over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chase Iron and Roman Fritz - interview

regardless of his placings he was a big motherfucker same with markus ruhl and dexter jackson. dex placed higher but obviously markus uses higher doses. The funniest thing was when markus ruhl stated his cycle for the 2002 nigh of champions where he looked the best he ever did and it was bitch doses lol I wonder if anybody believed it.

regardless of his placings he was a big motherfucker same with markus ruhl and dexter jackson. dex placed higher but obviously markus uses higher doses. The funniest thing was when markus ruhl stated his cycle for the 2002 nigh of champions where he looked the best he ever did and it was bitch doses lol I wonder if anybody believed it.
i am not sure who else was in the podcast where he said it..i think it was milos and chris cormier who tried to hide their smile when he said that xD

20-30 units of Genotropin and 100 units of lantus per day. Open bodybuilding at the top isn’t for the faint of heart. And nobody ever said it was healthy.

It’s refreshing for these guys to start being honest. Not shocked at all by this.

I think Roman has very good genetics but he can't gain any size due to the huge amount of training and cardio he has been doing every day for many years - he is really big in real life, much bigger than he appears on IG
I've seen him in person at several shows and live is different; I have never seen such lined glutes and hamstrings; perhaps only on Andrea Presti

I wonder if Iain would open up now he’s retired. I’m sure he said his max use was 7-8iu a day GH 😅

i wonder if doing 3-5g of test a week is healthier than this

itd be much cheaper
I don’t think I could handle the side effects of either. Reality is that most of these guys are running that much test too. Lol

I wonder if Iain would open up now he’s retired. I’m sure he said his max use was 7-8iu a day GH 😅
Think he Mentioned coaching more now so I would say highly unlikely lol

Pretty sure he also said he maxed out at 750mg of test a week

Not referring to him specifically, but it would be strange for someone to lie for years, and then come out later on and admit they were lying

Liars typically don’t come clean

- which is why I like, and even admire Nick Walker’s take when he just says ‘no comment’

i wonder if doing 3-5g of test a week is healthier than this

itd be much cheaper
Healthier of the two? I mean it’ll come down to how your respond obviously, but given that patients are given a pen a day of serostim I’d assume the gh.

Healthier of the two? I mean it’ll come down to how your respond obviously, but given that patients are given a pen a day of serostim I’d assume the gh.

True, but those patients need that to survive

I should have added the high gh and insulin in conjunction with high levels of aas

Vs

Very high levels of exogenous test

True, but those patients need that to survive

I should have added the high gh and insulin in conjunction with high levels of aas

Vs

Very high levels of exogenous test
What about vs very high doses of estrogen 👀

Pretty sure he also said he maxed out at 750mg of test a week

Not referring to him specifically, but it would be strange for someone to lie for years, and then come out later on and admit they were lying

Liars typically don’t come clean

- which is why I like, and even admire Nick Walker’s take when he just says ‘no comment’
In one of Nick’s videos when he was working with Dom in the off-season he stated he only uses “a little” test and EQ in the off-season as it’s all he needs to grow. I laughed pretty good at that one.

In all fairness a “little” to Nick could be 5 grams. It’s all relative. 😂

And then we have james hollingshead saying in his lastest ama "gh is shit" lol, yes he did say that

For whatever it's worth (which might be nothing if nobody here believes me lol) highest I've ever pushed my injectables TOTAL is like 2.5g between everything. About half of that is test. GH has been as high as 10 iu of generics and lantus has been up to 40iu in the morning (when I had higher fasting blood sugar).

I've seriously considered pushing those numbers higher in the last few months, just to see if it would make a difference, but I'm not really confident it would. That's plenty of drugs. it's not like 3, 4, 5 grams of shit like some guys supposedly use, but it's plenty.

And then we have james hollingshead saying in his lastest ama "gh is shit" lol, yes he did say that
I think some people really don't respond to it well. Like it'll have some effects, but nothing like you'd expect for the price tag. For me it's very worth it (not for pharma IMO), but others won't get anywhere near as much out of it.

For whatever it's worth (which might be nothing if nobody here believes me lol) highest I've ever pushed my injectables TOTAL is like 2.5g between everything. About half of that is test. GH has been as high as 10 iu of generics and lantus has been up to 40iu in the morning (when I had higher fasting blood sugar).

I've seriously considered pushing those numbers higher in the last few months, just to see if it would make a difference, but I'm not really confident it would. That's plenty of drugs. it's not like 3, 4, 5 grams of shit like some guys supposedly use, but it's plenty.

Totally believable. My close friend won his pro card as a open super heavy weight BB a few years back. We literally started our first cycles together. His off season was always 1g of test/week, 600mg deca/week and 8IU of GH/day .

During prep his GH never went past 8IU and his combined AAS dose was in the around 2g range.

Some guys do run crazy doses - but there are many pros that run no more than 2-3g of gear/week and no more than 8-10IU gh/day.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws