over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

check out this 222lb cougar...

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>-------- Where i live it hardly rains, so there is not much H20, they say many mountain lions have come down to the valley in search of water and some ppl have been attatcked whlile jogging, hence the reason i dont go running in the mornings anymore...

Dude its cool, dont be afraid to go running I heard cougars dont even like the taste of asians...I did a study on it...:p

Mr OZ said:
thats terrible it got shot, absolutely disgusting,

what a beautiful animal

Bump this.

BBA.........

HUTCH said:
Dude its cool, dont be afraid to go running I heard cougars dont even like the taste of asians...I did a study on it...:p

IF YOU GO RUNNING YOU DESREVE TO GET EATEN ALIVE BY A MOUNTAIN LION......OR A JAVALINA.

flexmaster.. this is not directed at you.. but, i see a creature like that.. one has to admit it is a awesome animal.. beautiful really.. the picture gives ya a sense of how powerful those animals are.. awesome predator.. i believe in hunting.. IF ONE IS ACTUALLY GOING TO EAT THE KILL.. but, when i see things like bear hunting, a cougar like that.. ect i wonder what the purpose is..? if it is for a trophy?.. no thanks.. i dont know.. i am not judging anyone.. everyone has different ideas on all subjects.. but, i could not pull the trigger on a animal like that unless my family was endanger ect.. still a impressive photo..

YEP, I'VE NEVER HUNTED ANYTHING FOR A TROPHY.

WE EAT ALL THE MEAT WE KILL ...THAT'S IN OUR FAMILY AT LEAST...I CAN'T SPEAK FOR EVERY OTHER HUNTER. DEER, ELK, PHEASANTS....STUFF LIKE THAT.

I LOVE BEING OUT IN THE WILDERNESS AND BEING SILENT. YOU CAN SEE A LOT. I'VE BEEN OUT A COUPLE TIMES AND HAVE SEEN THOSE [MOUNTAIN LIONS] AND THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL....SUPER ATHLETIC. I USUALLY PICK A SPOT AND THEN DON'T MOVE...FOR HOURS. I ESPECIALLY ENJOY BOWHUNTING....CAMO....DEER PISS....YOU ARE INVISIBLE! IT'S ACTUALLY ONE HELL OF AN EXPERIENCE. THERE ARE ALSO SOME PREDATORS LIKE COYOTES FOR EXAMPLE, THAT CAN GET TOO NUMEROUS AND ARE DETRIMENTAL TO LIVESTOCK, ETC. I'LL GO AFTER THOSE.....THEY ARE SMART AND IT TAKES SOME SKILL TO GET ONE OF THOSE SPOOKY BASTARDS.

THERE ARE SOME GUYS WHO WOULD KILL SOMETHING JUST TO MOUNT IT ON THE WALL. I CAN'T STAND THAT. THE LAST FIVE YEARS OF HUNTING CAMP...IVE HAD MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO SHOOT A BIG DEER OR ELK AND HAVE PASSED ON IT. THE MAIN THRILL FOR ME IS SEEING THOSE ANIMALS. I'VE TAKEN TO BRINGING A CAMERA ON ALL OUR HUNTS.

THE TROUBLE IS....A LOT OF OUT OF STATE HUNTERS COME TO MONTANA SIMPLY TO SHOOT AN A 'TROPHY'...THESE GUYS AREN'T HUNGRY...THEY'VE GOT MONEY TO PAY A GUIDE, TRAVEL ETC. MANY OF THE PLACES I USED TO HUNT ARE NOW SHUT OFF TO REGULAR PEOPLE BECAUSE RANCHERS 'LEASE' LAND OUT TO 'OUTFITTERS' WHO CHARGE BIG BUCKS SO SOME FAT ASS FROM OUT EAST CAN HAVE SOME FELLA SPOT ONE, PUT HIM IN AN ADVANTAGEOUS POSITION AND ALL BUT PULL THE TRIGGER FOR THEM.

I ENJOY FISHING MORE THAN ANYTHING!

AS FAR AS DEATH GOES....MOST OF US LIKE STEAK AND CHICKEN...I'VE BEEN TO SLAUGHTER HOUSES....THOSE CATTLE SMELL BLOOD IN THE AIR...THEY KNOW..THEY BAWL AND WANT TO GET OUT OF THE PEN. I'D MUCH RATHER BE OUT IN THE WILDS....FREE... ABLE TO USE MY SENSES..AND PHYSICAL ABILITIES [LIKE A DEER OR ELK] TO ESCAPE A HUNTER. TO ME THATS A BETTER WAY TO GO. ALSO....I'VE BEEN THROUGH YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK IN THE WINTER [CAN'T HUNT THERE!] WHEN THERE IS NO FEED AND THOSE ANIMALS ARE STARVING. NOTHING HUMANE ABOUT THAT AT ALL.

I COULDN'T HAVE SHOT THAT MOUNTAIN LION EITHER. I'D RATHER SEE THAT BIG BASTARD OUT ON THE PROWL.

USUALLY THEY HUNT THOSE WITH DOGS....THE CAT FINALLY GOES FOR A TREE AND THEN HE'S SCREWED...THE DOGS BARK THEIR ASSES OFF UNTIL THE HUNTER GETS THERE AND FINISHES IT.

ONE MORE THING IN DEFENSE OF HUNTERS....MOST OF THE GUYS I KNOW HAVE A GENUINE LOVE FOR THE OUTDOORS AND ANIMALS...SOME ASSHOLES RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE THOUGH. JUST LIKE BODYBUILDERS.

Last edited:
JETHRO TULL said:
THE TROUBLE IS....A LOT OF OUT OF STATE HUNTERS COME TO MONTANA SIMPLY TO SHOOT AN A 'TROPHY'...THESE GUYS AREN'T HUNGRY...THEY'VE GOT MONEY TO PAY A GUIDE, TRAVEL ETC. MANY OF THE PLACES I USED TO HUNT ARE NOW SHUT OFF TO REGULAR PEOPLE BECAUSE RANCHERS 'LEASE' LAND OUT TO 'OUTFITTERS' WHO CHARGE BIG BUCKS SO SOME FAT ASS FROM OUT EAST CAN HAVE SOME FELLA SPOT ONE, PUT HIM IN AN ADVANTAGEOUS POSITION AND ALL BUT PULL THE TRIGGER FOR THEM.

They don't do those "Canned Hunts" (drugging the game with ketamine, tranquilizers etc. just so some fat fuck can kill them) out there do they? I'd love to turn the gun on one of those fuckers and shoot every on of them, in the balls first, then let them suffer for a while... They're just plain sick. Government has to come up with some laws against that kind of stuff.

Another thing I don't agree with is bow hunting, sorry JT. Too many of these animals are left running around with an arrow stuck in their gut for hours because someone wanted to use a primitive way to kill the animal, when on most first shots, the animal doesn't die (at least right off the bat) and suffers. Sometimes they go through life with a friggin arrow stuck out of their ass. Thats just selfish in my opinion.

PHIL HERNON said:
IF YOU GO RUNNING YOU DESREVE TO GET EATEN ALIVE BY A MOUNTAIN LION......OR A JAVALINA.

|--[\\\]>-------- Yes, i know, i recently learned the meaning of that terrible word RUNNING....i will avoid it at all costs! LOL!

killing what you eat...

should be the main reason to hunt IMHO...but i can also see the reason someone would want to go for a cat like this. the tags are once in a lifetime draw i believe, so it's not like they are all being just slaughtered like crazy...there is some regulation of it.

i also think most hunters have more respect for the animal they kill, than the average person would, because it takes skill to bring down something like this, not just some dumb luck while sitting around in the woods with a gun. ask JT, he'll tell you how hard it is.

YEP, MOST PEOPLE NEVER EVEN SEE ONE OF THOSE!

...MUCH LESS SHOOT ONE. I'VE SEEN ONE 2X IN 40 YEARS IN THE WILD...AND WE HUNT EVERY YEAR DURING SEASON. I AM OUT ALL SUMMER IN THE MOUNTAINS AND RIVERS....YOU DON'T JUST STUMBLE ACROSS THOSE.

VinNJ said:
Now come on now Mr Oz, we as a people(Americans) almost hunted the symbol of America to extinction(Bald Eagle), althought I'm not sure why, I quess if it's big and powerful we have to kill it. Does it make sense now?

If I can remember right. The reason people were shooting the bald eagles
It was a case of mistaken identity. when young they don't sport the white
head and from a distance they were thought to be pesty crows.

Last edited:
Too bad they couldn't have tranquilzed it and re-released it in a more remote area.

the dude looks so happy, "look i shot myself this muchy gushi teddy bear caty thingy, i love it, im so proud of myself"

hope the cougars can return the favour for him someday... maybe eat his firstborn son or something.

Here is a gorgeous beast in his natural habitat, stalking, waiting for just the right time to strike! Look closely he's a little hard to find at first.

Attachments

• Stalker.JPG
    Stalker.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Unfortunately for this photographer the next frame speak volumes of what happened next…

The arrow shows what she was able to catch on film. :(

Attachments

• Next pic.JPG
    Next pic.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 219
lynx said:
Unfortunately for this photographer the next frame speak volumes of what happened next…

The arrow shows what she was able to catch on film. :(
:D even our gyms arent safe!

lynx said:
Here is a gorgeous beast in his natural habitat, stalking, waiting for just the right time to strike! Look closely he's a little hard to find at first.

That was a good one. I had to look twice. :rolleyes:

Very stupid question here... how can you tell the difference between a cougar and a mountain lion.

p.s. and for heaven's sake, please don't say "well one's a cougar and the other is a mountain lion!"

Hiking and climbing in the whites in sub-zero conditions, not including windchill which was a toasty -50 degrees, we cooked up a pot of, get this, BEEF STEW... every hungry critter withing 30 miles was breaking the snow around our tent. For years I've been telling people that one of the critters was a mountain lion, but it looked a lot like a smaller version of what you pictured there.

I tried to take a photo but the battery in the nikon wouldn't work in the cold. Cold enough that we were throwing spoons of boiling water up in the air which turned into a plume of white before touching the ground. Oh and another thing... you guys will sympathise. Try peeing in those temps. It's like trying to get a frightened turtle to poke out it's head. It's like the little guy gets hit with that cold and retracts right back into the shell. Needless to say, there's a lot of tugging involved... and not the fun kind

BTW I understand what the animal lovers are saying. I'm one too. But I hunt and fish and even have a pheasant and quail club in PA so I can run maggie, my bird dog. I've tried hunting in DC but the police didn't really like that too much. I'm not going to try to sell anyone on hunting because the best shots you can take at an animal can sometimes be with a camera. But hunting brings out something deep, deep down inside us. SOmething we've long forgotten but still sorta need in a way. We are predators. We've always been predators. Picking up processed food at the grocery store just doesn't satisfy that primal (and healthy) urge. Well, okay, I guess that was a sales pitch but you understand what I mean?

Last edited:
hunting is...

not even remotely a sport. In a sport both opponents know that they are playing. Yes animals attack humans when the need arrives. Many times out of stupidity humans are hurt and wonder why the anmal attacked. I think shooting for game should be outlawed, if u dont use the meat and the rest of the animal for survial then let it be. And before worrying about population control for animals why dont we worry about population control for humans. When humans venture out into this world into dangerous areas where animals may and will attack they still go. Surfing, hiking, camping in areas where animals may attack. Like the guy that hung out with the grizzly bears he and his girlfriend were killed and eaten by one, which then authorities killed the bear? Becuz some stupid SOB wants to put his life in danger the bear should die? Dont blame the animal for ones own foolishness, survival of the fittest.
goo

OuchThatHurts said:
Very stupid question here... how can you tell the difference between a cougar and a mountain lion.
same thing...cougar, puma, mountain lion, are all the same animal.:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131