over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

check out this 222lb cougar...

gooey said:
not even remotely a sport. In a sport both opponents know that they are playing. Yes animals attack humans when the need arrives. Many times out of stupidity humans are hurt and wonder why the anmal attacked. I think shooting for game should be outlawed, if u dont use the meat and the rest of the animal for survial then let it be. And before worrying about population control for animals why dont we worry about population control for humans. When humans venture out into this world into dangerous areas where animals may and will attack they still go. Surfing, hiking, camping in areas where animals may attack. Like the guy that hung out with the grizzly bears he and his girlfriend were killed and eaten by one, which then authorities killed the bear? Becuz some stupid SOB wants to put his life in danger the bear should die? Dont blame the animal for ones own foolishness, survival of the fittest.
goo
i agree that anyone who puts themselves into an animal's territory should know the risks, and its definately not an animal's fault for doing what they do(defending thier territory, hunting...). people who get attacked by sharks, bears, mountain lions, ect... are in that animal's territory 99 times out of 100.

I think hunting is cool as long as you kill the beast with your own paws....I think the Cougar would win that battle...

STEVO 47 said:
If I can remember right. The reason people were shooting the bald eagles It was a case of mistaken identity. when young they don't sport the white head and from a distance they were thought to be pesty crows.

Never heard that before, not that it can't be true. But where did you hear that.
What were the buffalo mistaken for?

I don't have a problem with hunting, in this state we are being overrun by deer, I understand the importance and the value of hunting. But I think that what a lot of people are aggervated with is the fucking retards that move from urban areas to rural areas and whine about the wildlife(aka bears). I would much rather see the state have a hunting season for whiny little cocksuckers who move into rural areas and complain about the wildlife.

VinNJ said:
Never heard that before, not that it can't be true. But where did you hear that.
What were the buffalo mistaken for?

I don't have a problem with hunting, in this state we are being overrun by deer, I understand the importance and the value of hunting. But I think that what a lot of people are aggervated with is the fucking retards that move from urban areas to rural areas and whine about the wildlife(aka bears). I would much rather see the state have a hunting season for whiny little cocksuckers who move into rural areas and complain about the wildlife.

What were the buffalo mistaken for oh lets see ummmmm FOOD!
and Sport. Now to answer your next Question. My great aunt had
a 75 acre farm close to West Virgnia and I spent alot of time there
as a kid. Farmers hated crows remember ever seeing a scare crow
you thinkthey put them there for decoration. Ok now
try to find some pictures of a YOUNG bald eagle and imagin him at
around maybe fifty yards away sitting in your cornfield. People also
use to shoot crows for sport too and young eagles fell victom to
that as well.

Last edited:
Iabadman said:
Yeah ......I agree with Phil .......That just makes me sad .........that was a beautiful animal ........incredible actually .......I know hunting provides a purpose at times and money generated helps species / habitat , but how anyone can enjoy killing an animal for fun is beyond me ?.......where is the pleasure in ending something ? I will never find justification in hunting for sport or fun[or even begin to understand it ......why not do something postive with ones time ?] .......and it amazes me that people can take pride in killing something [ where is the accomplishment in that ? ]

flexmaster ....thanks for being respectful of some of our feelings and understanding a different perspective , that shows real class IMO ......I just wish that beautiful animal was still alive instead being wasted like that ......very sad to me , I understand that isnt your feeling ............but man , that pic just bums me out big time .............

you took the word right out of my mouth
that's sad, that's it ... SAD

THAT MAKES ME SAD. MAYBE IT SHOULD BE POSTED ON A HUNTING WEBSITE. SOME PEOPLE ASSOCIATE HUNTING WITH MURDER AND IT CAN BE VERY OFFENSIVE.

Phil i am an avid outdoorsman & a hunter fisherman.A cougar is a very intense
predator,they kill for pleasure elk,moose,deer,sheep.they need fresh meat especially in the winter.they wont eat a frozen kill or carcus it has to be fresh.I
personally have come across an area where there was 3 dead deer that a big
male has killed.Where i live they will come in and take a family pet or attack a human.i have been on a few trips where we have treed them with dogs(that is the only way to hunt them successfully)and let them go because i wont eat
them.But they do have to be thined out in some areas and where i live it is controlled by fish & wildlife.that being said wild meat is very much better than
eating a cow.Wild meat is way leaner than anything produced from a slaughter house.Everyone forgets that meat under suran wrap was a living creature as well.I WANT TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR I AM NOT A MURDER.Since man has been walking upright we had to survive off other animals.My wife and myself have 4 cats & a crazy mutt dog that we have rescued & love more than you can imagine.I know alot of people hate hunting but im here to tell you that most of us are not murders.I have givin meat away to food banks
to help the homeless & they take it no problem.Phil when i do put a deer,elk,moose,sheep down,the work starts.Have you ever field dressed an big game animal?ITS ALOT OF HARD WORK.You treat that animal with respect
waste nothing.OH BY THE WAY MY TRAINING IS GOING GREAT.I mean no disrect to you phil,your a great trainer

yeah, its huge!:)

and dont waste your breath trying to explain your mindset...you're just going to get called out and asked to post pics of yourself :p

FLEX MASTER,WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT MY MIND SET?MY MIND IS FINE YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL ,YOU WANT TO SEE PICS?HOW ABOUT I DO
THEN WHAT?DO I GET YOUR RESPECT,I TRAIN IN A FUCKEN CARGO TRAILER WITH HEAT IN WINTER & AIR CONDITIONING IN THE SUMMER & WHEN I DO GET HOME I HAVE A VERY GOOD HOME GYM.I LOVE WEIGHT TRAINING AND BEATING MYSELF UP,IM MY WORST CRIDIC.I STARTED WEIGHT TRAINING
WHEN I WAS 19,I DID THE GYM SCENE IN THE 80s AND EVERY BODY I USE TO TRAIN WITH QUIT,I STILL LIVE IT,BUT I STILL HAVE A LIFE,IF I MISS A WORK OUT I DONT PANICK,IM 48 AND 280 BEVERYWHERE I GO I GET CALLED THE BIG GUY.I DO THIS FOR ME.I WILL NEVER BE COMPARED TO YOU GUYS,I KNOW THAT BUT I CAN STILL PUT MY OPINION IN OTHER TOPICS.IF I OFFENDED ANYONE IM SORRY.
IF I SHOULD BE BANNED THEN SO BE IT

why would u kill it?? lemmie guess with a gun right?:rolleyes:
why not go toe to toe with is and your fists oR even another guy and acully show sum balls.
ya it take alot to pull trigger. O YA big big man you are. :mad:

JOY OF KILLING BIG OR SMALL IS BEYOND ME!
even itf its to eat unless your stuck out in middel of no where and kill to LIVE ok. nowadays you can live healthy with out meat we have the resources and the info and the needs to get what wee need with out killing and i mean even the store with frozen stakes. to me its still all vary sad we "most" have been desensetized to this stuff.

mehh w/e
bunch of hunting buddys wont see nothing wrong with this killing there are now all in agreement thats its ok and the minde set of it is even stronger then. and ass they see more that agree or think the same its harder to break. like going to hunting website and all that .. mehh w/e

was a nice animal thow.

Last edited:
WOW, that is a big cat! Shame it was shot and I will not go into the political debate here. But we (my family) raised two bobcats rescued by my father while in the desert one day (Texas). The mother had been hit by a car and the last two were still trying to suckle from the dead mother. We raised these two from then and they became incredible animals. The beauty of the was in their wild abilities. So I for one appreciate the skills and cunning these cats have. Having been stalked by my own two wild cats. Very cool indeed. I could never shoot an animal like that unless it were life or death. I am happy to look and give a wide berth and we each go our seperate ways.

If I can remember right. The reason people were shooting the bald eagles
It was a case of mistaken identity. when young they don't sport the white
head and from a distance they were thought to be pesty crows.

i think the main reason the decline happened to the bald eagles was DDT....hunting, not so much...
the 60`s DDT was lethal to many things..

That's beautifull

Killing any alive being is the reason of the existence of the human species.:st:r-wars

I hope that the person that shot the animal feel superior for such a great accomplishment:star-wars

Was this animal in season or something? Meaning it's cougar season? Or are there just that many of them around that knocking off a few wouldn't hurt the population?

It is a beautiful animal though.

There was a cougar killed here (Illinois) a few months ago on the North Side of Chicago, the Mayor took so much shit for that. It was all over the place because it was shot by a cop.

The mayor said that could have attacked a child, and there were no tranquilizers on hand, but that was a big deal, everyone was talking about that a lot more then when the cops shoot people which is almost daily.

Ah here it is:

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=172934

royal, you misunderstood my post big man

FLEX MASTER,WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT MY MIND SET?MY MIND IS FINE YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL ,YOU WANT TO SEE PICS?HOW ABOUT I DO
THEN WHAT?DO I GET YOUR RESPECT,I TRAIN IN A FUCKEN CARGO TRAILER WITH HEAT IN WINTER & AIR CONDITIONING IN THE SUMMER & WHEN I DO GET HOME I HAVE A VERY GOOD HOME GYM.I LOVE WEIGHT TRAINING AND BEATING MYSELF UP,IM MY WORST CRIDIC.I STARTED WEIGHT TRAINING
WHEN I WAS 19,I DID THE GYM SCENE IN THE 80s AND EVERY BODY I USE TO TRAIN WITH QUIT,I STILL LIVE IT,BUT I STILL HAVE A LIFE,IF I MISS A WORK OUT I DONT PANICK,IM 48 AND 280 BEVERYWHERE I GO I GET CALLED THE BIG GUY.I DO THIS FOR ME.I WILL NEVER BE COMPARED TO YOU GUYS,I KNOW THAT BUT I CAN STILL PUT MY OPINION IN OTHER TOPICS.IF I OFFENDED ANYONE IM SORRY.
IF I SHOULD BE BANNED THEN SO BE IT

take it easy my brotha:) ...you took my comment completely wrong. i was actually refering to specific people on here who despise hunting and whenever they are confronted with something foreign to them they get defensive and ask to see pics for some reason. you dont need to rationalize hunting to me...i agree with everything you said in your first post. :D i was trying to poke fun at philly boy hernon indirectly ;)

ROYAL

take it easy my brotha:) ...you took my comment completely wrong. i was actually refering to specific people on here who despise hunting and whenever they are confronted with something foreign to them they get defensive and ask to see pics for some reason. you dont need to rationalize hunting to me...i agree with everything you said in your first post. :D i was trying to poke fun at philly boy hernon indirectly ;)

I HAVE TOTAL RESPECT FOR YOU. FLEXMASTER ON THE OTHER HAND........WELL, NEVERMIND. ANYONE THAT CALLS THEMSELVES FLEXMASTER.........FLEXMASTER? YOU BETTER BE LOOKIN A LITTLE BETTER THAN YOU DO TO CALL YOURSELF FLEXMASTER. I HAVE A FEW NAMES IN MIND IF YOU WANT TO TRY A DIFFERENT APPROACH, ONE MORE ON POINT.

Very stupid question here... how can you tell the difference between a cougar and a mountain lion.

Heck, thats easy! A Cougar drives a Mercedes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws