over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone help me figure this out please

7_Deadly_Sins

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I want to start taking Yohimbine...I got some..I need about 15 MG to have a good dose..on the packet it says 1/4th is 600 MG..I dont have any 1/8th or 16th scoops or less...is there anyway you can think of I can measure this out?
I have a scale, but it only does x.x(EX 1.2) digit in grams, and 3 decimal places in oz..andI need 4(.0005) for the correct dose.

Only way I can think of is do lines on a plate and keep halfing it...lots of halfs to do. lol
Please help me if you can think of anything

Whatever you figure out, next time just go for the caps, it's like $15 for a month's worth at 15mg/day.

or get a scale that goes lower... only other thing you can do is mix it with something else. So say you know you have 1g of yohimbine, add it to 100g of creatine. Then to get 15mg of yohimbine you need 1.5g of the mix.

Other option would be to take your yohimbine, and put it in a vial with liquid that you can then use a syringe to measure out

why go thru so much troble almost all the comersial fat burners have plenti of yohinbine plus if u want the most out of it theres an inject form of it on one of the chem supplyers n its cheap, i personaly hate the way it make me fill n thats why i can never use most fatburners!

Other option would be to take your yohimbine, and put it in a vial with liquid that you can then use a syringe to measure out

This is what I do as well, works great, just make sure use the syringe to squirt it right down your throat as this stuff tastes nasty

why go thru so much troble almost all the comersial fat burners have plenti of yohinbine plus if u want the most out of it theres an inject form of it on one of the chem supplyers n its cheap, i personaly hate the way it make me fill n thats why i can never use most fatburners!

I'm not injecting anything into my body, sorry.

But yea, I'm just going to make caps..and never buy this stuff again. lol

For the liquid stuff....how would I know how much to measure out? I'm sure I can convert MG to ML..would a # of it go away if I mixed it with water? Like xx ML of Yoh with water is like 15 active ing.

its all dependent on how much liquid you add. true best way to do it is decide on how much volume you want for total, put that amount of liquid choice in the bottle and precisely with tape or marker mark the line of the top. then dump the liquid out, put the powder in, and re-add liquid to the mark. shake and use :D

its all dependent on how much liquid you add. true best way to do it is decide on how much volume you want for total, put that amount of liquid choice in the bottle and precisely with tape or marker mark the line of the top. then dump the liquid out, put the powder in, and re-add liquid to the mark. shake and use :D

Oh...so if I wanted say 15 MG of it which is 15 ML..just tape it off..dump water out until it goes down 15, then add powder till it gets back to the original mark?
What about the molecule weight? Or does that even matter?

Oh...so if I wanted say 15 MG of it which is 15 ML..just tape it off..dump water out until it goes down 15, then add powder till it gets back to the original mark?
What about the molecule weight? Or does that even matter?

well, lets start with this. how much powder do you have total? What i'd be looking at is trying to reach a 15mg/ml dosing. so if I had 1g of yohimbine, i'd want it to be in approx 67ml of water/alcohol.

well, lets start with this. how much powder do you have total? What i'd be looking at is trying to reach a 15mg/ml dosing. so if I had 1g of yohimbine, i'd want it to be in approx 67ml of water/alcohol.

I have 4 Gs..I'd like 15 MG per dose...which is 15 ML like you said.
So if you mix the 1 gram with 67 ML of water, it'd be 15 MG per 15 ML right?
Does this shit get unpotent if it stays in to long...like creatine?

I have 4 Gs..I'd like 15 MG per dose...which is 15 ML like you said.
So if you mix the 1 gram with 67 ML of water, it'd be 15 MG per 15 ML right?
Does this shit get unpotent if it stays in to long...like creatine?

with 1 g for 67ml total, it would be 15mg per 1 ml.

I'm not sure how much yohimbine breaks down in water. might be better to use grain alchohol, or even olive oil.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131