over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chase Iron and Roman Fritz - interview

In the video they didn't talk about AAS dosages, except that Dbol 500mg daily example, that was't even made from a bodybuilder.

Maybe i am just naive but i think that Justin Harris is right, using 2-3g of gear in offseason is more than enough.

In the video they didn't talk about AAS dosages, except that Dbol 500mg daily example, that was't even made from a bodybuilder.

Maybe i am just naive but i think that Justin Harris is right, using 2-3g of gear in offseason is more than enough.
you are naive 😆

but how many grams of anadrol? ;)
I like my anadrol... I admit. but I've actually only gone up to 50 consistently. 75 briefly to try it. All preworkout. but more than that and I just can't eat for shit. And it's not just an appetite problem I legit just can't digest my food.

I like my anadrol... I admit. but I've actually only gone up to 50 consistently. 75 briefly to try it. All preworkout. but more than that and I just can't eat for shit. And it's not just an appetite problem I legit just can't digest my food.
many people have the same problem, some people like to use Test Base before training as a "substitute" for orals, but I personally have never noticed anything after adding an additional test to the stack, only greater water retention - Anadrol or another oral or Trenbolone I feel clearly after 7-14 days - strength increases significantly - I think you could also try using MENT in this way

For whatever it's worth (which might be nothing if nobody here believes me lol) highest I've ever pushed my injectables TOTAL is like 2.5g between everything. About half of that is test. GH has been as high as 10 iu of generics and lantus has been up to 40iu in the morning (when I had higher fasting blood sugar).

I've seriously considered pushing those numbers higher in the last few months, just to see if it would make a difference, but I'm not really confident it would. That's plenty of drugs. it's not like 3, 4, 5 grams of shit like some guys supposedly use, but it's plenty.
Was this precontest?

many people have the same problem, some people like to use Test Base before training as a "substitute" for orals, but I personally have never noticed anything after adding an additional test to the stack, only greater water retention - Anadrol or another oral or Trenbolone I feel clearly after 7-14 days - strength increases significantly - I think you could also try using MENT in this way

I'm this way too. After a certain point - much less than others it seems - test becomes more a detriment than a compliment in my protocols. Anadrol has always been a favorite. These days I lean on Anavar, due to it's relative safety.

"More gear is pointless in precontest because all you can do in a deficit is maintain tissue, it's impossible to actually build tissue. Anything more than 200mg tren/wk is just going to be counterproductive because of the negative effects on health, sleep, and recovery. You will actually look better using less trenbolone"

"All AAS result in the same accretion of protein synthesis mg per mg; any differences in strength or cosmetics are essentially just side effects and not actually building more muscle"

"Food is our main anabolic. Less drugs and more food is more effective than more drugs and less food"

"Trenbolone is actually a poor muscle builder; it's mainly an anti-catabolic that is only really useful for preventing muscle loss and blah blah blah gluticocorticoid receptor and those effects top out at around 150-200mg/wk"

Whenever I hear stuff like this I get super skeptical. Maybe the people saying it aren't acting in bad faith and believe these statements to be true, but I just don't think any of the above statements are at all true, yet they get bandied about constantly.

after all, the entire live is still available on his YT - just check... let's not be so lazy
Oh, I see. It's under the "live" category, not videos. Apologies for the oversight.

i have the exact same problem, i think its because our pancreas gets fucked by it, same with Trenbolone, now Ment doesnt do this to me, but orals and tren just fucks my digestion over big time.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws