Jerry Ward

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
For those of you that knew him Jerry Ward passed away suddenly last night, he was here in Pittsburg commenting on the live stream for masters Nationals.

I just came here to post about this. Jerry Ward/BioS3/LUCIAN(from here) is gone. I knew him for 12-15yrs and this is so stunning. Though I am in California now, we would see eachother often around the DC area and he would often stop by booths when I was working shows around the country about a decade ago. I am very shocked and sad right now. He was a solid guy and it was really pretty amazing what he was able to create and develop reaching people in this industry. Rest In Peace Jerry - you will be missed brother. :(

Wow sad, another died suddenly.

Very sad. I was just catching up on his youtube channel the other day, i always enjoyed his videos, seemed like a smart and down to earth dude. RIP

remember him being one of the first youtube guys. RIP he was a good dude.

Damn... Just saw it on IG.
I've been following him since the getbig days.

Tragic...RIP

Sad news. used to message him thru here back in the day. seemed like a good guy. RIP and best to his friends and family

This is crazy any word on cause . I just watched his interview with Phil Hernon

Shocked honestly, he was a great guy, we chatted here and there, always friendly, and very knowledgeable! Rest easy BROTHER!

Although I was not a fan and provided him plenty of pushback on his YouTube videos, I stayed subscribed for 10+ years. I valued what he had to say. All that aside, you can tell he was a good person in general and to those around him. I just saw Arman's video and was frozen while watching. Jerry really went through a hell of a transition in his life and it seemed for the best.

I definitely sat here in silence and don't think me saying RIP does much but, I wish all the strength to his wife. Good people.

I will take something from his passing but, this ain't about me.

Damn, this is tragic. I've been watching Jerry for years. In fact, I was just watching him just yesterday with my wife. Life is too short, prayers to his family.

Rip Lucian. Thanks for all those behind the scenes wrestling stories you told me.

This is crazy any word on cause . I just watched his interview with Phil Hernon
Nothing definitive this early, but Ward had been saying he thought he pulled a rib since he got to Pittsburgh - he thought it was from carrying luggage. He sat in a massage chair yesterday and the pain was worse after. A few people told him to go get checked out but he thought he was just tired and had strained the rib so he went back to his hotel room last night to go to sleep. This morning one of the guys helping with the show went to Ward's room since he hadn't shown up and they found him deceased.

Nothing definitive this early, but Ward had been saying he thought he pulled a rib since he got to Pittsburgh - he thought it was from carrying luggage. He sat in a massage chair yesterday and the pain was worse after. A few people told him to go get checked out but he thought he was just tired and had strained the rib so he went back to his hotel room last night to go to sleep. This morning one of the guys helping with the show went to Ward's room since he hadn't shown up and they found him deceased.
i know of a few wrestlers that passed away like this. guys are built tough and don't suspect anything more than a muscle strain and just tough the pain out. he was a good dude.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws