advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any non-PED go-to's for the best fat-to-muscle gain ratio during a bulk?

AllOkJumpmaster

Registered
Newbies
Just finished a comp season, rolling into a recovery diet then a reverse.

Besides a good glucose disposal agent, wondering if anyone had any success with anything that they felt helped them stay a bit tighter during a massing phase?

I am toying with finally pulling the trigger on injectable L-Carnitine, but I have never regularly injected anything before. Apparently liposomal has been pretty much debunked and oral has dogshit bioavailability... I have done sub-Q with MT2 and BPC/TB but never IM and never a lot of fluid. I am not against it if it were certain to have a huge ROI, but not sure if there is enough end-user feedback on it to say it's worth it to start.

Does anything else come to mind?

Besides a good glucose disposal agent, wondering if anyone had any success with anything that they felt helped them stay a bit tighter during a massing phase?

I am toying with finally pulling the trigger on injectable L-Carnitine, but I have never regularly injected anything before. Apparently liposomal has been pretty much debunked and oral has dogshit bioavailability... I have done sub-Q with MT2 and BPC/TB but never IM and never a lot of fluid. I am not against it if it were certain to have a huge ROI, but not sure if there is enough end-user feedback on it to say it's worth it to start.

Do you not use PEDs?

what do you consider a PED

Do you not use PEDs?

what do you consider a PED

I mean I guess one could always argue "anything" supplemental that enhances performance is a PED. I mean I am a natural bodybuilder and compete as a natural bodybuilder, in the sense that I don't use prohormones, sarms, steroids / anabolics, or stuff like clenbuterol, diuretics etc.

I mean I guess one could always argue "anything" supplemental that enhances performance is a PED. I mean I am a natural bodybuilder and compete as a natural bodybuilder, in the sense that I don't use prohormones, sarms, steroids / anabolics, or stuff like clenbuterol, diuretics etc.

Oh lord. We can’t help you. We just up the GH or tren if we start getting fat on a bulk…

I’m kidding….kinda.

What’s your height and weight? Because honestly, if you’ve been dieting and training for REAL competitively for 3-4 years…..you’re not going to add any more substantial tissue. So pushing bodyweight up in the off-season is just adding to your diet weeks

LEUCINE

Are you natty or you just not like rigs?

Ok, then yes carnitine is very much worthwhile.

just gonna kitchen sink ya

dihydroberberine
r- ala, ala
cinnulin pf
tudca
synthelamin
ohhira’s probiotics
citrus bergamot
teacrine

Syntheselen and synthetine combo as far as i am aware , creatine , cissus seems to have slightly anabolic properties. Also on a lot of boards arachidonic acid have great review. I remember from my natural days that animal series was great. Currently gelcaps from sns has great feedback. But then I have to brutally honest from my experience if you are max out as natural you are maxed out and no amount of money spent will do you any good. I started BB when I was 18 , my first cycle was when I was over 30 years old so i have some experience…

Ok, then yes carnitine is very much worthwhile.

just gonna kitchen sink ya

dihydroberberine
r- ala, ala
cinnulin pf
tudca
synthelamin
ohhira’s probiotics
citrus bergamot
teacrine
For a true "natty", adding ArA to this list may well be worth a try.
Intra-wo EAAs help too.
I guess you included TUDCA for the muscle-selective Insulin sensibility.

Syntheselen and synthetine combo as far as i am aware , creatine , cissus seems to have slightly anabolic properties. Also on a lot of boards arachidonic acid have great review. I remember from my natural days that animal series was great. Currently gelcaps from sns has great feedback. But then I have to brutally honest from my experience if you are max out as natural you are maxed out and no amount of money spent will do you any good. I started BB when I was 18 , my first cycle was when I was over 30 years old so i have some experience…

I mentioned arachidonic acid in an "OTC" thread a while back. I didn't pull the trigger on it due to price. At least Llewellyn's product seemed expensive and I would like to experiment with higher doses maybe.

Anyone here give it a real try over a good period of time?

Creatine and ephedrine.
I use ephedrine, I believe It does speed metabolism up s bit but not as much as Clen.

Not a Ped but carb/calorie cycling to improve insulin sensitivity. I wouldn't want to use EC daily year round but I use it on off/low carb days. Also yohimbine with e/c pre fasted cardio.

Metformin

I mentioned arachidonic acid in an "OTC" thread a while back. I didn't pull the trigger on it due to price. At least Llewellyn's product seemed expensive and I would like to experiment with higher doses maybe.

Anyone here give it a real try over a good period of time?
Original X-Factor is overpriced. Get SNS X-gels.
I tried it, but on top of my AAS arsenal.
1,5 grams 90' pre-workout only.
The pump is intense. DOMS are definitely more noticeable.
I'd say it had a small but recognizable added effect on growth. Mind you, nothing astonishing but still appreciable.
If it costed much less I'd likely buy it again. For a AAS user might not be worth the cost, but for a natty is a nice tool.

For a true "natty", adding ArA to this list may well be worth a try.
Intra-wo EAAs help too.
I guess you included TUDCA for the muscle-selective Insulin sensibility.
I just took a glance in my supplement cabinet and listed some things i thought would help

Original X-Factor is overpriced. Get SNS X-gels.
I tried it, but on top of my AAS arsenal.
1,5 grams 90' pre-workout only.
The pump is intense. DOMS are definitely more noticeable.
I'd say it had a small but recognizable added effect on growth. Mind you, nothing grams of new quality muscclastonishing but still appreciable.
If it costed much less I'd likely buy it again. For a AAS user might not be worth the cost, but for a natty is a nice tool.

It doesn't have to be a big effect, I'd take anything I can get, even just 100 grams of new quality muscle Lol and I'd pay well for it too. But still the product is comparatively expensive when you don't know if it will do anything for sure. I think if someone invested in bringing some raws to market the price might come down dramatically.

L-Carnitine Inject is deff worth it, very underrated IMO.

Berberine and GH work together. I can be on a real TRT where my level is 700-800 ng/dL and use those two and made advances even in my 60s. So might work for you and I am not talking any dose more than is on the label for the former and in the 1-2 iu range for GH. It might not work as well for you since you are younger but it might be worth a shot. Your choice if you want to do the GH and still compete natural.

Berberine and GH work together. I can be on a real TRT where my level is 700-800 ng/dL and use those two and made advances even in my 60s. So might work for you and I am not talking any dose more than is on the label for the former and in the 1-2 iu range for GH. It might not work as well for you since you are younger but it might be worth a shot. Your choice if you want to do the GH and still compete natural.
Exactly 😁 and please forget about ethics 99% fuckers in naturals talk about their gear protocol and how to pass potential test. Dont be naive.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear