over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

West Ward Pharmaceuticals Hikma Primobolan

Dynamo87

Registered
Newbies
Can anyone share any insight into this product? Is it real pharma primo? A buddy of mine has a bunch of sealed 1,000mg/10 ml bottles that expire next month and he was going to dump them because they are "expired". I told him to give them to me lol. label on bottle and box is white white with a green band that has the dosage info. There is a lot number, expiration date, and the top of the little box has a silver sticker inside that says authentic under a pyramid with a bunch of rays coming out of it where it says what looks to be Hikma. The box also has a NDC number.

Screenshot 2024-03-09 115047.png Screenshot 2024-03-09 115023.png

What does West Ward have to do with it? West Ward is pharma grade.

That's a bit odd.. west ward is a pharma company based out of ohio.. why they would be producing Primobolan is odd to me.. hikma is a UK based pharma company that got into some hot water for selling non reported opioid a while back.. I dont know of any anabolics sold by those companies, but weirder things could happen..

Interesting. According to the Hikma website, they acquired West-Ward back in the 90's.

I guess from what you guys are saying Christmas has come early for me! Looking on the bottom of the box it appears this stuff is manufactured possibly in Portugal?

Hope you all know how much I appreciate you guys sharing knowledge with me. I've never ventured beyond TRT so this just kind of fell into my lap and I am going to take advantage of it. Stuff has an expiration date of April 2024 but like most meds I hardly think that matters..maybe by 2034 it would...

I guess from what you guys are saying Christmas has come early for me! Looking on the bottom of the box it appears this stuff is manufactured possibly in Portugal?
Well.. its counterfeit.. if it's made in Portugal it is not from West ward or hikma.. it may or may not have primobolan in it at all..

Well.. its counterfeit.. if it's made in Portugal it is not from West ward or hikma.. it may or may not have primobolan in it at all..
They have a site in Portugal. You can search it on their website. Here is more on the company.

Hikma Pharmaceuticals​

UK-headquartered pharmaceutical company
hikma.com
Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc is a British multinational pharmaceutical company with headquarters in London, UK that manufactures non-branded generic and in-licensed pharmaceutical products. It was founded by Samih Darwazah in Amman, Jordan in 1978. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. Wikipedia
TypePublic
Traded asLSE: HIK, FTSE 100 Component
IndustryPharmaceutical
Founded1978, Jordan
ProductsAmoclan, Prograf, Suprax
RevenueUS$2,875 million (2023)
Operating incomeUS$707 million (2023)
Number of employees8,800 (2024)

They have a site in Portugal. You can search it on their website. Here is more on the company.

Hikma Pharmaceuticals​

UK-headquartered pharmaceutical company
hikma.com
Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc is a British multinational pharmaceutical company with headquarters in London, UK that manufactures non-branded generic and in-licensed pharmaceutical products. It was founded by Samih Darwazah in Amman, Jordan in 1978. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. Wikipedia
TypePublic
Traded asLSE: HIK, FTSE 100 Component
IndustryPharmaceutical
Founded1978, Jordan
ProductsAmoclan, Prograf, Suprax
RevenueUS$2,875 million (2023)
Operating incomeUS$707 million (2023)
Number of employees8,800 (2024)
Good.. hopefully it's good stuff. Never heard of them at all and I know a few competitors in Portugal.

Good.. hopefully it's good stuff. Never heard of them at all and I know a few competitors in Portugal.
Who knows. Could be counterfeit or for real.

Can anyone share any insight into this product? Is it real pharma primo? A buddy of mine has a bunch of sealed 1,000mg/10 ml bottles that expire next month and he was going to dump them because they are "expired". I told him to give them to me lol. label on bottle and box is white white with a green band that has the dosage info. There is a lot number, expiration date, and the top of the little box has a silver sticker inside that says authentic under a pyramid with a bunch of rays coming out of it where it says what looks to be Hikma. The box also has a NDC number.

View attachment 194205View attachment 194206
Looks like you got some good info over here. Like Heath82 said it’s best to send a sample to Jano.

I’m pretty sure my one rx script test cyp was Hikma brand.

Again, thank you guys for such insightful responses. I'll probably send one of the vials to Jano, if I do I will be sure to follow up and post results.

There was a shit ton of that fake hikma going around. I know this 100% . I would get it tested before using it. Specially if you are only on trt. It could be anything in that vial.if it's test you no longer be on trt lol. I myself would never touch any hikma stuff

Again, thank you guys for such insightful responses. I'll probably send one of the vials to Jano, if I do I will be sure to follow up and post results.
No need to send the entire vial. You’ll have to get some tiny 2ml vials to send to Jano. He has examples on his website. A lil over 1ml would be plenty.

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity