over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you lose your gyno during show prep

politicaljunkie

Registered
I want to share some information about gyno that I don't think everyone knows..

Some guys (myself included) would have gyno that didn't look that bad, but sometimes it hurt or throbbed. When I would get ready for a contest, I would basically lose all the gyno. I wasn't sure but felt maybe it was due to heavy AI use.

Then I got the gyno surgery and learned that my gyno had broken off and was swimming in my chest fat. In order for the surgeon to ensure the gyno was gone, she had to lipo all the fat from my chest. It kind of reset itself after a few weeks and the gyno never came back. So when I was losing fat, the gyno just got so deflated that appeared to have gone away, but as we know, gyno doesn't really go away.

If you are someone that definitely has gyno, but it doesn't look so bad, it is probably shattered up into your fat. You'll need to lipo that out to make sure it doesn't come back.

Anyway, just in case someone needed to hear this. Everyone I know who has gotten surgery wishes they did it sooner. If you're in the game for life, just go get it.

Some guys (myself included) would have gyno that didn't look that bad, but sometimes it hurt or throbbed. When I would get ready for a contest, I would basically lose all the gyno. I wasn't sure but felt maybe it was due to heavy AI use.

Then I got the gyno surgery and learned that my gyno had broken off and was swimming in my chest fat. In order for the surgeon to ensure the gyno was gone, she had to lipo all the fat from my chest. It kind of reset itself after a few weeks and the gyno never came back. So when I was losing fat, the gyno just got so deflated that appeared to have gone away, but as we know, gyno doesn't really go away.

If you are someone that definitely has gyno, but it doesn't look so bad, it is probably shattered up into your fat. You'll need to lipo that out to make sure it doesn't come back.

Anyway, just in case someone needed to hear this. Everyone I know who has gotten surgery wishes they did it sooner. If you're in the game for life, just go get it.

This isnt adding up. You cant lipo the gland out... And gyno may swell a bit but the difference shouldnt be visible. But fat will preferentially accumulate closer to the gland making it look like gyno is worse than it is.

It is a gland and when it is growing that is the pain.

This isnt adding up. You cant lipo the gland out... And gyno may swell a bit but the difference shouldnt be visible. But fat will preferentially accumulate closer to the gland making it look like gyno is worse than it is.

Sorry I should have been more clear.... The gland can partially burst, this is somewhat common, it cannot always all be taken out in one piece like I had seen on the youtube videos I had watched. When it does, it spreads in the chest fat.

If it's detached from the gland, it seems to just be a slightly mobile glob of fat cells. This is wild but makes a bit of sense. At the same time, the gland can probably spit out more deposits until the correct surgery is done.

Maybe it imbeds in the fat again once the bodyfat comes back. It does sound strange. one would think a functioning gland would need a blood supply.

I think your surgeon did a terrible job explaining this to you. Once you have gyno it’s there. The AI’s just reduce the swelling (size) come show time as most run higher amounts of them. As well, your bodyfat is lower so the excess fat that stores around the swelling comes down. It’s all just less noticeable.

But once you get it, it’s there. You can either reduce the swelling with AI’s and Tamoxifen or you can get it and the glands removed to ensure it doesn’t come back.

They do feathered lipo in the area to remove the fat that’s stored around it and as well to ensure enough is there to sit behind the nipples so that they don’t sink it given the glands are being removed.

I’m speaking on this as someone who just had the procedure done by a top surgeon who loves to explain shit to me a medical guy who loves to understand shit. 😂

I think your surgeon did a terrible job explaining this to you. Once you have gyno it’s there. The AI’s just reduce the swelling (size) come show time as most run higher amounts of them. As well, your bodyfat is lower so the excess fat that stores around the swelling comes down. It’s all just less noticeable.

But once you get it, it’s there. You can either reduce the swelling with AI’s and Tamoxifen or you can get it and the glands removed to ensure it doesn’t come back.

They do feathered lipo in the area to remove the fat that’s stored around it and as well to ensure enough is there to sit behind the nipples so that they don’t sink it given the glands are being removed.

I’m speaking on this as someone who just had the procedure done by a top surgeon who loves to explain shit to me a medical guy who loves to understand shit. 😂
How much did it cost ?

How much did it cost ?
My procedure was about $6k all in. Pricing will be based on the size and how bad the gyno is. Some pay up to $10k. Mine was just minor.

So you had hard gyno lumps that “shattered”? I’ve looked at guys with gyno hard like a marble but I can’t imagine it breaking. Not saying it’s not true just blown away. I don’t have it but have always wanted glands out and lipo as I was a fat kid so I carry fat in my pecs if I’m over 10%. No one “notices” it but I fixate on it. Did you stay awake with local or go under?

Has anyone tried the long term raloxifine 60mg-90mg for 2-3 months? I know many many guys try it for 3-4 weeks then stop and say it comes back.

But I have seen anecdotal reports from guys that stuck with it for 3 months at 60-90mg swear it almost completely fixed it.

I have only used raloxifine while on trest to keep from growing more. I have a little smaller than a marble sized lump on my left chest

Has anyone tried the long term raloxifine 60mg-90mg for 2-3 months? I know many many guys try it for 3-4 weeks then stop and say it comes back.

But I have seen anecdotal reports from guys that stuck with it for 3 months at 60-90mg swear it almost completely fixed it.

I have only used raloxifine while on trest to keep from growing more. I have a little smaller than a marble sized lump on my left chest
Yes I tried it while working with Milos. But same as I said above it just reduces the swelling. Once it’s there, it’s there.

I’d rather get it and the glands removed then to have to run high AI compounds as that has long term health consequences IMO.

Yes I tried it while working with Milos. But same as I said above it just reduces the swelling. Once it’s there, it’s there.

I’d rather get it and the glands removed then to have to run high AI compounds as that has long term health consequences IMO.

Yes for sure. I would never make it that long on a SERM dosed that high. I was just curious. I imagine they feel terrible

Yes for sure. I would never make it that long on a SERM dosed that high. I was just curious. I imagine they feel terrible
Yeah I felt like shit and don’t recommend. For guys who have gyno or who intend to use harsh compounds I would suggest the surgery. $5-$10k is nothing compared to what we spend on gear and HGH. And if someone doesn’t have that kind of cash most surgeons will finance it through Care Credit or Patient Fi.

Thanks for breaking this down. I'm hoping to get it done next year. Is it common to just get one side done? Or do they recommend both, even if the other isn't an issue. Asking for a friend...

Thanks for breaking this down. I'm hoping to get it done next year. Is it common to just get one side done? Or do they recommend both, even if the other isn't an issue. Asking for a friend...
You do both sides as they remove both glands while in there so it doesn’t come back. What will vary is the amount of formed tissue on each side. Most will have a little more on one side than the other.

Just make sure the surgeon places the drains correctly and don’t stress over the small scars you’ll never see IMO. A lot of surgeons will try and hide them or use smaller ones due to the minimal scarring. That being done correctly will dictate how fast your recovery is.

My procedure was about $6k all in. Pricing will be based on the size and how bad the gyno is. Some pay up to $10k. Mine was just minor.

The bb gyno ive seen pales drastically in comparison to the natural gyno some poor souls just have naturally.

Some of the stuff ive seen, even the "after" photos look worse than some guys "before"!

Is there any useful physiological purpose of that gland, or did God just have the foresight to punish men who wanted to be bbers?

You do both sides as they remove both glands while in there so it doesn’t come back. What will vary is the amount of formed tissue on each side. Most will have a little more on one side than the other.

Just make sure the surgeon places the drains correctly and don’t stress over the small scars you’ll never see IMO. A lot of surgeons will try and hide them or use smaller ones due to the minimal scarring. That being done correctly will dictate how fast your recovery is.
I've never seen a clear consensus on whether gyno can come back or not after surgery. I believe even on this board there's been debate, i recall a post where someone stated they know of multiple people who needed repeat surgery. I'd sure like to think it cant come back but i keep a close eye on it anyway, always have an AI and SERM on-hand jic and have yet to even ingest anything that has more aromatization potential/E concerns than test (Like dbol, anadrol, trest, etc...) since my surgery

The bb gyno ive seen pales drastically in comparison to the natural gyno some poor souls just have naturally.

Some of the stuff ive seen, even the "after" photos look worse than some guys "before"!

Is there any useful physiological purpose of that gland, or did God just have the foresight to punish men who wanted to be bbers?
I had natural gyno from being super fat during puberty and needed lipo plus excision.

Its a simple procedure and a lot of those terrible "after" photos are taken a couple days after the surgery where yes it looks terrible. But fast forward two months and it looks WAY better than before.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131