over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PED mg to Bodyweight

deadliftdeez

Registered
Newbies
This is more of a question for the coaches on the forum, but what methods do you use for calculating a clients PED mg in ratio with their bodyweight and height? Obviously different goals/competing caragories will most likely have different dosage protocols, but I'm interested to see what different coahces use. I know everyone has their own methods!

**Side questions for fun, but I like to hear everyones opinions when it comes to their clients and HGH options. Some coaches won't even bother with HGH unless the client can afford Pharma. It seems like generics are becoming more and more popular to be pushed to the side.

This is more of a question for the coaches on the forum, but what methods do you use for calculating a clients PED mg in ratio with their bodyweight and height? Obviously different goals/competing caragories will most likely have different dosage protocols, but I'm interested to see what different coahces use. I know everyone has their own methods!

**Side questions for fun, but I like to hear everyones opinions when it comes to their clients and HGH options. Some coaches won't even bother with HGH unless the client can afford Pharma. It seems like generics are becoming more and more popular to be pushed to the side.
Bodyweight to per ratio other than Broderick Chavez I don’t really know anyone who does this I certainly hadn’t heard about it prior to him going on about it.

Personally I don’t buy it. You’ve gotta work off peoples past usage in my experience if someone has been using 1-2g for years and your bodyweight to odd ratio takes them down to 500mg for example I doubt it’s gonna do much. In my opinion assuming all other factors are in check then you will need to
Gradually up the ped dosage as progress stalls regardless of bodyweight. I don’t know of many top guys who reduce their mg’s each week of prep lol.

In regards to GH if it’s legit then it’s good to go regardless of brand in my opinion. I often wonder if those that only reccomend certain brands have some financial incentive to

Bodyweight to per ratio other than Broderick Chavez I don’t really know anyone who does this I certainly hadn’t heard about it prior to him going on about it.

Personally I don’t buy it. You’ve gotta work off peoples past usage in my experience if someone has been using 1-2g for years and your bodyweight to odd ratio takes them down to 500mg for example I doubt it’s gonna do much. In my opinion assuming all other factors are in check then you will need to
Gradually up the ped dosage as progress stalls regardless of bodyweight. I don’t know of many top guys who reduce their mg’s each week of prep lol.

In regards to GH if it’s legit then it’s good to go regardless of brand in my opinion. I often wonder if those that only reccomend certain brands have some financial incentive to
Thank you for the reply brother I appreciate it!

You dose based on clients experience, goals and effective doses for different AAS.

10mg per pure pound of fat free body mass.

🤣 kidding who comes up with this stuff. Every person is different. If only it were that simple. Just like some can diet on 2k calories at 200 pounds, others may need 3k calories.

I've seen Broderick and a few other mention this and it's b.s. just look at the wide ranges posted just on this board.. bloodwork and stop guessing..

The mg/kg idea is completely wrong, everyone of us has it's own response to peds.

Some people at 80kg can use 2g test with no problems at all, others at 100kg at 1g test feel like garbage.

The only thing that you can do is slowly up your dosage and find your limits.

I mean @ChaseIrons was using an high dose of test and mast, and felt just awesome. Not everyone can run his doses.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131