over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Captain America casted

In the comics, all these guys were drawn as muscular, but when selecting actors that part gets left out. I feel sorry for any BBer that plans to move into acting. Hollywood obviously doesn't want anything to do with the super-fit athlete look.

Directors don't cast bodybuilders for these roles. They cast actors. The general public can only handle guy that are "so big".

Chris Evans as Captain America pics:
Captain America | 'Captain America': 8 Must-See Photos! | Photo 1 of 10 | EW.com

Even guys who can act decently are asked to loose size. The Rock has had to loose size for plenty of roles, even action roles. The general audiences today don't like overly muscular stars. Heck, the fact that most guys want to look like "Brad Pitt in fight club", and think he's big ought to tell you something.

Personally, I couldn't care less. As long as the story/acting/cinematography are up to par, the movie should be great.

Conan shouldn't look like an abercrombie model -- he's a fucking barbarian!

so if hollywood doesen't like big muscular actors because they don't appeal to the general public then why is the cgi hulk so jacked?......marvel superheroes need to look like national caliber competitors. what is stan lee's take on all this?

so if hollywood doesen't like big muscular actors because they don't appeal to the general public then why is the cgi hulk so jacked?......marvel superheroes need to look like national caliber competitors. what is stan lee's take on all this?

Lol.

CGI Hulk is, well, CGI. Not an actor. Plus, he's supposed to be a 10 foot tall 400 lb monster who grows bigger and stronger the angrier he gets.

Stan Lee now makes a killing on his characters in feature films and loves to cameo in them. I don't think he minds at all.:eek:

Yeah they recently casted Conan, its Jason Momoa. Dont feel bad if youve never heard of him.. I havent either. H e definately has the face but I think personally hes gonna be too lanky to live up to Conans look. hes like 6'5" 215 lbs., and wants to only gain 10 lbs. for the movie..

using this beanpole for conan is a joke. the only people who think he is muscular are 15 year old 80lb anorexic girls

see performance enhancement via science is part of american hero's! Cap was a juicehead

using this beanpole for conan is a joke. the only people who think he is muscular are 15 year old 80lb anorexic girls

I agree for the most part.. if everyone is comparing him to Arnold than no way can he compete with a former Mr. Olympia. But as far as matching the comic Conans look, I guess he doesnt look TOO bad based on the pics at least.

Attachments

• conan2.jpg
    conan2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 348
  • conan1.jpg
    conan1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 359
  • conan3.jpg
    conan3.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 370
Here's the new spiderman as well, also a really skinny actor.

:banghead:

They changed the suit up a bit too.. Im sure thats gonna piss somebody off lol.

Attachments

• sp_suit.jpg
    sp_suit.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 245
Cant expect live action comic movies to have actors even close to the size depicted in the comics. Wouldn't really expect it but more often than not its not even close!

New Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) is pure EMO at its finest :banghead: and at least the new Thor (Chris Hemsworth) flick has an actor that appears to do more than pilates and exercising with rubber bands. Green Lantern (Ryan Renolds) and Cap't America (Chris Evans) have decent lead actors too.

I remember when Michael Keaton was signed to do Batman in 1988 and everyone laughed because Michael had zero muscle tone. Yet Hollywood can even make him an action hero, of course you dont see his shirt off to get a eye full of man tits...hah :love:

Back to Spider-man. The new suit has steel boots. How is Spidey supposed to use his lil feelers to grab onto surfaces with his feet?

Last edited:
I am also sweatin the new Conan. Hollywood has been FUBAR'ing many remakes or reboots in the last few years and I was looking forward to the New & Improved Conan until I heard the casting. Even though Momoa has been casted I think if done right he can pull it off.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I liek the fact that some pics shows new Conan with scars which is more realistic with what has happened to Conan in his adventures.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws