over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

China Crackdown on online Pharmaceuticals - Raw Materials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this have any effect on sponsors/UGLs?
I hope not but time will tell. In the next day or so I was planning on ordering from one of our sponsors that is direct from China, I hope this didn't effect them, their website is still up and functioning just fine which is a good sign, fingers crossed

renew is spot on. These are the ones that did not pay up, did not know somebody, the sloppy ones, good riddens! Nothing will change. That news was from June when this all went down.

I don't think these were Rawls for gear only. I'm
sure they were producing all kinds of stuff .
Plus I bet these guys that got raided were either not paying off who they needed to pay for protection or it was a power struggle to take over the industry.

I don't think these were Rawls for gear only. I'm
sure they were producing all kinds of stuff .
Plus I bet these guys that got raided were either not paying off who they needed to pay for protection or it was a power struggle to take over the industry.

turf war in the dope game is always a vicious circle.... there is always pay offs and buy outs to create the leading empire ... those who refuse either get snitched on or stitched up in the morgue... pharm meds being a little more classy and refined to certain strict standards than street drugs if anything just have a little more civilized way of take overs if anything... their not going to have a crew videotaping chopping people up and toss in a drum of boiling acid they usually a massive raid/task force appointed by the whatever official getting their take from the highest bidder and get what ever facility shutdown and condemned... not to say all associates dont get thrown to some hard labor prison camp though...

China did this for their own reasons, I don't see the US able to pressure them about much of anything.

China did this for their own reasons, I don't see the US able to pressure them about much of anything.

Eh, with Walmart being their biggest buyer of goods, dont count on that. The US has more influence than you think.

Eh, with Walmart being their biggest buyer of goods, dont count on that. The US has more influence than you think.

and if China does not do what the US wants them to. What will the US do?

and if China does not do what the US wants them to. What will the US do?

Im not trying to get into your pissing contest. Im merely saying the US has more influence than you think. Not nearly as much as they would like, just more than you think. Peace.

Im not trying to get into your pissing contest. Im merely saying the US has more influence than you think. Not nearly as much as they would like, just more than you think. Peace.

lol, not trying to make a pissing contest, just asking what you think, peace to ya bro its all good.

Think it's funny how most people have just jumped to the conclusion that most of what was seized or raided involved AAS...also this was over 5 months ago.

"The seized fake drugs purported to deal with illnesses ranging from children's cold and flu to heart problems, and had been advertised online"

"Beijing pledged to clean up the medicine sector following the deaths of at least 149 Americans who took contaminated Chinese supplies of the blood-thinner heparin in 2008"

No where, in either article did it mention ANYTHING related to PED's or AAS.

Looks like a typical One week out national level contest drug regimen these days. :)

When they own 100s of billions of $s of US Treasury debt, the Central Bank of China could crush our financial markets by simply hitting the "sell" button.

Will not happen though... It's just like US and Russia during cold war - why nuke somebody if it destroys ur economy as well.

We all know how filthy china is... there population alone can speak for that.... NO WAY in hell with that many people is their sanitation anywhere up to par... and I'm just speaking of the public works and waste aspect.... it carries over into other areas which require the organization and structure and implementation of a solid plan to execute... doesnt matter if it pharm drugs, public sanitation, manufactured goods, food products, etc... shit just think about the melamine poison ordeal china had over it popular White Rabbit candies... or other heavy metals found in their various food and manufactured items to rule them as flat out contaminated.... nothing near how the US has standards testing and regulations where even if there is a trace of something somewhere they will at least assess it and say if the trace is not harmful for being within established guidelines...

This article refers to mind altering research chems that are quite dangerous and people have been dying from them. Lots of renal failure issues after being admitted to the hospital.

When they own 100s of billions of $s of US Treasury debt, the Central Bank of China could crush our financial markets by simply hitting the "sell" button.

Will not happen though... It's just like US and Russia during cold war - why nuke somebody if it destroys ur economy as well.

It's TRILLIONS, not hundreds of billions ;)

We all know how filthy china is... there population alone can speak for that.... NO WAY in hell with that many people is their sanitation anywhere up to par... and I'm just speaking of the public works and waste aspect.... it carries over into other areas which require the organization and structure and implementation of a solid plan to execute... doesnt matter if it pharm drugs, public sanitation, manufactured goods, food products, etc... shit just think about the melamine poison ordeal china had over it popular White Rabbit candies... or other heavy metals found in their various food and manufactured items to rule them as flat out contaminated.... nothing near how the US has standards testing and regulations where even if there is a trace of something somewhere they will at least assess it and say if the trace is not harmful for being within established guidelines...

So true. The sad truth is, the lower the cost, the more buyers, therefore all these ugl with spectacular prices are getting their "materials" from, you guessed it china. This is nothing new to anyone but it just amazes me the blind eye people turn when they see a great deal. The quality control (sterility, potency, heavy metals) cannot and will never compare to any pharm grade lab, I don't care how "accurately it's dosed". That's far from the issue people, far from the issue.

Grizzly

I am on TRT getting 200mg depot test by pfizer 1 shot every 14-15 days and it has done little, if anything at all. I had record low test levels though, so it wil take a lot more to bring me back. I just started in October this year. Although, tossing in 50mg test prop from a solid chinese source I feel a hell of a lot better.

So I don't know how the pharm grade really compares to ugl in my situation. I am hoping to get 200mg of depot test a week eventually, but we'll see. Getting bloodwork done the middle of January to see how much it has increased and will stop prop a week prior to be safe.

I am on TRT getting 200mg depot test by pfizer 1 shot every 14-15 days and it has done little, if anything at all. I had record low test levels though, so it wil take a lot more to bring me back. I just started in October this year. Although, tossing in 50mg test prop from a solid chinese source I feel a hell of a lot better.

So I don't know how the pharm grade really compares to ugl in my situation. I am hoping to get 200mg of depot test a week eventually, but we'll see. Getting bloodwork done the middle of January to see how much it has increased and will stop prop a week prior to be safe.

If it's doing very little, why don't you take more prop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner