over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2024 cycle plans?

control

Registered
Newbies
Curious what cycles everyone is planning in 2024? Anyone planning on trying something new?

I'm going to try tren for the first time ever (specifically tren E/mast e/test e).

I'm also going to try EQ (I've used it before, but I suspect it was actually test or just fake). 1 to 1 test/EQ ratio to see what it does to my bloodwork.

I might try a higher dose of test with Nolvadex or something to prevent gyno since I feel it coming on when I go above a trt dose.

And I'll also do another test/deca/mast cycle, because I loved it last time.

Oh, and HGH the whole year at 5iu up to maybe 10iu.

Curious what cycles everyone is planning in 2024? Anyone planning on trying something new?

I'm going to try tren for the first time ever (specifically tren E/mast e/test e).

I'm also going to try EQ (I've used it before, but I suspect it was actually test or just fake). 1 to 1 test/EQ ratio to see what it does to my bloodwork.

I might try a higher dose of test with Nolvadex or something to prevent gyno since I feel it coming on when I go above a trt dose.

And I'll also do another test/deca/mast cycle, because I loved it last time.

Oh, and HGH the whole year at 5iu up to maybe 10iu.
Ffs don’t do tren E as your first tren product.
Might get into it, get sides, then you’re stuck until it leaves your system.
Go with ace. If you get unbearable sides you can bail easily or adjust the dose without having to wait more than a day or two

Just my .02

Ffs don’t do tren E as your first tren product.
Might get into it, get sides, then you’re stuck until it leaves your system.
Go with ace. If you get unbearable sides you can bail easily or adjust the dose without having to wait more than a day or two

Just my .02
Totally agree with this. Once you try Tren Ace you’ll never touch Tren E again. Have zero issues on Ace.

On your cycle @control do Test/EQ/Nandralone. Done right you won’t miss the tren, which is best saved for prep.

My cycle plans are to go back to, and stick to the basics. Nothing works like the foundational cycles IMO.

Test/EQ/NPP progressive phase and Test/Mast/Tren Ace in prep.

The only thing that comes from all these designer compounds is lost time in health, PIP and clean up IMO.

@romo posted this a while back and I put it in my notes. Def not a cruise but also not a heavy blast. Might be a good in between cycle to try.

200mg of each a week: test,eq,deca,mast

Totally agree with this. Once you try Tren Ace you’ll never touch Tren E again. Have zero issues on Ace.

On your cycle @control do Test/EQ/Nandralone. Done right you won’t miss the tren, which is best saved for prep.

My cycle plans are to go back to, and stick to the basics. Nothing works like the foundational cycles IMO.

Test/EQ/NPP progressive phase and Test/Mast/Tren Ace in prep.

The only thing that comes from all these designer compounds is lost time in health, PIP and clean up IMO.
I actually have less sides on E than A on tren.

Agreed on running ace first though to see how you tolerate it.

The only "test only" cycle I even ran was my first cycle; the cookie-cutter 500mg 15 week cycle (3 vials of test 250) - I quickly moved onto stacking secondary compounds chasing specific performance improvements. However I've recently been asking myself about high test-only cycles.

So my next blast phase will possibly be all test (plus GH) so I can experience it. .

I also had a successful run with a low dose of DHB (140mg Ew) last year alongside a moderate primo & test dose - so I'm now wondering how DHB performs at a slightly higher dose.

Only just moved to 300mg and 2iu the last two weeks, after being on 150mg with no GH for a few years.

I can't see myself doing much these days, but I am temped by trying a little more GH. With the current GH protocol of 2iu in the morning, my BG remains great as long as I do my daily cardio. So I'm a lot happier using it now. The temptation is there to up it a little, maybe 5ish a day but I'll think on that some more.

Test-wise I can see myself trying more but since I've only just upped it I can't see the need yet.

Im.gonna try and take everything this year,.except gh as it makes me tired...and prolly not winny as it makes my joints hurt...oh and not superdrol...ok maybe superdrol

2024 is going to be full of global events in financial markets, national boarders, health treaties, political elections, war fronts etc. This is going to hit financially and socially the citizens of my country and accelerate problems for the financially less secure and those that 5 years ago were middle class or even upper middle class. So i am planning to keep myself as healthy as possible and use just enough hormones to stay anabolic meaning good recovery but maintain or gain stamina and cardio fitness. I might spend 1/2 as much time on the gun range as in the gym soon. My focus will be more to prepare for the probable shit-show paying down debt, installing some mods to my house and property and spending time with my family. In other words, I'll be mostly doing TRT and TRT +.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131