over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carbion+

I normally use hbcd because it's the only thing that didn't bloat me.
I have tried Karbolyn and similar products but it would always leave me feeling bloated.
In my experience, I sometimes got hypo on hbcd but never Karbolyn or similar products in the same amount. I have used hbcd from TN and Gaspari glycofuse so I know it was quality hbcd.

I picked up carbion to do a half mixture with hbcd. I did this for 2 reasons, cost and eliminate the occasional hypo concerns with just hbcd. I experimented for a week on just carbion to see if I would get bloated and if I got hypo. No bloat and no hypo symptoms. Overall, it's a good product and the price can't be beat for the amount of servings you get b

I like Carbion.

I'm a little different though as my carb of choice is TN Karboload.
Honestly, i feel like im the only guy who just feels not goood at all with traditional HBCD. I am constantly burping and get immediate heartburn. But soon as I go back to Karboload (Carbion worked well too, havent used Karbolyn in years but liked that way back when) i'm great.

I also have a tendency to go hypo on HBCD, not sure why. I take the same amounts of insulin pre, take enough carbs to cover them, but still feel sweaty and clammy and have to pounnnd the HBCD to feel normal.

Not sure of the science at all, but Im thinking that the Karboload and others deliver a quicker spike while HCBD is a more of a slow sustained release. Not sure.

I like Carbion.

Honestly, i feel like im the only guy who just feels not goood at all with traditional HBCD. I am constantly burping and get immediate heartburn. But soon as I go back to Karboload (Carbion worked well too, havent used Karbolyn in years but liked that way back when) i'm great.

I also have a tendency to go hypo on HBCD, not sure why. I take the same amounts of insulin pre, take enough carbs to cover them, but still feel sweaty and clammy and have to pounnnd the HBCD to feel normal.

Not sure of the science at all, but Im thinking that the Karboload and others deliver a quicker spike while HCBD is a more of a slow sustained release. Not sure.

Not sure if you use the flavored karboload or not. If so, could be the malodextrin in it for a quick response

I like Carbion.

I experienced the hypo concerns on hbcd alone.
I now use half carbion and half hbcd. Haven't had any concerns since.
I tried the TN karboload. Wasn't a fan at all. I got really bloated from it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner