over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roman Fritz offseason plan - nutrition

Yeah I see what you mean for off-season. But, let’s say you’re going from off-season /cruise into a prep ? Sorry if I’m not making sense . Basically let’s say you’re doing a 20 week prep would you come out of the gate at peak doses (not including orals) or do you still prefer to build up the doses over the 20’weeks ?
Honestly? In fact hardly anyone does crusie in the offseason - you go directly from peak offseason to prep

people still believe in this nonsense - you do say 20 weeks offseason trying to build new muscles and then lose half of them on the cruise lol - no one who is at a high level does this

From my understanding and of course not everyone will do this but I think more than many will admit a lot of people run the same overall dosage give or take (not including orals) year round for example

Off-season (any time that isn’t prep)
1g test
1g eq
600mg mast
Gh
Slin

Prep (12/16/20 weeks out)
1g test
1g mast
600mg tren
Gh
Slin
Orals last few weeks

Then maybe post comp few weeks on a “cruise”

Then build back upto peak offseason dosages

Even cruise periods seems somewhat stupid when people are running high dosages of long esters then just drop to say 300mg of test for 6 weeks as if those 2g’s of Deca and EQ are just gonna disappear

My point being I think a lot of big guys are on a continued “blast” if you will and “cruise” if and when blood work gets bad or they want downtime

Could be wrong but the more I see the more this seems apparent

Exception maybe if you’ve truly reached peak size and are just looking to maintain it outside of prep then you could probably maintain on a relatively smaller amount than you’d need to be trying to add size

Honestly? In fact hardly anyone does crusie in the offseason - you go directly from peak offseason to prep

people still believe in this nonsense - you do say 20 weeks offseason trying to build new muscles and then lose half of them on the cruise lol - no one who is at a high level does this
Thanks Luki, I would not consider my self to be at a high level. I mainly cruised this year for fertility purposes. I appreciate your info

From my understanding and of course not everyone will do this but I think more than many will admit a lot of people run the same overall dosage give or take (not including orals) year round for example

1g test
1g eq
600mg mast
Gh
Slin

1g test
1g mast
600mg tren
Gh
Slin
Orals last few weeks

Even cruise periods seems somewhat stupid when people are running high dosages of long esters then just drop to say 300mg of test for 6 weeks as if those 2g’s of Deca and EQ are just gonna disappear

My point being I think a lot of big guys are on a continued “blast” if you will and “cruise” if and when blood work gets bad or they want downtime

Exception maybe if you’ve truly reached peak size and are just looking to maintain it outside of prep then you could probably maintain on a relatively smaller amount than you’d need to be trying to add size
everything you write is 100% consistent with what most good amateurs and PROs do

1g test
1g eq
600mg mast
Gh
Slin

1g test
1g mast
600mg tren
Gh
Slin
Orals last few weeks

While I agree that those long esters have NOT dropped to "low" levels taking that six weeks is still putting "less" into the mix. So while never "low" it is less. Does it make ANY difference health wise? I have no idea, and I am guessing some of these guys don't even know. Now taking six week break from a heavy pinning routine may offer benefits outside of blood levels of this, "cruise levels" of that.

While I agree that those long esters have NOT dropped to "low" levels taking that six weeks is still putting "less" into the mix. So while never "low" it is less. Does it make ANY difference health wise? I have no idea, and I am guessing some of these guys don't even know. Now taking six week break from a heavy pinning routine may offer benefits outside of blood levels of this, "cruise levels" of that.
I think you’re probably right bit like when Jay cutler said he used to come off everything for a whopping 4 weeks 😅 I think things have and are changing with all the readily available knowledge but back in the day I think guys just use to do stuff “just because” and their genetics meant pretty much whatever they did worked.

I agree a break from pinning 3ml+ everyday would be very nice mentally as much as anything I’d expect

but i guess he starts low after his surgery since he is not back to 100%
Yeah he mentioned I think starting more cautious as he was on a lot of meds post surgery. But he said he for sure plans to hit the gas as he’s shooting to add a lot of mass before his first show (can’t remember the time frame, but it wasn’t too long as I remember he said his wife doubted he could do it lol)

As far as the training loads go, luki agreed with me that if he went back to powerlifting style training he would probably be even stronger than before with the added mass. But the execution of the exercise is different now. So is he really weaker now, you know what I mean? It's a simple fact that a muscle's strength is directly correlated with the cross sectional area of the muscle. This does not mean you can compare a big and small guy and say, "see the big guy is weaker than the small, therefore load doesn't matter," but that misses many factors which affect demonstratable strength. If a trainee never tries to exceed that "80kg" or never goes to failure he will not be maximizing his growth, simple as that. All big guys are actually strong as fuck, even Paul Dillet. Regarding "failure" it depends. On small exercises you have to spend a lot of time training right at the failure point, and basically everyone does it regardless anyway. If you say you don't go to failure, does it mean you never go to a point where you miss your last cable pressdown or curl or you have to use a little body-English to get the last rep? I've never really seen that guy, advanced bb or not. You can watch Cutler or anyone and they go until they can't do another rep with the same exact form all the time. That's failure. On things like leg presses things change, I've almost NEVER seen a lifter fail a leg press but you apparently don't have to to still get a huge stimulus, for various reasons.

to add, he also uploaded his gear blueprint:
quite moderate for what he has done in the past but i guess he starts low after his surgery since he is not back to 100%
In another interview with either Chase or Steve (forgot) he said his peak doses were 1 vial of test/week (2500mg), 1 vial of primo per week (1g), and 50mg inj anadrol ED along with 15ius of gh. Seems consistent with what he's saying in this vid. Pretty cool.

I've almost NEVER seen a lifter fail a leg press but you apparently don't have to to still get a huge stimulus, for various reasons.
A good and often overlooked point.

And take bench press for example. If you worked out alone and did not have any spotters you would, to save your life, stop short of failure.

Does that mean it will not develop your chest or improve your strength . . . as much as going to ‘true’ failure?

In another interview with either Chase or Steve (forgot) he said his peak doses were 1 vial of test/week (2500mg), 1 vial of primo per week (1g), and 50mg inj anadrol ED along with 15ius of gh. Seems consistent with what he's saying in this vid. Pretty cool.
Roman don’t lie

That whole interview with chase was awesome, was commendable to hear him openly not only about himself but what his peers and those also at his level use.

That will be this mornings cardio, I quite like Roman. His training & nutrition series was really interesting.

I love seeing a detailed breakdown of what these guys do, it's very useful. I used to watch the old Ronnie/Jay tapes like we all did but they never really explained stuff, they just kinda did it which was great too but I really like this kind of talking over the things videos.

That will be this mornings cardio, I quite like Roman. His training & nutrition series was really interesting.

I love seeing a detailed breakdown of what these guys do, it's very useful. I used to watch the old Ronnie/Jay tapes like we all did but they never really explained stuff, they just kinda did it which was great too but I really like this kind of talking over the things videos.
Yeah, it helps that Roman is a smart guy and self coached too so he can break down the why behind every decision he makes.

A good and often overlooked point.

And take bench press for example. If you worked out alone and did not have any spotters you would, to save your life, stop short of failure.

Does that mean it will not develop your chest or improve your strength . . . as much as going to ‘true’ failure?
I would say it wouldn't be optimal. I don't know about you but I think most of us have a lot of missed benches in our training careers lol, especially when we were kids starting out. From what I've seen, any kid that has a little extra drive and naturally likes to push himself will naturally push himself to failure frequently. Even if you told them, "don't." Plus in the beginning it takes time to learn to push really hard, you don't even know where your failure point will likely be, hence the missed benches training alone and having to roll out from under lol. I was smart enought to not bench too much alone, still it happened a couple of times lol. So yes, true failure will most likely help accelerate gains as you're learning. What do you think? I remember I did have a training partner when I was a kid who believed that once bar speed even slowed down the set was over and he did grow anyway.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131