over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2024 cycle plans?

HGH , Test , EQ , Mast , insulin.
Currently at

4iu , 300mg Test , 200mg EQ , 100mgast , 10iu Novolin-R and 3iu Humalog

Will gradually increase as progress stops.

Once the total AAS mg get in the 1200mg range ill probably hold that for a few weeks then back off and cruise

I tried mast for the first time last year and I loved it. I'm a heavy estrogen converter too and I was able to run test and mast with no AI and not only did I get zero estrogen sides, the mild gyno I had went away.
The problem I had with it, was that it lowered my HDL and raised my LDL and total cholesterol out of range. I'm going to try it again this year with a better diet, more cardio, and citrus bergamot.
How long did it take to notice the hdl and LDL change?

Lots of good cycles posted. Looks like many here find EQ an excellent addition. I'm one of those oddballs that has never responded to EQ. I'm typically a low dose person, and can "feel" and respond well to low dose cycles. So my first run of EQ was 300mg/wk. After 6 weeks and noticing nothing I switched brands and upped it to 600mg. After 6 more weeks I waved the white flag. The next year I ran it again, and this time at 1200mg/wk with a different brand, and after 6-8 weeks still noticed nothing. Very strange. And the UGLs I was using had good reps that regularly test their stuff.

Is it possible that for some reason I don't response to this one compound, while responding well (or at least as expected) to test, NPP, tren, mast? BTW, I've had similar poor response to primo. It's crazy because so many love these two compounds.
I don’t do well with using EQ or mast as my primary anabolic. I use them both more as add ons at low doses such as 100-200mg/week. When I ran higher mast or EQ 800mg/week it just felt like I was wasting it.

EQ is one of my faves to sprinkle in a cycle.

Damn some of y'all are really jabbing a lot. I have no moral qualm with higher dosages but shooting that much would get real old quick. Not sure how many of you are using 400mg a cc stuff instead but then the question becomes what the point is if 400mg causes twice as much inflammation and you have to wait twice as long to pin that spot again.

I just feel like working on my diet sleep and reducing my stress will help more than just upping the dosage. It's hard to motivate to train when you are full of hematomas. At least with peptides and HGH the administration isn't a pain. Orals are easy but then you are just beating on your insides.
I Like the idea of exploring multiple pathways more than just pushing one to the point I am uncomfortable all the time. Then again, I am not a 250lb national competitor so not judging in anyway, but I see so many people taking so much that are not that big. There is a guy on another board pinning over a gram and taking hgh and slin who is 160lbs. I mean isn't food the most anabolic thing?

Anyway, just really hoping adding the hgh and being better with training and diet is all I need as pinning that much oil based gear does not sound fun or sustainable. Now if I could get a port in my chest where I could just mainline gear while I slept then maybe.

I mean if they could put test into a vape pen then yeah I would vape 5g a week easy but as far as oil at 200mg a cc? I don't like more than 2cc a shot or 2 shots a week to be honest jabbing just gets old. I like the guys saying they are getting by on less gear when using hgh. I would rather add hgh than double the gear.

Damn some of y'all are really jabbing a lot. I have no moral qualm with higher dosages but shooting that much would get real old quick. Not sure how many of you are using 400mg a cc stuff instead but then the question becomes what the point is if 400mg causes twice as much inflammation and you have to wait twice as long to pin that spot again.

I just feel like working on my diet sleep and reducing my stress will help more than just upping the dosage. It's hard to motivate to train when you are full of hematomas. At least with peptides and HGH the administration isn't a pain. Orals are easy but then you are just beating on your insides.
I Like the idea of exploring multiple pathways more than just pushing one to the point I am uncomfortable all the time. Then again, I am not a 250lb national competitor so not judging in anyway, but I see so many people taking so much that are not that big. There is a guy on another board pinning over a gram and taking hgh and slin who is 160lbs. I mean isn't food the most anabolic thing?

Anyway, just really hoping adding the hgh and being better with training and diet is all I need as pinning that much oil based gear does not sound fun or sustainable. Now if I could get a port in my chest where I could just mainline gear while I slept then maybe.

I mean if they could put test into a vape pen then yeah I would vape 5g a week easy but as far as oil at 200mg a cc? I don't like more than 2cc a shot or 2 shots a week to be honest jabbing just gets old. I like the guys saying they are getting by on less gear when using hgh. I would rather add hgh than double the gear.
on your first point, I pin every day so the volume is lower. It's the only tolerable way for me. Never get any welts from 0.5-1cc of oil.
On your second point, diet and sleep can take you a long ways, but only to a certain threshold. Once you hit a certain level of development, there is only one way to continue improving no matter how dialed-in your training/ diet are and no matter how good your sleep is. That's the sad reality and that's when we need to make that difficult decision.
In my case, I was late to the party which is a good thing. I'm 34 now and I didn't get serious about this stuff until I was 32. So my "gear age" is relatively young. I've managed to stay healthy through it, and my bloodwork is better now on high gear than it was throughout my 20s and early 30s. Probably because my diet is absolutely perfect and I exercise more than ever. Regardless, I promised my wife I would quit this lifestyle if she allows me to push the limits one more time and compete at the national level in 2025.

Lol bro if you think that more gh will replace more gear then you are very wrong - at the highest level everything is high, food, gear, gh, insulin, training and everything

200mg Test Cyp 1x/week
500mg Deca 1x/week
5iu HGH (ED)

This is my “cruise”.

The deca is for anti inflammatory properties and the test is to feel right. HGH to regenerate faster. Trying to bring my body back to life as quickly as possible - I'm going to be bored out of my mind with no training. Once I feel 100% better I’ll up the dosages.

Cruising on Test and Masteron 350/280 and 8-10ius GH for the foreseeable future due to some life events, career changes, etc

Sometime in the summer I will be doing a Test, Mast, NPP blast at 1g test, 700 mast, and 400 NPP to try and get up to a lean 250lbs.

1400mg test(blend of ace, cyp, decanoate)
700mg primo e
6iu GH MWF
2-5iu pre morning fasted workout
2g inj LCARN(1g morning + 1g afternoon)
May play with inj anadrol 50mg MWF

I may bring the test and primo down during the year. But thus far the above has me feeling good and recovering between each daily workout

I'll never intentionally touch NPP/DECA again.
Each time i mess with it I only experience noodle-itis

Pretty simple: Bulk in the winter-spring, cut in the summer.
Test E 500/wk 1-20
Deca 400/wk 1-20
Tren A/Test P/Mast P 350/wk 21-35
HCG 300/wk throughout
PCT wk36~

Pretty simple: Bulk in the winter-spring, cut in the summer.
Test E 500/wk 1-20
Deca 400/wk 1-20
Tren A/Test P/Mast P 350/wk 21-35
HCG 300/wk throughout
PCT wk36~
Is there a specific reason why you PCT?

Is there a specific reason why you PCT?
Same reason that I use HCG throughout the cycle, I usually do about 3 months off to take a break from training and diet, let my body heal, blood work goes back to normal, etc.

Same reason that I use HCG throughout the cycle, I usually do about 3 months off to take a break from training and diet, let my body heal, blood work goes back to normal, etc.
So fertility?

in 3 months your body will not return to homeostasis and by completely turning off instead of TRT you are doing more harm than good but everyone has their own way

So fertility?
No, my main issue is HDL. It got as low as 10 in the past. That plus tendon issues are my main concerns. After this last break I got HDL back up to 60.

in 3 months your body will not return to homeostasis and by completely turning off instead of TRT you are doing more harm than good but everyone has their own way
Thanks for the advice, I will have plenty of test on hand so for sure I could switch to TRT this year.
I will check my bloods after my next blast and see if TRT makes sense.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131