybuilding on the map and promote their business ventures like the gyms. Back in the day Dennis was complaining how they were killing Ramy with too many drugs, micromanaging everything he did like calling out over the loudspeaker, "Ramy get off the cardio machine" lmao and Bader supposedly said, "so what if someone dies, we'll just take another guy instead." For Arab pride, clout and prestige, individual bodybuilders were expendible commodities.

Ok, I'm going to do an "info drop" again, giving my perspective, I hope people don't get mad lol. I agree with everything you said, that consistency is critical for best results. However, I was watching that recent Dennis James podcast with Chris, Milos and Abdullah. There was the Samson drama and how he perhaps didn't execute as well as possible and giving the impression that he blamed the wrong thing (the coach). Then Abdullah says, paraphrased, "Brandon came here in the past looking like me at 8 weeks out! and I've tried to tell him he needs to train every freaking day, eat and use the good gear if he hopes to do as well as he can come Olympia time, guys today can't be like Levrone who went off everything and was ready a week later." So even top guys don't always execute perfectly 24/7 365 days a year. And we all have heard about how Flex Wheeler was supposedly notorious for cheating on his diet and one year was so frustrated with his progress he punched a wall and then blamed ninjas lol. Yes we are not the elites and we are only cheating ourselves if we think it's ok to deviate just because others do it, all I'm saying is that the picture isn't always perfect, people are humans. The one guy Chad said would do everything exactly as instructed was Ronnie and he could actually believe Ronnie when he said he didn't cheat once, but Ronnie was an anomaly in all respects.

You set a great example of leaving no stone unturned. I'm especially amazed at the money you spend, from going to other countries to get stem cells for a fortune to paying a lot for sessions with those muscle stimulating machines.

BTW, that Abdullah guy, what are his strengths as a coach, why do guys go to Kuwait to be coached by him? He has at times had a good physique but he never did it to a high extent himself. I think it's mostly a money thing, these guys paid a ton to have top guys come to Kuwait and have all their needs catered to, to put Arab bodybuilding on the map and promote their business ventures like the gyms. Back in the day Dennis was complaining how they were killing Ramy with too many drugs, micromanaging everything he did like calling out over the loudspeaker, "Ramy get off the cardio machine" lmao and Bader supposedly said, "so what if someone dies, we'll just take another guy instead." For Arab pride, clout and prestige, individual bodybuilders were expendible commodities.
Sure, there’s always the exception of the guys who don’t go “all in” or maybe as they get older they don’t go as hard as they once did.

But for guys like Flex Wheeler- did he ever win the Olympia? No. Even he said he was lazy as hell and cheated himself on training and diet.

I don’t disagree with any of that. And for the record I wasn’t trying to get in on the debate or call you and info man.

We all have good AND bad post on here sometimes, myself included. 😂

I think in this case it’s looking at it from the perspective of guys who are in it vs those who are on the outside. In your defense we may even make it look easy sometimes, but it’s not and so much more than meets the surface.

Ask Milos how many times he’s cheated on his diet. Ask him what he thought about Samson eating a pizza every weekend… he was NOT happy about it. LOL

All excellent perspectives and opinions!

That's why I don't like celebrations, birthdays and all that, I don't look forward to those special meals, I would be better off eating my meals in my quantities and regular schedule.

Since I’ve been on here I’ve really liked yours and Lukis posts.

That’s because we keep it real and don’t candy coat shit. @luki7788 was doing it far before me. 😎
It could be way way way more real here but I'm always holding back. I've been letting a little bit out lately but not nearly to the degree I could with some of the members and topics we have here.

Do you have your egular off plan meal on a rest day? Assuming insulin use on other days

It could be way way way more real here but I'm always holding back. I've been letting a little bit out lately but not nearly to the degree I could with some of the members and topics we have here.
VERY true. I don’t talk about some stuff because of the safety (or stupidity) of others. 😂

VERY true. I don’t talk about some stuff because of the safety (or stupidity) of others. 😂
I don't even mean it that way - I mean calling out people for the horrible shit they post!

Do you have your egular off plan meal on a rest day? Assuming insulin use on other days
I do, but to @danieltx point above, my current insulin usage is not something I can or will share.

Today is a non training day. Below is what I eat on these days.

Non Training Days :

Meal #1
- 300 grams of liquid egg whites + 25 g pure beef isolate or pure whey isolate
60 g Dry Measure Gluten Free + Glyphosate Free Oats + 20 g Raw Unsalted Walnuts + 100 g Organic FrozenBerries of choice + 2tbs Sugar Free Jam ( optional but if you want to add ) 2tbs Raw Cocoa Powder
Fish Oil 4 g

Meal #2
- 200 g 99% Lean Ground Turkey Or Turkey Breast Or Cod
- 150 g jasmine rice + 12mL Mac Nut Oil Or Dark Bottle HIGH QUALITY
- 1 serving Sauerkraut

Meal #3
- 200 g 96/4 Lean Ground Grass Fed Beef Grass Finished
- 150 g jasmine rice
- 1tbs Organic Flax Seeds
- 4 oz grass fed bone broth ( MASH IN STEAK OR Beef AND RICE WHILE COOKING )
-
Meal #4
- 200 g 99% Lean Ground Turkey Or Turkey Breast Or Cod
- 150 g jasmine rice + 12mL Mac Nut Oil Or Dark Bottle HIGH QUALITY EVOO
- 4 oz grass fed bone broth ( MASH IN TURKEY AND RICE WHILE COOKING )

Meal #5
- 200 g 90/10 Ground Bison
- 150 g jasmine rice

Meal # 6
- 300 g liquid egg whites
- 60g 90/10 ground bison
- 2 slices low fat turkey bacon
- 1 oz raw unsalted walnuts or Brazil Nuts
- Fish Oil 4 g

I don't even mean it that way - I mean calling out people for the horrible shit they post!
I think you’ve been doing a fantastic job of that lately on here. I’m loving it. 🤣 I have been beyond busy the last few weeks so slacking in that department. LOL

@bbxtreme I see very lean protein sources in your diet. As the months go by do you move to fattier sources? Nothing outlandish, I'm talking 93% ground beef / turkey, flank steak, skirt steak, chicken thighs, etc.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws