over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chase Iron and Roman Fritz - interview

Roman seems like such a genuine guy. Need more people like him, and you Luki in the industry. Too much smoke and mirrors going on.
Roman was always open and he is one of the most authentic guys i know in this scene.
Thats why i love him.
Thats why it is a perfect fit with @ChaseIrons . he also doesnt hold back about telling the truth

Just goes to show that genetics run the sport. All that gear and he is still one of the smallest on stage at most decent level shows.
I do applaud him for actually talking about what he does though.

Just goes to show that genetics run the sport. All that gear and he is still one of the smallest on stage at most decent level shows.
I do applaud him for actually talking about what he does though.
I think Roman has very good genetics but he can't gain any size due to the huge amount of training and cardio he has been doing every day for many years - he is really big in real life, much bigger than he appears on IG

I think Roman has very good genetics but he can't gain any size due to the huge amount of training and cardio he has been doing every day for many years - he is really big in real life, much bigger than he appears on IG
No he is big but he looks slim and small when in a decent level lineup does he not? His conditioning carries him the most on stage. His gear use is right there on a level playing field as most big IFBB open competitors. If it was just the huge amount of cardio and training, and judges say "put more size on" then why would he not simply change that? Because it's not that simple, he doesn't seem to have the genetics to put that type of dense muscle on. 🤔

Reactions: D2
No he is big but he looks slim and small when in a decent level lineup does he not? His conditioning carries him the most on stage. His gear use is right there on a level playing field as most big IFBB open competitors. If it was just the huge amount of cardio and training, and judges say "put more size on" then why would he not simply change that? Because it's not that simple, he doesn't seem to have the genetics to put that type of dense muscle on. 🤔
I know Roman a little personally and believe me that no one or nothing can change his approach to training - even if the cost means worse places in competitions

take my word for it😅

I know Roman a little personally and believe me that no one or nothing can change his approach to training - even if the cost means worse places in competitions

take my word for it😅
Does he have a coach? Or does his own thing? That's crazy that he wouldn't do everything to see how far he can go in this sport.

Does he have a coach? Or does his own thing? That's crazy that he wouldn't do everything to see how far he can go in this sport.
Roman coaching himself - he was helped by Compton, Palumbo, Matt Jansen, Joe Bennet and no one was able to change his mentality

I like him very much because he is a really decent guy but he loves training and bodybuilding so much that he cannot live without training and cardio twice a day, doing huge volumes like 30-40 sets per muscle twice a week

in fact he is twice the size of Derek

Roman coaching himself - he was helped by Compton, Palumbo, Matt Jansen, Joe Bennet and no one was able to change his mentality

I like him very much because he is a really decent guy but he loves training and bodybuilding so much that he cannot live without training and cardio twice a day, doing huge volumes like 30-40 sets per muscle twice a week

Max Madsen helped him to improve his peak week as far as i know.
in the past he depleted and couldnt fill out. Now he is not depleting at all and eating very high carbs up until show day

As far as I know, absolutely no one helped him - he does it his own way
he is not his coach but he is a coach and after one of his contests earlier this year where he was pretty flat they talked and tweaked the peak week.
They are under the same sponsor (big zone.. well, Max Madsen more or less has parts of this brand)

he is not his coach but he is a coach and after one of his contests earlier this year where he was pretty flat they talked and tweaked the peak week.
They are under the same sponsor (big zone.. well, Max Madsen more or less has parts of this brand)
lol bro I write with Roman quite often and it's not exactly as you write, but that's ok - I can't reveal more anyway, so let's leave it at that

lol bro I write with Roman quite often and it's not exactly as you write, but that's ok - I can't reveal more anyway, so let's leave it at that
I'm curious, what would you recommend Roman for his training? I can't help but think he would get some serious growth out of training just less. hard of course, but like 4-5 times per week, not every day, twice a day, with additional cardio. No wonder he eats so damn much, he is burning it all.

We're also just using Roman as an example of a high dosed guy because he admits it.
Im sure there are several other top level guys using 20-30iu of GH...just like there are several top guys using probably 7iu
They just are afraid to talk about it. Its gonna be bonkers when a top level guy in retirement admits to his extreme use.

People knew Flex Wheeler was a mutant and im very surprised his recent admission to pretty fuckin high doses didnt get more reaction. 800 Deca, 700 winny, kept his test prop dosage to him along with the var he was taking. 10 years from now Claurida (or someone) is gonna come out and say he took 3g of test and we're gonna need to hear that lol

why should they lie when doing a podcast?

I'm curious, what would you recommend Roman for his training? I can't help but think he would get some serious growth out of training just less. hard of course, but like 4-5 times per week, not every day, twice a day, with additional cardio. No wonder he eats so damn much, he is burning it all.
I wouldn't recommend anything to him because I think that the level of development he has achieved is already extremely high, so what he is doing works (it is possible that a different approach would work better, but we will never know)
Besides, Roman has a lot of injuries, two titanium hips - he simply can't lift heavy loads, so he compensates for it with a huge volume

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131