advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Change from 250mgs test enan and 125 mg of deca/day to 100 mg test prop 100 mg tren

desibaba

Banned
Right now I am on 250 mgs of test enanthate a day and 125 mgs of deca a day. I was also on 5 ius of Riptropin a day. Thinking of cutting out the GH for a while and switching to 100 mgs of test propionate a day and 100 mgs of tren acetate. Will I lose a lot of strenght since I will be going from 1750 mgs a week of test to only 700 but I will also be switching the deca for 700 mgs of tren a week. Any advice? This is my first run with fast acting gear.

that deca is gonna take forever to get out of your system and if u add in tren before it clers have fun w the potential sides. should've started w short esters. use NPP instead of deca

Just take precaution by having caber around and switch to 100/100. It's a good low dose protocol that I did not lose any strength on. 100mg of tren does a lot.

Bro that's too general,

What's your rep range like? What's your training like ? Your diet

I hate test but it will will allow you to train much longer , so if you train volume you won't notice it at the beginning of your routine but after the 3rd 4th exercise you may loose some reps . After 2-3 weeks( when metabolites clear) could always add a oral to keep progressing

Last edited:
that deca is gonna take forever to get out of your system and if u add in tren before it clers have fun w the potential sides. should've started w short esters. use NPP instead of deca

I have been on deca for a few months now. Should I use test prop with masteron or npp instead of the tren then?

Bro that's too general,

What's your rep range like? What's your training like ? Your diet

I hate test but it will will allow you to train much longer , so if you train volume you won't notice it at the beginning of your routine but after the 3rd 4th exercise you may loose some reps . After 2-3 weeks( when metabolites clear) could always add a oral to keep progressing

3 sets per exercise and around 3-4 exercises per bodypart. I always do between 8-12 reps regardless of the exercise.

What happened to hanging it up, getting married, having rug rats, your throwing your life away? Like I said troll or bipolar. See a shrink.

What happened to hanging it up, getting married, having rug rats, your throwing your life away? Like I said troll or bipolar. See a shrink.

No woman is worth me changing myself for. If she cant accept me for who I am then she is welcome to walk away. I dont feel that I should stop doing the one thing I do that makes me happy.

No woman is worth me changing myself for. If she cant accept me for who I am then she is welcome to walk away. I dont feel that I should stop doing the one thing I do that makes me happy.

YOU were the one who said you were worried about the sides, that you were wasting money and cutting your life short and you don't even compete. You started a thread about how to come off (only a few lines down) guys take time to reply or try to help now you want to ram a gram of prop and ace a week.

The one thing that makes you happy? Sad, sad, sad.

I really hope you are either a troll or an attention whore. If not seek mental health help.

YOU were the one who said you were worried about the sides, that you were wasting money and cutting your life short and you don't even compete. You started a thread about how to come off (only a few lines down) guys take time to reply or try to help now you want to ram a gram of prop and ace a week.

I really hope you are either a troll or an attention whore. If not seek mental health help.

I considered it but Im not doing it. Besides my natural production is so shut down Ill have to be on TRT for the rest of my life.

I have been on deca for a few months now. Should I use test prop with masteron or npp instead of the tren then?

if u stop using deca right now it will still be going full on for a few more weeks. id just take a month or two off and start fresh after that w tren or whatever else

if u stop using deca right now it will still be going full on for a few more weeks. id just take a month or two off and start fresh after that w tren or whatever else

What if I switched to 100 mgs of test prop and 100 mgs of masteron everyday?

By the hair of Bob Marley, just stop the long esters and introduce the short ones after 2 weeks or so...

People make a big deal out of anything. :banghead:

It is one way to get to 1000 posts however...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws