over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-season has began ready to compete 2024

JonnyJHutch

Newbies
Hi guys
I posted a few weeks ago about my cycle concerns and explained abit about my background. It will be my first time competing next year

I received my blood work back and everything is in range apart from my ALT which was 65

My e2 was on the low side so I was abit concerned about adding eq in but I’ve found going over my previous photos that I seemed to get my best results/ look with this compound in my cycles
My cycle beginning is
600mg test e
500mg eq
300mg npp
10iu lantus
5iu gh

First time using lantus and gh (at this dose)

I’ve began increasing food and will continue to do so and increase doses as I feel the need to

What are your go to supports for health?

At the moment I use supplements by Jordan peters
Love heart
Cure cumin

My first set of photos taken 3 days ago. I will get full body ones as progress moves forward. Any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 4CBB668D-FD4E-4C52-ADD6-871CC65E2AB1.jpeg
    4CBB668D-FD4E-4C52-ADD6-871CC65E2AB1.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 8A2690F8-64C1-4E72-823A-929210414F2A.jpeg
    8A2690F8-64C1-4E72-823A-929210414F2A.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 221
everything looks good, but what's the purpose of 10iu lantus lol, it's less than 0.5iu per hour - what is that supposed to give you?
Thanks mate. I just wanted to start lower and increase, see what I got from it at different doses really, would you start higher?I’d seen so many variations from 10iu to 100iu + daily

Looking good fella, what's the training look like?
I’ll get a log started up in the right section mate current split is
Monday - chest shoulders (I have overpowering shoulders I feel so I add in some isolation work after chest)
Tuesday - back
Wednesday- rest
Thursday - legs (more quad focused)
Friday - arms
Saturday - rest
Sunday - extra hamstring and glute work

Thanks mate. I just wanted to start lower and increase, see what I got from it at different doses really, would you start higher?I’d seen so many variations from 10iu to 100iu + daily
I would never use Lantus every day unless you are a diabetic - focus on short insulin around training because by using Lantus every day you will quickly improve your insulin sensitivity and therefore the entire offseason.

I would never use Lantus every day unless you are a diabetic - focus on short insulin around training because by using Lantus every day you will quickly improve your insulin sensitivity and therefore the entire offseason.
Ok mate thank you I have novorapid here aswell. I’ll start with pre workout out first as it’s my first time or do you suggest post workout is better for first use?

Ok mate thank you I have novorapid here aswell. I’ll start with pre workout out first as it’s my first time or do you suggest post workout is better for first use?
💯 agree with @luki7788. Drop the lantus and go read my insulin thread on here. You have a great base- don’t ruin it with lantus.

Hi guys
I posted a few weeks ago about my cycle concerns and explained abit about my background. It will be my first time competing next year

I received my blood work back and everything is in range apart from my ALT which was 65

My e2 was on the low side so I was abit concerned about adding eq in but I’ve found going over my previous photos that I seemed to get my best results/ look with this compound in my cycles
My cycle beginning is
600mg test e
500mg eq
300mg npp
10iu lantus
5iu gh

I’ve began increasing food and will continue to do so and increase doses as I feel the need to

Love heart
Cure cumin

My first set of photos taken 3 days ago. I will get full body ones as progress moves forward. Any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated
Looking very good. And looking forward to your evolution.

Attachments

• IMG_4106.jpeg
    IMG_4106.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4105.jpeg
    IMG_4105.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 42
Hi guys

My cycle beginning is
600mg test e
500mg eq
300mg npp
10iu lantus
5iu gh

Love heart
Cure cumin

When do you take your hgh and lantus?

So how would you use lantus? I heard lantus and HGH was the way do you recommend a different type of insulin?

Hi guys a little update. Things are going pretty smoothly at the moment, I’m going to increase food slightly as my weight seems to be fluctuating around 100kg at the moment but do feel like I’m recomping at the body fat is definitely lower than when I started.

Couple of photos taken quickly yesterday. Looking forward to going into the first timers. What are peoples thoughts on switching eq out for primo? A few local people have said I would be better off but then others seem to think otherwise

Attachments

• 065587A4-8A38-4A8F-B348-B7389787628C.jpeg
    065587A4-8A38-4A8F-B348-B7389787628C.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 75
  • ED41A8DA-8DFA-48D9-91D9-CD87E8B54656.jpeg
    ED41A8DA-8DFA-48D9-91D9-CD87E8B54656.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 76
  • CB84282D-1B29-4E1D-AAD0-1909B9341253.jpeg
    CB84282D-1B29-4E1D-AAD0-1909B9341253.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 75

Staff online

• rAJJIN