over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fruit on show prep

I will only say ,it is opposite what 99,9% say and only very very few know the truth about fruit. Some people have somehow idea that fruit is ok but not all and in specific time. Truth is :
If you will swap all carbs for fruits you will get into amazing shape in no time. If you want to deep further here are few names : Phil Hernon , Skip Hill , Dave Goodin. However if you not intersted in this keep eating your rice 😉

I loaded on pineapple and rice cakes when i got my card in 2017..... Thank you Tenny. Love that fuckin guy

I personally use it on re-feed days (through show day) and keep in daily until about 4 weeks out. Bananas and blue berries.

Blueberries daily through prep unless carbs were super low as in under 100-150g.

Pineapple was added on high carb days and also to load.

I didn't cut fruit at all, again, unless my carbs were really low which really only happened on rest days.

Whenever I’m trying to get super shredded (which, to be fair, happens rarely) I go with pretty much all lean meat, whole fruit, and protein powder if I need a quick meal.

meat + fruit only for a month or so and I’ll drop below 10% without even trying.

My buddy got 3rd at Jr Nationals eating fruit and sweet potatoes for hus carbs and my training partner got her Procard in Figure eating fruit through her prep
I have them use fruit and sweet potatoes as carbs because they are nutrient dense , when your calories are reduced its even more important to make sure your getting more nutrition and 50g carbs from melon goes WAY farther for satisfying your hunger than 50g from rice

There is a podcast floating around somewhere of the story of Dennis James and Milos.

If I remember correctly, Dennis turned pro eating chicken and pineapple only as that’s what someone told him to do.

LOL just shows you how great these guys genetics are.

Also if you look into Hawaian diet by Gironda this literally is meat or fish and fruits. Also I have amazing energy levels on this diet. Dont even mention taste wise which is amazing. It gives me keto like results while eating a lot of carbs plus no cooking is huge advantage as well. Digestion is amazing too never feel stuffed always easy on the stomach.

some guys like palumbo give no fruit in their prep diets. not sure if its old school myth that fruit isn't considered a dry carb source, not sure the rational of not including it. off season i think he does allow people to eat fruits.

but fructose is needed - it replenishes liver glycogen, and if we use large amounts of carbohydrates during and after training, such as 100g+ intra and 150g+ fasting, it would be good if some of them came from fructose, because this will allow us to increase the amount of carbs that the body can store in a given unit. time

but fructose is needed - it replenishes liver glycogen, and if we use large amounts of carbohydrates during and after training, such as 100g+ intra and 150g+ fasting, it would be good if some of them came from fructose, because this will allow us to increase the amount of carbs that the body can store in a given unit.
this is something i also read or heard a coach say. the fruit satisfies the liver so it won't rob the glucose that the muscles need so a combo is best post workout. liver gets topped up first from the fruits and than won't dip into the glucose that can all be absorbed by the muscles. which probably would increase fullness even more than just glucose alone?

this is something i also read or heard a coach say. the fruit satisfies the liver so it won't rob the glucose that the muscles need so a combo is best post workout. liver gets topped up first from the fruits and than won't dip into the glucose that can all be absorbed by the muscles. which probably would increase fullness even more than just glucose alone?
Yes exactly

Fruit is amazing, I cannot fathom what goes through the minds of anyone that vilifies it. That said, the carbohydrate content compared to satiety is not a great ration, compared to fibrous vegetables. If you are someone who is constantly hungry or is on very low calories it may not be the best choice just from a calorie density to fullness ratio.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws