over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roman Fritz carb up and show day

See. Him on Chase Irons you tube he was talking about 100ius of Lantus to carb up on his wife told him to take another 100
you got it all mixed up - you didn't even listen properly....

he said there about carbohydrates that he ate 1,000 and his wife said he should have had double the same amount

Roman ate at least 1000g of carbohydrates every day of preparation this year

That's not the Chase Irons interview.I'm sure he said he carbed up for the show he took 100iu Lantus .Yes he ate 1000 Carbs .But he said his wife was more aggressive than him thought he should of done another 100 ius of Lantus but he didn't .
I just rewatched it.

I take insulin and I have a hard time eating 600 grams of carbs so I highly dought the insulin is what makes him be able to eat that much
Yes, as I just said in response to your question… he does not eat this way simply because he’s on insulin. He eats this way because it’s what his body needs. You cannot copy something like this simply because you take a certain amount of insulin.

He is very active, trains multiple times a day, and is a genetic phenom. The insulin just helps him shuttle the nutrients he’s taking in.
No it's not all insulin but it does play a role . Just like you said the insulin helps shuttle all the carbs. So all the carbs wouldn't be affective without the insulin. Without the insulin he's not getting all the carbs shuttled in where they need to go

Honestly, just as impressive is the amount of water he puts down these days. 12L has to be miserable.

Honestly, just as impressive is the amount of water he puts down these days. 12L has to be miserable.
His fluid intake -3 gallons for non-metric folks - isn't that crazy for his size.

About 2 years ago when I was around 285lbs. I tracked my fluid intake for the day - water, coffee, protein shakes, sodas, intraworkout, everything - and it came out to 2.8 gallons.

When you're consuming that many carbs fluid intake has to be up there if you want to maximize glycogen since glycogen is a 3:1 ratio of water:carbs.

His fluid intake -3 gallons for non-metric folks - isn't that crazy for his size.

About 2 years ago when I was around 285lbs. I tracked my fluid intake for the day - water, coffee, protein shakes, sodas, intraworkout, everything - and it came out to 2.8 gallons.

When you're consuming that many carbs fluid intake has to be up there if you want to maximize glycogen since glycogen is a 3:1 ratio of water:carbs.
I’ve always wondered, never asked with drinking what I would consider a lot of water / liquids doesn’t it make you pee a lot?

I would be spending half the day and night running back and forth to the bathroom.

How do you guys do it?

I’ve always wondered, never asked with drinking what I would consider a lot of water / liquids doesn’t it make you pee a lot?

I would be spending half the day and night running back and forth to the bathroom.

How do you guys do it?
You do pee a ton. At this size staying hydrated is almost a full time job. During my workout alone I drink 64oz. and then do another 16-20oz. in my postworkout shake. I pee 3 times in a 3 hour period around then. I typically get up at least twice at night to pee, sometimes three times.

Yeah I guess mines pretty high as well when I add in every fluid throughout the day…

But agreed, you can have all the carbs and use all the insulin you want; if the carbs and sodium aren’t there you’re definitely not gonna maximize the storage.

I know there is a lot of talk about bodybuilding not being health, but does it have to be a competition to be the most unhealthy?

Yeah I guess mines pretty high as well when I add in every fluid throughout the day…

But agreed, you can have all the carbs and use all the insulin you want; if the carbs and sodium aren’t there you’re definitely not gonna maximize the storage.

I think you meant water

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity